EMERCENCY! HELP! Girls who spotted/check cervix!

Ely27

Reaction score
OMG!!!! I ran out of the shower to jump on here because I am freaking out!!!!
I dont know anything about "spotting" since the times Ive spotted must've been decidual bleeding or period when i was pregnant. ANd i really am not sure about how cervixes should feel at different times in the cycle. I was taking a shower and i was curious so i checked inside.. i knew what to look for because I remember reading the most helpful tip saying the cervix is like the female penis (sorry lol) but inside. so i found it and it is very low and hard (at least i think its hard.. have never really checked but hard is hard you know? lol). So as im doing that i check the opening of it (that i REALLY DONT KNOW whats considered open or closed or whatever) and when I pull out my finger, BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTH!?!? i have not spotted at all this is the first sign of blood. AF is due on monday (2 days) and im never early. Im clockwork with my period. The earliest ive been is 1 day. It was like leaking down my finger but it was definitely there! The color was red but not bright.. like a dark brick red maybe red mixed with brown. I am FREAKING OUTTTTT.

What position should the cervix be at if pregnant and should it be hard or soft??? because ive read different women stating both!

And has anyone ever checked their cervix and gotten blood but still were pregnant??? i JUST got out of the shower so Im waiting to see if anything leaks onto the liner, how much, and the color... OMG PLEASE WISH ME LUCK AND BABY DUST AND LET THIS JUST BE IMPLANTATION BLEEDING OR THAT I IRRITATED IT. because isnt the uterus suppossed to be pumping extra blood for the baby?

please tell me your thoughts!??!:wacko:

I can't help with the cervix questions as I don't check mine....no clue where it should be or what it should feel like hun, so I'm sorry. Keep an eye on your liner and keep us posted! Hope its nothing! :hugs:

I can't help with the cervix questions as I don't check mine....no clue where it should be or what it should feel like hun, so I'm sorry. Keep an eye on your liner and keep us posted! Hope its nothing! :hugs:

ahhhh! im researching my ass off right now lol. i should NOT have touched it lol. okay... i need to relax.... i will update you as soon as i have one!

Relax. Everything will be fine, stop panicking hun. Just wait it out and see what happens. Im crossing everything its IB. I don"t go by my cervix position. I hear its supposed to be SHOW.. Soft, high, open, wet?? Im not good at this stuff. Google it. Im not a dr. so don"t take my word for it.
Really now its a waiting game love.... I prayin its not you know who early.. Big hugs to yaz. Im here for ya ;)

Ok, I'm going to comment, but it's not going to be what you want to hear.... I'm sorry. Last month, and the month before, the same thing happened to me. Although not formally diagnosed, I suspect I have what is called a "friable cervix". This is like a catch all term doctors give to women who have midcycle bleeding with no discernable cause. Mine is caused by little tiny blood vessels that, when affected by low hormone levels, bleed at the slightest touch. Paps, sex, checking my CP, or anything coming into contact with my cervix causes it to bleed instantly, and a lot... but by the time it comes out of me it's usually brown. I've actually had cryo to freeze those blood vessels, but it only worked for a year and it can cause scarring of the cervix. Unfortunately... and this is really hard to say and I'm really sorry... but it sounds like your progesterone levels have dropped. As far as CP is concerned, mine is different EVERY single month and I've heard this is the case for a lot of women.... I think it doesn't normally rise until well after a BFP. I'm sorry Ely, I wish I could offer kinder words of support and encouragement, but your story sounds so much like mine. I truly do hope that yours is different. Hang in there girl....Good Luck to you.

Relax. Everything will be fine, stop panicking hun. Just wait it out and see what happens. Im crossing everything its IB. I don"t go by my cervix position. I hear its supposed to be SHOW.. Soft, high, open, wet?? Im not good at this stuff. Google it. Im not a dr. so don"t take my word for it.
Really now its a waiting game love.... I prayin its not you know who early.. Big hugs to yaz. Im here for ya ;)

THank you! I know but now this actually has me more anxious than i was before. This is going to be the two longest days of my life!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Ok, I'm going to comment, but it's not going to be what you want to hear.... I'm sorry. Last month, and the month before, the same thing happened to me. Although not formally diagnosed, I suspect I have what is called a "friable cervix". This is like a catch all term doctors give to women who have midcycle bleeding with no discernable cause. Mine is caused by little tiny blood vessels that, when affected by low hormone levels, bleed at the slightest touch. Paps, sex, checking my CP, or anything coming into contact with my cervix causes it to bleed instantly, and a lot... but by the time it comes out of me it's usually brown. I've actually had cryo to freeze those blood vessels, but it only worked for a year and it can cause scarring of the cervix. Unfortunately... and this is really hard to say and I'm really sorry... but it sounds like your progesterone levels have dropped. As far as CP is concerned, mine is different EVERY single month and I've heard this is the case for a lot of women.... I think it doesn't normally rise until well after a BFP. I'm sorry Ely, I wish I could offer kinder words of support and encouragement, but your story sounds so much like mine. I truly do hope that yours is different. Hang in there girl....Good Luck to you.

You are speaking your mind so i cant be mad or bothered. DEF NOT WHAT I WANT TO HEAR lol.

