Emeritas progesterone cream

vs011

Reaction score
Hello,
I was recommended to use progesterone cream. My levels aren't low, they are 27 from bloodwork but to prevent issues (I had low progesterone cycles in past) I was recommended to help support my pregnancy. I bought the cream my doc suggested. It is called "Pro-Gest® Body Cream Paraben Free 48pkts".

She knows I am all about organic things and was I was happy she recommended a cream which on first glance looked all organic and pure. I thought this will be really simple and clean stuff. I had opened the box and was applying it to my skin, then casually read the rest of the box label. I was shocked to see a California cancer warning on the side of the box. It is a P65 warning meaning that one or more of the ingredients may cause cancer, a required label under state of California standards and must be labeled on every marketed box sold. The rest of the box was all about not testing on animals and coming from pure sources, no parabens.

I am so confused. Why even make a purely organic cream and then how it is possible the cream could contain cancer causing agents? Also it doesn't list which chemical is the culprit. Does anyone know from the list of ingredients which one of them could be carcinogenic because it is not obvious o me which one it is? I want to call Emeritas, the company that sells the cream once regular business hours open up (still weekend here). Apparently, this seems to be a very popular cream on the market. But I never have bought any product that contains P65 cancer warnings.

Any experiences you have with this cream is appreciated. I am also open to any alternative progesterone fertility creams recommendations!

20200125_212949.jpg

Sorry I can’t help I’m on progesterone suppositories so hopefully the risk isn’t high

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->