End of april buddy

How was your ultrasound Emmysmommy?! Mummy2Angel?

I was meant to have my first ultrasound today or tomorrow but they dont know what i ovulated & they want to make sure they can see the heart beat so i have to wait another week. The nurse said something about me being a week behind which doesn't make sense to me since my last period was the 15th July. I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow (or maybe Friday?!)

Went to my Dr today to share the good news (was with a fertility clinic) & had to have a blood test to check all my immunizations are up to date etc... i also had to do a mid stream urine test- so hard!!

Wishing it was next week this week! :)

Ive got scan tomorrow, at 10.30 :cry: so scared. I should be 7 weeks, but im prepared to be told im less than that as i think i ovulated a bit later x

My ultrasound went really well. I got to see and hear the first heartbeat which is truly amazing. They told me something different about my dates too. Last week I was told that I would be 6 weeks on Thursday (August 26). Yesterday, they said that I am only 6 weeks 3 days and won't be seven weeks until Saturday. So my due date is April 23rd but it doesn't make sense to me. My period was July 16th (Friday) and July 31st hubby and I didn't :sex: because we were at a friend's wedding until really late and by the time we got home I was tired from all the wine and dancing. Oh well, maybe the :spermy: was really strong and didn't fertilize right away. Either way I'm happy! :happydance:

Ive got scan tomorrow, at 10.30 :cry: so scared. I should be 7 weeks, but im prepared to be told im less than that as i think i ovulated a bit later x

Mummy2Angel don't cry. The baby will be healthy either way and if you ovulated late as long as you are in the 6th week you should see that little beating heart! :hugs: cheer up now!

they think i am behind too Mummy2Angel. I don't understand that as they take it from your last period don't they?!

Glad your scan went well Emmysmommy- did they give you photos?! A friend of mine had photos at her 7 week scan (i think it was 7 weeks or 6 weeks...)

Let us know how you get on Mummy2Angel.

Yeah they gave me two photos. One of the heartbeat at the bottom and the baby looks like a little dot and then one zoomed in on the baby. She typed head and was supposed to type body, but instead typed boy, and my husband got all excited until I told him it was too early to tell the sex. He really wants a boy since we already have a daughter. I would be happy either way! I hope your scan next week goes well too Carissasbump!

Congrats Mummy2Angel. I told you everything would be okay! To see and hear that first heartbeat is truly the best thing in the world! :)

aaww, great one girls now we just need to see my little Uno's (i've been calling him/ her that- means number 1.) heart beating away. :)

What's next for you both?! i've already had a blood test & might get the results today- just to check my vaccinations are up to date etc.... :)

no results- have to wait till next Friday :(

i hope you both don't mind put you both as my bump buddies :)

I don't mind being your bump buddy! I already had my blood work to check for all signs of defects done, known as the prenatal blood work. Next I just have to sit back and wait until about week 12 for my next ultrasound and check. Everything is good though. This is my second so I kind of know what's going on this time around. We're calling our baby jellybean since I'm due the day before Easter! lol.

Yay i'll out you both down as bump buddies to :thumbup: :hugs:

Yes very relived but still as nervous at the same time, we have a private scan booked for 26th sept when i will be ten weeks, :) x

how was your weekend girls?! :)

Mine was good, worked Sat morning (well till 2pm) then did the usual food shop- was so tired with all the running around. Sunday was Father's Day here so i got hubby a gift from baby (to be) which he loved- i made the card. Had a pic of a female egg & a male sperm the sperm gave a cheesy pick up line then under the picture it said "why it can take so long to get pregnant" which is so true for us- took us 8 years :)

went to my sister in laws for a bbq- my other sister in law gave me some baby singlets so cute!! we had bought a baby bib yesterday.... :)

ultrasound on Wednesday- i cant wait!! :D I want to see Uno is ok & has everything he or she should.

Mummy2Angel i am hoping we are having a boy but like everyone will be just as happy with a girl :)

How are your symptoms going?! mine are so up down though the last few days i have felt sick all day not nausea sick just sick & food doesn't interest me anymore unless i am hungry. i cant eat breakfast anymore either..... no more eating every 2 hours for me :( i don't think anything is wrong but i do love it when i feel something it makes me feel pregnant :D

Hey I found out that I am expecting on the 29th April 2011 cannie wait and this will be my first little baba :D

Hey!!! I think im 29th April too!! Just waiting until 1st scan so we check check if thats right!! Bumpbuddy!!

I'm due the end of April too!! I have been so tired and then I nap during the day and wake up at 3am...it is awful. I am going to try and not nap today and see if I can sleep all night tonight. Hope all is well and excited to start this journey!

I have my first appt on Sept. 22nd.

Welcome ladies! I am extremely tired. I am a full time student, and have a 3 year old keeping me busy, but I feel like the only thing I want to do is sleep. I'm feeling more nauseous as week 8 approaches too. So my weekend last weekend was awesome, but this weekend looks like I'm going to be playing catch up!
Is everyone else finding it hard to stay awake? :sleep::sleep:

hey, sorry for my disappearing act :( :)

hubby let me have a nap yesterday! he hates it when i want to nap in the day but he could see i was tired.

Saw babies heart beating at 142 beats per minute which was so amazing & made it more real that i am actually pregnant, my body isn't against me anymore! :) This ultrasound also put me back a week & i found out the other day that my due date is actually more like the 27th April but i'm not bothering with due dates till i am 30 weeks. they can give more of a deff date then. This is the 3rd date change i've had- had enough of it. :(

We have pics so i will try to post one soon. I am now so keen for the 12 week ultrasound. :)

Been of food the last few days which is fine by me, as long as i feel something i feel like baby is doing well. :) it also makes me feel more pregnant. :)

Hows everyone else doing?!
Mummy2Angel?! Not seen you hear for a bit- hope all is good!? :)

I am doing well. I have been really tired still, and a little more nauseous. I also have started having cravings for spicy food. I told OH today that my eating spicy food could mean we're having another girl. All I wanted with my daughter was spicy food. However I'm not nearly as sick as I was with her so I'm kind of keeping my fingers crossed for a boy. I would be happy either way, but would prefer one of each! What does everyone else want?

Saw babies heart beating at 142 beats per minute which was so amazing & made it more real that i am actually pregnant, my body isn't against me anymore! :)

congrats on seeing the hb. I know when you see that hb it makes it more real that there is an actual person inside you. I can't wait until 12 week appt. either it makes it so hard having to wait so long. Once we get to 16+ weeks and start actually feeling the baby move that's when it will be easier too.

i'd like a boy first but if that happens i've got less chances of going back for bub 2, hubby doesn't want to go through all this again- i can understand that. I just hope bub 2 isnt as hard to have.... :)

I'd love to end up with one of each :)

every time i eat now i feel sick :( I'm taking myself to the movies tonight, a little worried i wont last the whole movie without having to go pee- fingers crossed! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->