Elf on a shelf

x_Rainbow_x

Reaction score
Sorry if there is already a thread like this.

Is anyone doing this with their kids? We've just invested in one. He should be here in a few days.
Thought we could share ideas and inspiration as its first time Iv done it 😀

As requested by morgan yes we are :') This is the first time for us too, we had the elf last year but all he did was bring the advent calendars and made us our north pole breakfast
He will bring a book advent every day, the odd day i will make the effort for him to do something else but it deffo won't be every day as i'm so busy with college at the mo and mornings are hectic.
I've bought an elf door so i'm excited to get that out!

Some ideas i saw were
- writing a message in 'snow'
- elf taking a selfie on my phone
- some sort of role play with the other toys i was possibly going to have him wrap them :')

That sounds really good. I was going to make the door, thought it would be fun for my eldest.

I'm really excited. Got email to say he's been dispatched. Just hope my 2 give him a good name lol. My eldest is known for picking bizzare names. Lol

Ours is 'elfie' very original haha
Just bought a new one from the card factory today.
i'm really excited too, i'll probs have him bring things like crafts to do or baking stuff too and he will be making their room xmassy while there at school. can't wait to see their faces.

This is the first year for us too :thumbup:
I think ds will really love it coming down to find him every morning (well prob not everyday what with work etc..)
I have looked on pinterest and theres SOOOO many ideas on there!!
My favs so far are getting into the cereal, climbing the christmas tree, falling asleep in random places. Ds will be 22months by 1st dec so it wont be to in depth :winkwink:

Im not because LOs teacher does it in school, dont want to confuse him. But i cant wait to do it next year. Will be stealing other people's ideas :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->