Effing Dog!

CloverMouse

Mom of 2
Reaction score
SIL's live in bf got a puppy a few months ago and named it Akira.
We are team yellow but our top girl name is Keira.
Would you use it anyway? Its a Husky, so it won't live forever. .. I'm so mean!

Lol your title made me laugh! I would go with it iiiifffff you don't see the dog that often x

Good name choice ;) that's our DD's name. I would use it anyway..

I dont think the breed will determine how long it will live.

I wouldn't use it.

I'd use it, I'd probably try to get people to call the dog by a nickname- start referring to it as Kiki and hope it takes off :haha:

I dont think the breed will determine how long it will live.

I wouldn't use it.

I dont think she was judging on breed but more the fact that its a dog (average lifespan 14 years)

saying that though I was born about the same time as my aunties pure breed jack Russel who went on to out live my aunty and only died a few years ago when she was euthanized because the vet refused to do a simple operation due to her age... she was 20 year old (possibly one of the oldest pure bred's ever)

My OHs Grandmas FEMALE dog is called Ollie. We still called our son Oliver nn Olly :)

I'd use it, only because it isn't the same name. It's also not a direct family member like grandma or something so I wouldn't be too worried. You can just make sure that they have different nicknames ;)

If you like it, I would still use it. My parents have a dog named Myah (a Siberian Husky too, haha) and my sister named her daughter the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->