EMERCENCY! HELP! Girls who spotted/check cervix!

I believe I am out...started spotting yesterday afternoon and still am this morning, i usually spot for 3 days and then the :witch: shows :(

i REALLY did NOT want to say this... but LOOKS like im OUT =(
I just got up to go to the bathroom and i am spotting but like alot and MUCH redder now. still not period red but theres red in there. A part of me wants to hold on to hope because with my last two pregnancies i bled heavy red like a period and turns out i was pregnant. So i WANT to be hopeful but i dont want to be to crushed. When i saw the red just now i immediately tested (used my last FRER...) and BFN :cry: Im going to wait for it to dry as some people see the second line if its faint when its dry. But when i peed i noticed like tissue that was gray at the bottom of the toilet. i really think i was pregnant but didnt stick and thats why my last test was so faint :cry:

Im really hoping im WRONG since this pregnancy means EVERYTHING to me and its my last chance. But i have to be realistic too. The weird thing is im not cramping at all (i always do with AF). I guess I will just wait until all my spotting and bleeding stops then for the last time test (as i did with my other pregnancies) and hopefully ill be suprised with a BFP:thumbup: Im really sad right now.

So i go back to the bathroom and no more red!!!!!! :wacko:
I AM VERYYYYY upset with my body. I cant keep going through this confusion and games. I am going to the doc on thursday and asking for a blood test. I cant keep doing this. the stress and confusion is going to KILL ME!!!!

My only hope is that any blood will be like my last pregnancies and that i got a BFN because my hormones are still not strong enough. because ive ALWAYS tested wayyy after AF was due. this is only day 2.

So im done with the guessing and stressing and blah blah. Im going to let the doc tell me.

:hugs: Ely...I'm sorry your going through this. I was like this yesterday, I swear its worse than just having the witch show...the mind games is what will get you down. I hope your levels are just too low for the FRER to read. FX crossed for you babe!

:hugs: Ely...I'm sorry your going through this. I was like this yesterday, I swear its worse than just having the witch show...the mind games is what will get you down. I hope your levels are just too low for the FRER to read. FX crossed for you babe!

i really hope so too. because i never test this early. so maybe thats just me. i dont know. ive never been late like this sooo what else could it be?? i just want to see what the doc says.

and yes you're right its worse than just getting AF. but hey if in the end i am pregnant, all of it was worth it.

Good luck Ely :hugs:

Things will be okay just try not to stress yourself out. Have you already had the blood test done?

Good luck Ely :hugs:

Things will be okay just try not to stress yourself out. Have you already had the blood test done?

thanks. im going soon actually so ill be back with an update!

Still No word? Ely MIA?

Well I'm pretty sure I don't need to test tomorrow... :haha: No AF!!! No Spotting and I'm always on time.... CP high and white cm... I'm a bizillion percent sure
I'm PREGNANT!! I will still test tomorrow... my bbs have grown and so damn soar.. grrr

Hurry up Ely27 I need to hear some more good news hun :flower:

I believe I am out...started spotting yesterday afternoon and still am this morning, i usually spot for 3 days and then the :witch: shows :(

Aww hun, I'm soo sorry.. :hugs: I hope you will be joining me soon... Big hugs.. Beautiful children by the way... I so love your daughters name... I always thought Kiaonna was unique but yours is awesome... I really hope you will be trying again.... I need some company :flower: I'll be waiting....

Aww hun, I'm soo sorry.. :hugs: I hope you will be joining me soon... Big hugs.. Beautiful children by the way... I so love your daughters name... I always thought Kiaonna was unique but yours is awesome... I really hope you will be trying again.... I need some company :flower: I'll be waiting....

aww, well thank you! Don't worry I will be trying again next month too...expecting the :witch: 1st thing tomorrow morning as this is my 3 day of spotting and I had a big drop in temp this morning. Just ready for this one to be over with so I can move forward. I am getting my November :bfp:!!!!!

Your still testing tomorrow right?

Still No word? Ely MIA?

Well I'm pretty sure I don't need to test tomorrow... :haha: No AF!!! No Spotting and I'm always on time.... CP high and white cm... I'm a bizillion percent sure
I'm PREGNANT!! I will still test tomorrow... my bbs have grown and so damn soar.. grrr

Hurry up Ely27 I need to hear some more good news hun :flower:

I am pretty sure your prego too girl! Nice to have that final confirmation though :winkwink: Looking forward to seeing your bfp in the morning!! :D

Where is Ely??? She's always on here :(

I spotted again once, Hell I don't know what is going on... GRRRR I did a lil investigating and my cervix is way way up there, and there was nothing there, no brown nothing... Uggg the wondering and wait Come on Already... Really.... :haha:

I will test tomorrow Yes..

I can't wait to see your results :D Good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I broke down and tested... A Faint Line... I'm over the moon happy... and tired... :haha:

Considering I spotted the other day and once today I'm holding of to test again on Monday and then get the bloods and scan done just to confirm... I'm sooo Happy...
Not at the freaking out point yet... :haha:

WOOHOOOO FINALLY My 1st BEAN!! Come on Baby Stick this time :)

I broke down and tested... A Faint Line... I'm over the moon happy... and tired... :haha:

Considering I spotted the other day and once today I'm holding of to test again on Monday and then get the bloods and scan done just to confirm... I'm sooo Happy...

Yay!!! Congratulations :D xxxxx

I knew it!!! Huge congrats to you hun!! I have a good feeling this bean will stick :hugs:

I'm in shock, I thought to myself, ehh just another month of your body playing tricks on you... :lol: Nope... I told my Mom a few minutes ago and cried... I'm doing this alone... long story... But I'm happy and thats all that counts... Thank you for your kind words...
:hugs: Maybe a July 4th baby... lol Oh and I was told twins twice by psychics oohh my... lol I'm going to retest on Sunday then Scan and bloodwork on Monday... Yeeppee
Now someone tell my bladder to stop already... geez... :haha:

Congratulations to you as well. 5 weeks Woohooo.. Hows your pregnancy going? any wild cravings or morning sickness yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->