EMERCENCY! HELP! Girls who spotted/check cervix!

Aww hun... I'm right there with you.. I had alot of flow last night and today... I'm pretty sure its over.. :( I'm done... No more TTC for Me...

I don't even want to see a dr after whats been going on... I'm not going to give myself false hope... I know Women bled and still have a healthy pregnancy, I just have a feeling its over :( It just was'nt meant to be for me... Forward I go...

Thank you for your support.. I'm so sorry you lost yours as well.. :flower: I was crushed, devasted and depressed beyond words.. Be strong.. Just to the relax method and not try, they say your more prone to become pregnant after a MC... Wishing you the best. Keep in touch :hugs:

Aww hun... I'm right there with you.. I had alot of flow last night and today... I'm pretty sure its over.. :( I'm done... No more TTC for Me...

I don't even want to see a dr after whats been going on... I'm not going to give myself false hope... I know Women bled and still have a healthy pregnancy, I just have a feeling its over :( It just was'nt meant to be for me... Forward I go...

Thank you for your support.. I'm so sorry you lost yours as well.. :flower: I was crushed, devasted and depressed beyond words.. Be strong.. Just to the relax method and not try, they say your more prone to become pregnant after a MC... Wishing you the best. Keep in touch :hugs:

Awww hun dont give up, i had 6 MC before i went on to give birth to my daughter, i had another after i had my son, and now this one BUT i wont give up until i have another baby (or 2!!)

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->