Encouragement needed. . . . .

ttcEmiy

mother to a 6 yr old girl
Reaction score
so my dh made me poas just now, he said he knew it was going to be a BFP. . but no it was a :bfn: :cry: and poor dh I just got so :growlmad: and threw a big :hissy: because he wouldn't let me see it and was playing around with me. . . .I have hope because I only pee'd a lil and it wasn't first morning pee. Awwwww :cry: I feel like its not going to happen this month. . . .tww is a freaken' rollercoaster of emotions

I usually have 30 to 32 day cycles and :witch: got me last month on the 8th
how could I still be getting :bfn:?

:hugs: The tww can be such a pain, but you are still in til af shows, so dont give up yet. Also sometimes, for some woman it can take awhile for your BFP to show after a missed period, if that helps any. Sending you lots of :dust: :dust: and fx'd for you hope your BFP comes soon!

Its awful being in this situation :hugs:
Can you test again tomorrow monring? xxx

well ladies, thanks for responding! I have been swinging back and forth with my emotions this month. No :witch: yet! Last night DH took me out dancing to keep my mind off everything (he is so sweet), I had one drink and the alcohol was not sitting well me, I got extreme nausea. So we decided to go back home, and the whole ride home, my BB had shooting pains in them near the arm pit. Thats not a symptom of AF for me, I had a breast lift and a small implant put in 6 mo ago. I noticed lots of lotiony cm and my cervix is still really high. . .. I am feeling very hopefull today! DH wants me to wait till Mon. to test, because he know :bfn: make me sad all day! I'll keep you guys posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->