End of april buddy

how did the movies go? hopefully you didn't miss too much if you had to go pee. I know it feels like I'm peeing every stop I make even the supermarket! It's kind of embarrassing. I told my hubby today this is the one part of pregnancy I don't like. I look like I'm turning green but I'm not showing so I must look like I have the flu or something while walking around all these stores! Can't wait to start showing and having a reason to make all these trips to the bathroom!

The movie was great, saw Eat Pray Love, in the middle of reading the book- literary i'm at pray hehehehe

Didn't even have to leave the movie to pee :) I went heaps before i went & didnt drink much during the movie :)

Can't wait to get to 12 weeks so i can tell everyone but then i wont be able to wait till i feel & look preg then i'll want to be at the time we can see the sex.... it will be never ending :)

Little worried about Mommy2Angel :(

Sorry ladies, everything is fine :) just been a hectic and tired few days :). How are you both? x

omg, bad night :(

Went to bed at 9pm as i was so tired or as i text hubby- baby wore out mummy today so I'm putting her to bed lol :) I got 4 hours straight sleep (ok i did wake to wee but i seam to go half asleep) at 1am my car horn starts going off waking me up only i don't think it was my car until it was still going at 1:30 so i checked my car & sure enough. i couldn't then stop it! Had to call hubby at work who told me to call his dad who had to come & disconnect my battery. :( Car is ok now after hubby found the horn fuse & removed it. I am now so tired, i found it so hard to go back to sleep at 2am then i heard & woke to hubby coming home at 3am. i feel like i've not had much sleep :(

bring on tonight so i can bed early!!

Glad your ok Mummy2Angel. :)

I've decided i'm not sure i like this first part of pregnancy, its not the m/s its the days i feel "normal" "none pregnant" it makes me worried something is wrong with the little one. :( I'd rather be fat & feeling lots of movement even if it was to keep me away at night. that time will come :)

best better get back to work. Thanks ladies, have a good weekend! :) xo

I'm glad you're okay to Mummy2Angel. Sorry caRISSasBump for your long night. I have been simply exhausted that last couple days. I took a nap yesterday (Thursday) for three hours, woke up 6:00, went to bed at 8:30 and slept until 9:30 this morning only getting up to pee a few times. Today I'm just feeling a bit out of it, but much better. This weekend I will be writing a paper for school and taking it easy. Hope you both have a good weekend too.
Erin

Sleep is my bestie right now, i went to bed again at 9pm & woke at 7am= 10 hours sleep!! :D only waking to use the loo & to find hubby rubbing my tummy aaww :)

I have had a few dizzy feelings, ok 2- one when the car woke me i when i went back to bed i felt like the bed was spinning & this morning. I'm not sure if maybe i have moved to quickly for my body!?

Looks like we are 3 days apart Erin :) My head is too tired to work out how far apart we are Mummy2Angel

Going to try on my bridesmaid dress today. Got re sized for my bra the other day i've gone from a 16DD to a 16E, not sure how much bigger i will get when baby is born- will i then go up cos of the milk after baby is born?! Might end up hitting the G's or H's by then :o

What's your paper on that your writing Erin?

I am due April 23, 2011. I don't know if I want to know the gender of the baby when the time comes. What about you all?

Hey Carissa, since you are ahead of me by like a day down in Australia it's like we are only two days apart! I've had a couple dizzy spells too, but nothing too bad. I think it's just sleep or lack thereof catching up with me.

My breasts have gotten a size bigger, I'm now a D cup. With Emily, my daughter they only grew one cup size early on to C cup and stayed that way. So hopefully for you you won't get bigger. If they do after baby is born and done feeding you might want to look into breast reduction surgery. I would if I were you.

My paper is on How Dunkin Donuts is a successful franchise, it's for my business class. I am craving donuts now, but there is only one location in Colorado and it's over an hour away. So I told hubby we might need to make a trip when I'm done with my paper like next weekend to get me some donuts. I've been craving a lot of Italian food, meat cheese, etc. Has anyone else had cravings?

babykdc we have the same due date! Welcome to the April Buddies Boards! I will be finding out the sex. Mostly because I suck at keeping a secret and I don't like surprises too much either. I already told pretty much everyone that I'm pregnant and that was when I was barely five weeks, and of course the first question people say do you want a boy or girl and what do you feel like you are having. So yeah I want to know!

Well hope everyone has a great Sunday, and I will talk to everyone later!
Erin
PS. Besides Carissa, I only know screen names what's everyone's real names?

Hubby loves my big boobs, glad someone does! they arent too bad, they can be annoying & get in the way at times lol :)

aaww donuts!! i've found myself eating at lot of sugary foods which then makes me so thirsty so i am trying to cut the sugar back- i really dont want to get gestational diabeties.

Welcome to the thread babykdc- i'd like to find out the sex too. I'd like to be more ready clothes wise. I dont like the yellow/ cream/ white/ green baby clothes idea for the first few weeks.

I had a dream of my 12 week ultrasound last night, baby was sucking its thumb & moving around lots :) The nurse also told me it was still a girl- it was like in my dream babies genitals all start out looking like a girl then if they change to boy they do later. I hope the dream was a premonition of whats to come at my 12 week ultrasound on the 14th Oct. I'd rather a boy first though but wont get upset to have a girl- i'm just glad to be FINALLY having a baby!! :D

Dress fitting went well though i need to have another a week before the wedding, the tummy section needs stretching then i need to try it on again to make sure its more roomy. :)

Christmas will be so exciting this year, i have always wanted to be pregnant during that time of year & new years too :) then next year Christmas wow!! :D i will have a 7 or 8 month old baby!!!

How was everyone's weekend!?

How are we all ladies? Sorry i've not been able to get on much this last week :), still keeping ok here, got another scan tomorrow so will keep you updated x

hey Mummy2Angel, hopefully your scan went well. I haven't been on here either this week because life has been crazy with homework, a toddler, a husband, and this pregnancy. Glad everything is going well for you. We are so close to second trimester now that I'm starting to get excited. Second trimester is my favorite, the morning sickness goes away and the tiredness too, and you get to feel the baby move and find out the sex in second trimester. How is everyone else?

hey, glad your both doing well :) I had a great day yesterday with loads of energy!! :) Counting down the days till my 12 week ultrasound!!

Scan went great ladies :) theres a pic in my journal (link in my siggy), if you want a nosey lol :lol:, next midwfie 4th oct, and get dating scan date then, so should be in about two weeks time :) x

Mummy2Angel it's 3 days till your dating scan- bet your excited!? :)

I can't wait for my 12 week scan, i am so worried & nervous- i have no reason to be but i'm feeling more "normal" every day. the sick/ nausea feeling is long gone!!

Last night when i rolled over i moved to quickly & felt a sharp pain under my tummy (i have a bit of a biggish tummy) which has me a little worried.

Called the midwives at the hospital & still not heard back :(

Hope these 13 days go quick for me & that bubs is ok when we see him/ her.

hello?! *knocks on computer screen*

How are we all doing?! Am worried!!

My update: all symptoms are gone still, as far as i can tell. I have lost 2kgs in about 2 weeks which is good cos i am about 15kgs over weight for my BMI.

I have my 12 week scan next week- Thursday & i cant wait!! :) That's about it from me.

Hope you girls are well?! Please drop a line! I wouldn't be a good bump buddy if i didn't follow you up.

xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->