EMERCENCY! HELP! Girls who spotted/check cervix!

i really hope im wrong but it sounds like AF is on its way

I had a slight blood tinged bleed at 4DPO and nothing since, but for it to be so close to AF being due i think its gonna be that

hope im wrong tho :cry:

fingers crossed!

i had a papsmear done this month when i was 7dpo. My cervix was high, soft, closed, and .... Blue... Doctor told me i was pregnant before i even had a chance to test (far too early).

Each woman's body reacts differently... But that was the case with me.

congrats!!!!!!

Good luck Ely27, 1cre8tivgrl & hopin&prayin !!! I wanna see those BFPS!!

Actually my doctor told me a Womans cervix turns purple when pregnant..

Ely how are you doing sweetie?

Last night my back hurt & this morning Im cramping. No spotting at all. Bbs still heavy & Soar. It. feels like Im going to start my period. Either way I will be fine.. If I"m not preggo now I"m done....
I"m crossing everything We ALL get our Bpf SOON!!!

hi my love! Im doing okay... was really freaked yesterday about my disappearing symptoms and about my cervix being low and firm. but I'm calm now after hearing from people and info on sites that a lot of women had they symptoms disappear right before AF and got BFP. and that some women had a medium and firm cervix their whole pregnancy and that also the cervix can rise and soften AFTER BFP. so I'm still in the game! lol

Today I just have been achy like a flu.. feels like electric current in my whole body and my stomach feels tight like i worked out. I have the DULLEST cramping that i can't even notice which before AF I'm usually cramping bad. Im just really anxious about tomorrow. Are you still testing tomorrow?

I love your signature Ely :D

Come on bump buddy!!! xxx

You will be in babe :D I have every faith in you! Remember trying is the fun part haha! ;)

You will be in babe :D I have every faith in you! Remember trying is the fun part haha! ;)

well.. not for me =( there will be no more trying after this. thats why this is soooo important to me. sighh :cry:

but i know i am so yay lol :happydance:

how come no more trying? if you don't mind me asking =[

how come no more trying? if you don't mind me asking =[

no i dont mind. long story shorter lol. my "thing" in life is love... ive gone through ALOT of relationships and BS looking for my soulmate, knowing i know when id find it. well, i did. i gave myself to him 100%. and from one day to another he just left me and fell out of love. that KILLED me :cry:. that was recently. we did hook up around the time which is why i am here now =) wanting this baby because we had talked about it so much, its a baby i want, not to have him because im actually very disgusted and hurt by how he just threw what we had away. so i found my soul mate. i experienced the truest love i ever will. and i gave myself 100%. i officially GIVE UP. i now choose to just live my life focused on my son (and hopefully this baby) and career and getting my life together. im done with relationships, love, all that crap. and in order to have a baby, you need a man lol. so this is pretty much my last chance, and i really do want more than 1 kid so Im putting all my energy and hope into this baby .

:hugs:
You don't need a man, men are dumb. Mine is gone most of the time thats how we put up with each other :winkwink:

:hugs:
You don't need a man, men are dumb. Mine is gone most of the time thats how we put up with each other :winkwink:

lol men ARE dumb... its not that i need one its that im a hopeless romantic and thats my thing and when i finally found it, it killed me. i was the best gf, i am pretty, i was 100% faithful, would have died for him (literally..) i pretty much proved to be rare wife material and he just moved on like NOTHING after i was supposedly the same to him. his family LOVES me so do his friends and it came out of NOWHERE!!!! everyone was confused. its not another girl (although he is already fucking, i found panties in his laundry when i went to drop something off, which killed me). so thats why i say i dont want this baby to have him because even though im suffering really bad, im also disgusted and have alot against him for what he did).

Men don't know what they have until its too late... They only think about one thing... And I'll keep it short.... :lol:

UMM I'm NOT testing tomorrow. I will only be 11 dpo.. Sorry, don't want the disappointment of seeing a :bfn: So I'm just gonna wait and see kinda game.. I'm patient like that... :haha:

Good Luck ladies.. Can't wait to hear ALL the Good News.. :dust: :dust: :dust:

Men don't know what they have until its too late... They only think about one thing... And I'll keep it short.... :lol:

UMM I'm NOT testing tomorrow. I will only be 11 dpo.. Sorry, don't want the disappointment of seeing a :bfn: So I'm just gonna wait and see kinda game.. I'm patient like that... :haha:

Good Luck ladies.. Can't wait to hear ALL the Good News.. :dust: :dust: :dust:

well, that one thing is THEMSELF!!!

i definitely understand. like i said ill be waiting for you! lol. thank you =)

UPDATE:

went to the bathroom (first time in a while... how in the world was i peeing every 15min for two days and now nothing??? im going nuts.:wacko:) i wiped... and NOTHING. i have yellowish CM and there MAY be light light light brown mixed in it but you cant even really tell.... am i going crazy?

UPDATE:

went to the bathroom (first time in a while... how in the world was i peeing every 15min for two days and now nothing??? im going nuts.:wacko:) i wiped... and NOTHING. i have yellowish CM and there MAY be light light light brown mixed in it but you cant even really tell.... am i going crazy?

I have had yellowish white cm for the last 2 days too.

UPDATE:

I have had yellowish white cm for the last 2 days too.

yayy! hopefully its a good sign.. have you had that before? because ive NEVER had this much CM as ive had these past 2 weeks and not yellowy anyway.

I don't have much of any of it really, and I don't remember if its normal or not, I never pay attention to that stuff when I'm not ttc :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->