End of april buddy

Mummy2Angel.

Mason & Max's Mummy
Reaction score
Looking for a april 2011 buddy, i'm due 21st so im 4 weeks just now, anyone like to be my bump buddy?

Hi,

Congratulations and wishing you a h+h 9 months

Im due 10th April so not too far apart! How are you keeping?

Congrats Mummy2Angel :)

There are a lot of April threads around here so take a look :)
Im due 040411, so a April bean as well :)

Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! xxx

Congratulations. I am due 25th April so currently just 5 weeks. x

Congrats!

My name is Ashley and i am due on the 24 of April.

I would love to be bump buddies!

How are things for you? any symptoms?

Hi ashley im Rebecca :flow:

Things are good just now very scared after previuos loss but ok for now, just the usual tiredness, heavy feeling boobs, peeing all the time :haha: no sickness yet.....how are you feeling? x

Hey Rebecca!

I'm so glad to hear you have no sickness. Unfortunately for me I have been nauseous all throughout the past couple of weeks. Food just doesn't sound good to me anymore. I am peeing a lot more but i think that's just because i'm drinking waaaay more water.

My boobs also hurt a lot more. but i would prefer that over the nauseousness any day.!

I noticed you said loss? Are you meaning Miscarriage? If you don't wanna talk about it i completely understand. I too went through that and although i wasn't prepared for the pregnancy i was really really upset when i miscarried.

i am due the 21st April. Baby number 1 :) Am 6 weeks & 2 days preg. Am worried its taken me 8 years to get here & its to good to be true!! i was totally surprised to find out i was preg, didnt even think i was. :)

Hoping the next 6 weeks go fast & baby holds on! :)

Hi everyone can I be bump buddies with you? I'm due April 21, with my second. I'm super excited as it took over a year of trying. I just found out last week, and have had hardly any symptoms. I will have a scan this week though, and had one last week after I thought I was miscarrying. Turns out that I was bleeding because of implantation and a tilted uterus. I have to lay low for the next couple weeks to make sure I don't miscarry. I really hope this little baby sticks though cause my daughter is so excited to be a big sister and I've already had two miscarriages.

Yeah why dont we all be bump buddies :)

Emmasmommy sorry to hear about your bleeding, i have also suffered a loss in march, so it didnt take to long to concieve this time but still so scared things will go wrong :(

Sorry about your loss too Mummy2Angel. Hopefully everything will be good this time around for both of us. H+H 8 mos and counting!

hey :) waves
Emmysmommy hope baby sticks- i am sure he or she is holding onto you as tight as possible.

When does everyone have there first ultrasound or scan?! mine is next week & i cant wait! :) I've noticed my symptoms come & go- one day i will be nausea on & off all day the next i will be tired all day then the next have nothing (will then wonder & worry all's ok in there)

today is a nothing day :( I feel better when i feel something.... i have been eating every 2 hours since i found out i was pregnant (i found out at 4wks 4 days)

I've got first scan on thursday when i should be 7 weeks so FX'ed we see a heartbeat :flow:

Hey I found out that I am expecting on the 29th April 2011 cannie wait and this will be my first little baba :D

I go in this week for a scan to see if a heartbeat is detected. I can't wait! I also realized last night, that with my due date April 23rd, I could have an Easter baby! We all could if the baby is late or early. Easter is April 24th. I guess the Easter Bunny will just have to be good to us and bring us our babies lol!

What day is your scan hun? mines is thursday, i should be 7 weeks, so scared not to see a heartbeat :(

I go in tomorrow. I was going to go on Wednesday but my doctor won't be in so she asked if I could change my appt. to tomorrow. I'll be six weeks five days. I'm nervous but excited. I started having a bit of nausea this morning so I'm thinking that's a good sign, or I'm just that nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->