I was wondering though what that has to do with not being pregnant? I might be reading it ******** so im just trying to understand.

okayy i need to relax. im just so scared. im doing research and it mostly says cervixes should be soft BUT every women softens at a different pace and their cervixes get higher at a different pace and i saw this comment from someone:

Your still early on in pregnancy mine was low at the beginning and hard and a couple weeks later it moved up and has been like that, and has changed positions from high to medium etc but most of the time its high up. Brown discharge is normal and you CAN check your cervix but make sure to wash your hands before you do so. And dont check it often since it can irritate it and make you bleed from the increase in blood flow.

SO, i just have to keep faith that im just one of the ones that my cervix will change at a very slow pace and that i just irritated it. BELIEVE BELIEVE BELIEVE..

You are speaking your mind so i cant be mad or bothered. DEF NOT WHAT I WANT TO HEAR lol.

I was wondering though what that has to do with not being pregnant? I might be reading it ******** so im just trying to understand.

I really am sorry Ely... I probably should have just kept my mouth shut (or my fingers tied). About 1-2 days before AF, in a normal 28 day cycle, progesterone levels drop... this is what brings on AF. Sometimes, it happens for me as many as 7 days before AF though..... remember when I mentioned in another post about using a natural progesterone cream even w/normal progesterone levels? When I used it last month, the bleeding stopped instantly. What I'm wondering is, if bleeding starts as soon as 7 days before AF, it means that (in my case anyway) there's a possibility that my progesterone levels were never high enough to facilitate implantation (remember, progesterone builds up the uterine lining in prep. for implantation) that month. I started using the cream on the off chance this was the case and I might be able to "save" an embryo.... of course, I wasn't PG so it didn't help that cause.... but it did absolutely help the bleeding.

another thing i found (sorry trying to calm myself)
"After ovulation, your cervix will drop lower in your vagina and feel firm, like the tip of your nose. During pregnancy, the cervix will rise a bit and become softer, but the timing of this happening will vary from woman to woman. For some, this will happen shortly before their period is due, but for other, this will not happen until quite a while after their pregnancy has been confirmed."

"After ovulation, your cervix will drop lower in your vagina and feel firm, like the tip of your nose. During pregnancy, the cervix will rise a bit and become softer, but the timing of this happening will vary from woman to woman. For some, this will happen shortly before their period is due, but for other, this will not happen until quite a while after their pregnancy has been confirmed."

Well that sounds promising!!! Have you checked your pad recently?

Well that sounds promising!!! Have you checked your pad recently?

Yes.. i only had a LIGHT PINK and barley. i went in again to check lol and im confused since i never check but i just read a really low cervix should be able to be reached with like up to a knuckle.. i have to put my whol middle finger (the longest) and push a little more to reach it. so maybe its in the middle but not low?? or maybe thats considered high? i dont even know what considered open or closed and i guess the firmness doesnt matter until after? maybe i just need to stop experimenting!! lmao. im waiting until monday. oh also when i just stuck in my sinfer no blood at all.... im CONFUSED :wacko:

I JUST WANT THIS BABY :baby: but all my symptoms are disappeared as of right now which freaks me out more BUT on another sight some woman said hers disappeared too right before test day but she got BFP llol.

Gurl, stop pokin around silly.. It does sound like implantation spotting.. Yay.. If there is no flow your good to go... :lol:

Gotta stay calm and think positive Pee positive... You'll be just fine.. :flower:

Gurl, stop pokin around silly.. It does sound like implantations spotting.. Yay.. If there is no flow your good to go... :lol:

Gotta stay calm and think positive Pee positive... You'll be just fine.. :flower:

aww i can honestly say i love you!!!:hugs: you always make me feel better. lol im trying not to poke around but Im having a moment!! lol. i freaked when i saw the blood. and then when i first started researching the firmness and CP of course all i ran into was the opposite of mine. but as i calmed down i started running into the "every womans cervix changes at a different time" aspect and im much calmer. this one girl on here had said that her cervix was firm and medium (position) with both her pregnancies the whole time. so phewwwww!! are we still testing monday?

I think its normal for your "symptoms" to go before the supposed AF is due...mine have gone too, I have nothing right now except for the occasional white cm...I remember it going around this time when I was pregnant with my dd too.

I used to check my CP because I freakin' HATE the 2 week wait and thought maybe CP would be sure-fire clue as to whether or not I was pregnant. But, my changed every month, sometimes high when period, sometimes lower, etc. I wouldn't go by my CP if I were you, it's not really very accurate in very early pregnancy. Good luck hun! xxx

OK ELY.....stop sticking your fingers in places they don't belong!!! calm down, or your are gonna cause little eggie to say "holy she is nutty I"m outie!!" lol I will come over there and smack you, now calm down!! you are fine till AF shows, everyone's pregnancy story is different! Like, stop trying to find symptoms, like me ;) relax, take a deep breath and take a nice shower, crank some music and jam out, anythign to get your mind off it. This month I'm trying to take the "my period is due in a week, if it doesn't come great, if it does I'm ready." I know how bad you want it. calm down hunny. everything will work out the way it is supposed to! I promise!!

I think its normal for your "symptoms" to go before the supposed AF is due...mine have gone too, I have nothing right now except for the occasional white cm...I remember it going around this time when I was pregnant with my dd too.

Oh thank god because between the bleeding and disappearing symptoms I just got really depressed. Good to hear. Thanks :))))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->