Emmerdale

I dont understand why belle has been charged with murder. Sutely it would be manslaughter if anything.

I was thinking that too! It's not like she intentionally killed her! :shrug:

I dont understand why belle has been charged with murder. Sutely it would be manslaughter if anything.

Are they not trying to make out that it wasn't an accident and that belle did it on purpose to get revenge for Gemma and Sean sleeping together?

Yeah they think it was because of Sean and Gemma. On her social network when they had the big fallout she said she will kill her. X

Does anyone else think Donna is back because she is dying? She made a couple of references to hoping she gets to 40, and hoping she is still here that sort of thing.

I'm impressed, you were right! I never picked up any of the clues!

Does anyone else think Donna is back because she is dying? She made a couple of references to hoping she gets to 40, and hoping she is still here that sort of thing.

I'm impressed, you were right! I never picked up any of the clues!

I came on to say the same thing! Haha.

Me too! Well done you!

Read this before I watched it but came back to say good work! Hope she tells them all soon :(

Well what do we think is Declan dead or alive?
As soon as they said one body has been found I thought bet he isn't dead but not sure now x

I think he will be alive too.. I really don't know how though because charity hit him with some force and not sure how he would of gotten out of the lake without the police spotting him but this is soap land so anything could happen! X

Does anyone know what's really going on with Archie? :flower:

Something doesn't feel right about her. Does anyone know if there is more to her story to come out??

Something doesn't feel right about her. Does anyone know if there is more to her story to come out??

I don't know but I get the feeling there is. She is very shift and just 'strange' which makes me think she's hiding something either about herself or just waiting to reveal a massive bombshell x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->