EMERCENCY! HELP! Girls who spotted/check cervix!

Ohhh I'm okay thanks :D Just the usual complaints!!

Sore boobs, tiredness, fatigued, hungry but never fancy anything, feel sick, back ache and belly twinges now and then! lol

All good signs though :) What symptoms have you had?

Sorry to heat it you two :(

Has anyone heard from Ely? x

hey guys... sorry ive been lost. Been depressed. Turns out i was pregnant and lost it =( that kills me! the one baby i REALLY REALLY wanted bad. i wish i didnt find out i was indeed pregnant. just knowing i COULD have had it if it stuck hurts. Ive also been just very depressed about my ex and alot of stuff. Everything is just hitting me at once =(

I'm in shock, I thought to myself, ehh just another month of your body playing tricks on you... :lol: Nope... I told my Mom a few minutes ago and cried... I'm doing this alone... long story... But I'm happy and thats all that counts... Thank you for your kind words...
:hugs: Maybe a July 4th baby... lol Oh and I was told twins twice by psychics oohh my... lol I'm going to retest on Sunday then Scan and bloodwork on Monday... Yeeppee
Now someone tell my bladder to stop already... geez... :haha:

Congratulations to you as well. 5 weeks Woohooo.. Hows your pregnancy going? any wild cravings or morning sickness yet?

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! Im really happy for you!!!!!!!

Oh Ely I'm so so sorry hun :( Maybe plan a one night stand when you're ovulating? xx

Oh Ely I'm so so sorry hun :( Maybe plan a one night stand when you're ovulating? xx

thats terrible :haha:

i'm using a donor and have recommended it to ELY...
tbh i think a ONS just to get pregnant is wrong, but Ely there are other ways hun xx

I'm in shock, I thought to myself, ehh just another month of your body playing tricks on you... :lol: Nope... I told my Mom a few minutes ago and cried... I'm doing this alone... long story... But I'm happy and thats all that counts... Thank you for your kind words...
:hugs: Maybe a July 4th baby... lol Oh and I was told twins twice by psychics oohh my... lol I'm going to retest on Sunday then Scan and bloodwork on Monday... Yeeppee

Congratulations to you as well. 5 weeks Woohooo.. Hows your pregnancy going? any wild cravings or morning sickness yet?[/QUOTE

Ohhh honey, Im soooo very sorry. I know how heartsick you are.. I was in your shoes at one time.. I know exactly how you feel. I was lost, lonely and blamed it on me, when in reality it was"nt. You know my situation... Lure him in next month. I guarantee you will get pregnant. I hear all kinds of stories where women who mc get preggo right away. Don"t give up.. Im here for you anytime... I know you will be joining me soon, I just know it... :hug:

lmaoooo! hahah that sounds GREAT except he pretty much took me out of his life for good. that WAS our one night stand.... ah.

ticking.clock and cre8tiv girl!!! Im so sorry you guys are out!! im telling you i was so sure we all were good!!! i cant believe it!!!

lol lol. well as of right now no one night stands or donors... i need to get my life together first. i would have LOVED this baby and to have it because it did happen by accident but i really have to get me together. but since i will never date again, those two things will be my options lol

Congratulations to you as well. 5 weeks Woohooo.. Hows your pregnancy going? any wild cravings or morning sickness yet?[/QUOTE

Ohhh honey, Im soooo very sorry. I know how heartsick you are.. I was in your shoes at one time.. I know exactly how you feel. I was lost, lonely and blamed it on me, when in reality it was"nt. You know my situation... Lure him in next month. I guarantee you will get pregnant. I hear all kinds of stories where women who mc get preggo right away. Don"t give up.. Im here for you anytime... I know you will be joining me soon, I just know it... :hug:

yea im pretty much in a bad depression.. trying sooo hard to get out. everything in my life is just crappy right now.
lol lol lol id love to lure him in but thats it, he refuses to ever see me and .... i dont know. hes so moved on and it hurts so bad that i dont know if i can even handle seeing him. ahhh whatever

ticking.clock and cre8tiv girl!!! Im so sorry you guys are out!! im telling you i was so sure we all were good!!! i cant believe it!!!

lol lol. well as of right now no one night stands or donors... i need to get my life together first. i would have LOVED this baby and to have it because it did happen by accident but i really have to get me together. but since i will never date again, those two things will be my options lol

Hey Ely, i was pregnant but lost the baby xx :hugs:

Hey Ely, i was pregnant but lost the baby xx :hugs:

you too?!?!?!?! my goodness!!! Im sorry! im there with you. i really thought we were the batch that would go into our pregnancies together!!:hugs:

Damn it must be in the water, I think I'm losing mine too :( I'm so sorry it happened to you as well big :hugs:
'
Ely just ignore him act like you don't give a rats ass about him, reject him and he will be like WHAAAATT... He'll but up your butt in a NY minute Trust me, my age and experience knows...

I'm trying to stay positive but I'm still spotting on and off, a lil crampy.. I'm gonna try to stay busy and just wait till Monday to get blood work done. I want a scan but I think the blood work will be fine.. They say some Women still have a period up to birth? My Mom said she did for 3 months with my brother... Who knows... IF its Gods will its Gods Will.. Its in his hands now... :flower: I'm here anytime if you wanna talk :hugs:

Damn it must be in the water, I think I'm losing mine too :( I'm so sorry it happened to you as well big :hugs:
'
Ely just ignore him act like you don't give a rats ass about him, reject him and he will be like WHAAAATT... He'll but up your butt in a NY minute Trust me, my age and experience knows...

I'm trying to stay positive but I'm still spotting on and off, a lil crampy.. I'm gonna try to stay busy and just wait till Monday to get blood work done. I want a scan but I think the blood work will be fine.. They say some Women still have a period up to birth? My Mom said she did for 3 months with my brother... Who knows... IF its Gods will its Gods Will.. Its in his hands now... :flower: I'm here anytime if you wanna talk :hugs:

no you are NOT losing yours!!! So far yours has lasted so thats a good sign! Yeah i bled heavy in my pregnancies so its very possible. Yes go in on Monday for bloodwork! THey will probably automatically do an ultra sound if your blood comes out positive. i really wanted an u/s but my hcg levels were so low that he automatically said i lost it. =( grrr. What if i have an ectopic and it burts because he didnt want to do an ultra sound?! ill sue! lol.

im really excited for you!!!!! :hugs::happydance: i cant wait to hear good news

its very common to spot in the early weeks hun you have us all behind you and your lil bean :hugs:

my blood loss was sooooo heavy this morning, tampon for heaviest flow and still running down my legs :nope:
awful cramps but feeling better tonight

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->