Empty sac please help

With my DD I had an empty sac at 4w6d and saw a HB at 6w3d so things do change quickly and if in fact you are 5 weeks it sounds like you are on track.

I also have my next scan on Monday and am hoping to see some progress. If we don't see fetal poles or heartbeats along with the two yolks then the twins will be considered non-viable. I am hoping for the best but, at this point, I just want to know.

I know how every moment is an agonizing wait after an inconclusive scan. So you'll be 5w3d Monday? That's still so small - I hope you don't get unnecessarily disappointed. I wish they would stop with all these crazy early scans and premature d&c conversations! Fingers crossed that you luck out Monday and don't have to wait for yet another. xo

With my DD I had an empty sac at 4w6d and saw a HB at 6w3d so things do change quickly and if in fact you are 5 weeks it sounds like you are on track.

I also have my next scan on Monday and am hoping to see some progress. If we don't see fetal poles or heartbeats along with the two yolks then the twins will be considered non-viable. I am hoping for the best but, at this point, I just want to know.

I'll be thinking of you on Monday. Best of luck and I hope you see both your babies xxx

It is totally crazy.. I wish I had never taken up their offer to have an early scan! If ever I find myself in a similar position I'm not going near an ultrasound until Im around the 12 week mark. I've seriously had enough vaginal probes shoved up me lately to last a lifetime.

It's horrible thing to say so early. BTW, why don't you try and go to other clinic or hospital for second opinion. It will give you some relief.

I can't believe at the first one they told you to expect to bleed! Talk about a horrible bedside manner when they were in the wrong about the dates. What assclowns. Sorry you are now stressed. I hope all goes smoothly at the next scan!

I can't believe they have said this cap to you thing early!! Unreal! I wish you lots of luck monday!!

It's horrible thing to say so early. BTW, why don't you try and go to other clinic or hospital for second opinion. It will give you some relief.

The re-measuring and correcting happened as a result of me paying for a private scan outside of my hospital. The sonographer who did it happened to know the girl who scanned me incorrectly and called her to share her findings. It just all makes more sense. There was no way I was pregnant 8 weeks ago, I was hoping to be able to tell my boyfriend on father's day (21 june) so I literally did a million tests- all neg!

I can't believe at the first one they told you to expect to bleed! Talk about a horrible bedside manner when they were in the wrong about the dates. What assclowns. Sorry you are now stressed. I hope all goes smoothly at the next scan!

I know. Bedside manner went out the window. I work as a nurse in the a&e department and when I asked if I could still work (after being told to prepare for a huge load of bleeding) she made some joke about how I would at least be in the right place to deal with all the blood. I cried and nobody so much as touched my hand.

I'm so sorry that you're in this position. Last September I was in a similar position and miscarried. I hope things are ok for you. I am now back after another 6 months of trying so please stay positive. I felt terrible when we miscarried last year - but this forum is great for support. Huge hugs xxx

How did your scan go? Mine did not go well but I am hoping you got better news!!

Good evening.

Sorry i didn't get back to you sooner. Sadly I have had a miscarriage :(

Thank you all for all your replies and supportive words over the last week. I wish you all healthy and happy pregnancies x

I'm so sorry honey xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->