Emmerdale

David and Alicia are so much better together than him and Pryia

Finally they got out!! Hooray for Marlon!! Glad I don't live in Emmerdale their police are useless!!

OMG this last week was immense! I couldn't watch it at the end when they were in the flooded cellar. Freaked me right out! I'm going to look at spoilers now.

I remember Megan in corrie. I know her more from playing the field and fat friends though.

OMG this last week was immense! I couldn't watch it at the end when they were in the flooded cellar. Freaked me right out! I'm going to look at spoilers now.

I remember Megan in corrie. I know her more from playing the field and fat friends though.

I couldn't watch the water scenes either, I had to fast forward them

I never saw Megan in Playing the Field, but I only ever watched 2 seasons, did they make some more?

Agree about the cellar scenes, when the lights went out then came back on and Cameron was just there behind Debbie.. CRINGE!

Well played to Emmerdale, think it was absolutely brill. That storyline will defo be winning them some awards at the next soap awards!

Definitely the best soap on tv at the moment followed closely by Corrie :) I could not believe the siege episodes, very well directed. Cast we're amazing x

Is that Charlie from Corrie thats Moria's BIL/brother???Hate it when I can't name a face!

He played Charlie Stubbs. Think he was a builder. Owned the yard that Owen has now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->