EMERCENCY! HELP! Girls who spotted/check cervix!

I used to check my CP because I freakin' HATE the 2 week wait and thought maybe CP would be sure-fire clue as to whether or not I was pregnant. But, my changed every month, sometimes high when period, sometimes lower, etc. I wouldn't go by my CP if I were you, it's not really very accurate in very early pregnancy. Good luck hun! xxx

really it changes that much? Well thank you :))

OK ELY.....stop sticking your fingers in places they don't belong!!! calm down, or your are gonna cause little eggie to say "holy she is nutty I"m outie!!" lol I will come over there and smack you, now calm down!! you are fine till AF shows, everyone's pregnancy story is different! Like, stop trying to find symptoms, like me ;) relax, take a deep breath and take a nice shower, crank some music and jam out, anythign to get your mind off it. This month I'm trying to take the "my period is due in a week, if it doesn't come great, if it does I'm ready." I know how bad you want it. calm down hunny. everything will work out the way it is supposed to! I promise!!

lmaooooo Hahaha wow I really feel like you smacked it outta me!!! Lmfaoooo thanks I needed that. Lol Haha yea I dnt wana scare it lol. You're right n I really appreciate it you crazy girl!!! ") lol

lol good!!! I gotta help someone, cuz running down my stairs sure isn't helping me!!! lol (My eggie thinks I'm nutty too!!)

ooo hopin&prayin your testing on Monday too?
Im gonna try and hold off.. Lol.. Damn back is a lil achey.. Grrr.. Im starving too... I should be sleeping right now....

Wishing you lots of baby dust.. Fx"d you and us all get our :bfp:

You start bleeding before the actual appearence of blood you know?

I had this same bleeding, checked 2 days before af, it just takes time before it sheds fully and makes it out of the uterus and through the vagina. So if your checking 48 hours or less before af, chances are there is going to be blood around or in your cervix.
Sorry to be downer hun, but maybe you are, maybe your not, you will probably know on monday :hugs:

ooo hopin&prayin your testing on Monday too?
Im gonna try and hold off.. Lol.. Damn back is a lil achey.. Grrr.. Im starving too... I should be sleeping right now....

Wishing you lots of baby dust.. Fx"d you and us all get our :bfp:

i wanted to hold off until tues but i cant. monday it is. and if necessary wed or thurs

my back is achey too and ive been cramping and theres color (bloodish but not red its like yellow mixed with browny pink.. i dont know) when i wipe. im just praying its IB.

BFPs for us all!

I had this same bleeding, checked 2 days before af, it just takes time before it sheds fully and makes it out of the uterus and through the vagina. So if your checking 48 hours or less before af, chances are there is going to be blood around or in your cervix.
Sorry to be downer hun, but maybe you are, maybe your not, you will probably know on monday :hugs:

yeah i get what youre saying and it makes sense EXCEPT i am like clockwork with my days. all i can do is wait :coffee:

I got my BFP on Friday and had a little bit of blood on Thursday morning. It was like ewcm mixed with brown-ish blood when I wiped. It just happened the one time. :hugs: I hope you get your BFP :dust:

yeah i get what youre saying and it makes sense EXCEPT i am like clockwork with my days. all i can do is wait :coffee:

I was just stating that although af shows on monday, internally you actually start bleeding earlier so if you stick your fingers up there and feel your cervix you will find blood before it actually makes an appearance hours and hours later down below. There was pictures of them on a website I looked at to, womans cervix's through their cycles. But bleeds are common in early pregnancy anyhow, especially around time of af so theres no way to be certain. :shrug:
Is it still ok, the bleeding?
Oh I hope another gets a BFP! I like seeing threads of other women who get them, i doesn't make me depressed at all, just gives me hope :flower:

I don't know Ely sorry :S I've never checked my cervix or anything, I've always just guessed when I was ovulating!

And implantation bleeding usually happens 6-9 days before AF is due.

But brown blood is old blood!

Are you still bleeding now?

i really hope im wrong but it sounds like AF is on its way

I had a slight blood tinged bleed at 4DPO and nothing since, but for it to be so close to AF being due i think its gonna be that

hope im wrong tho :cry:

I had a papsmear done this month when i was 7dpo. My cervix was high, soft, closed, and .... BLUE... doctor told me i was pregnant before i even had a chance to test (far too early).

Each woman's body reacts differently... but that was the case with me.

I had a papsmear done this month when i was 7dpo. My cervix was high, soft, closed, and .... BLUE... doctor told me i was pregnant before i even had a chance to test (far too early).

Each woman's body reacts differently... but that was the case with me.

I've been told my cervix was blue before, but my GP said it was because I was due on. Wasn't actually aware it tinged a different colour depending on cycle etc so nice to know someone else has been told theirs was blue!!

I'm useless at figuring out where my cervix is supposed to be, so many times I've thought it felt high soft etc & got my hopes up but then AF has visited. :wacko:

Actually my doctor told me a Womans cervix turns purple when pregnant..

Ely how are you doing sweetie?

Last night my back hurt & this morning Im cramping. No spotting at all. Bbs still heavy & Soar. It. feels like Im going to start my period. Either way I will be fine.. If I"m not preggo now I"m done....
I"m crossing everything We ALL get our Bpf SOON!!!

Good luck to everyone in the two week wait xxxxx I hope you get your BFP's soon and can join the first trimester club with all the cool kids! xxxxx ♥♥

I got my BFP on Friday and had a little bit of blood on Thursday morning. It was like ewcm mixed with brown-ish blood when I wiped. It just happened the one time. :hugs: I hope you get your BFP :dust:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! The spotting makes me so nervous!! But i should know by now not to freak too much since my other pregnancies i full out BLED RED HEAVY BLOOD and was pregnant lol. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the dust! And congrats again!

I was just stating that although af shows on monday, internally you actually start bleeding earlier so if you stick your fingers up there and feel your cervix you will find blood before it actually makes an appearance hours and hours later down below. There was pictures of them on a website I looked at to, womans cervix's through their cycles. But bleeds are common in early pregnancy anyhow, especially around time of af so theres no way to be certain. :shrug:
Is it still ok, the bleeding?
Oh I hope another gets a BFP! I like seeing threads of other women who get them, i doesn't make me depressed at all, just gives me hope :flower:

no i totally understand what you were saying. I saw that site too!!! its crazyyy!!! lol.

yea now its like brownish pinkish light spotting... so im just waiting until tomorrow to test :wacko:

i agree, i get so much hope from people BFPs!

I don't know Ely sorry :S I've never checked my cervix or anything, I've always just guessed when I was ovulating!

And implantation bleeding usually happens 6-9 days before AF is due.

But brown blood is old blood!

Are you still bleeding now?

no no blood... light brown/pinkish spotting. mixed with yellow CM seems even more brown...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->