end of april due dates updated with list

Im ok thanks Feff had a couple of hours sleep earlier and now cant get back to sleep so trying to be quiet so my OH can get some rest. I'm still in denyal about my clothing, I have one pair of mat jeans which I pretty much live in and a couple of pairs of leggings which fit fine but I really should accept that my work trousers dont fit anymore (I havent been able to do the buttons up for a while now)
Rooster yeay for no streach marks!!! I haven't found any yet I think mine will wait till last minute when I think Iv got away with it before showing up lol.
Anyone got any advise for getting comfy at night? Pillows aren't working nothing is really :(

I had a few pairs of leggings that I did not get out of haha! Feels nice knowing that I've got other options now :haha: I have no stretch marks yet either! I was rubbing body butter on my bump but I got bored of it so I was worried they'd show up but nothing yet, keeping my fingers crossed lol! Perhaps a relaxing bubble bath with some bath oil in it? I haven't had much trouble sleeping yet, I'm so lazy I've just woken up! :haha:

Princess it's hard to sleep! Don't think I have had a full night sleep since I got pregnant for one reason or another! I was wreaked last night but was kept awake with bh contractions!
I suppose you have tried a soft pillow between your legs? I find that's comfy. X

Rooster There isn't a place where I haven't tried sticking a pillow lol. Who's having pancakes today?

You can get the slanted pillows from mothercare that sort of wedge under your bump? Maybe that could help? I'm that tired all the time I haven't had problems getting to sleep :haha:
I'm having pancakes! I love them lol, sugar and lemon juice or Nutella, yum!

Sorry princess to hear that!! Sleeping is defo getting harder by the night! Having pancakes later yummy!! X

Had my 3d scan this Sunday and Eli is actually laying head down, very low. SO he is already ready to come out lol

Exciting doll face! He is ready are you? Do you have any pics of the scan? X

I forgot all about Shrove Tuesday until I had already started making something else for lunch! :growlmad: I love pancakes!! DH and I are going out for dinner tonight for an early Valentine's Day celebration, so I'll be passing on pancakes this time around. We're going to my favourite restaurant though... so I can't really complain! :winkwink:

Has anyone had their baby showers yet? We had ours this past weekend, and we were so lucky to get so many wonderful things! We only have a few things left to pick up and we're all set. One of my cousins gave us a HUGE box of 0-3m clothing that she's done with, and it preparing another HUGE box of 3-6m for us, so LO definitely won't have a clothing shortage!!

MMMMmm we had pancakes for dinner too! Yum!

And my glider (rocking chair) for the nursery showed up today so I took the plunge and moved my office desk into the living room to start preparing the nursery for the baby in full force! Feels very strange, but I am so excited to see the whole nursery done that is for sure!

And my glider (rocking chair) for the nursery showed up today so I took the plunge and moved my office desk into the living room to start preparing the nursery for the baby in full force! Feels very strange, but I am so excited to see the whole nursery done that is for sure!

We had to change our office over to a nursery too! I started ages ago though because I was really itching to get it done sooner rather than later. Only recently have we actually got the nursery stuff set up in there though. My desk is now in the corner of my living room too! :haha:

We are just about finished with the nursery and it feels SO good to have it all set up! Good luck getting yours put together! Are you doing a particular theme or colour? We did ours in Dr. Seuss/primary colours.

I didnt get round to pancaks today as I was at work by the time OH got home so I think we can have them for tea tomorrow instead!
Dollface thats great news, so your all ready to go just got to count the days!
I had the strongest BH this evening at work. I'v had a couple of tightening over the past few weeks where my bump goes really hard but this was something else litterally took the breath out of me, it was only one tho and lasted less than a minute so nothing to panic about but it was so strange lol.

I didn't get pancakes either, might make some this evening though :-D

Anyone else here having a planned section?

I keep getting so so excited about baby actually being here in a couple of months :-D

How is everyone today?

yes he is ready but I am not!! lol

here are some pics from the scan, our cd rom wasn't working so these are taken with my phone, so not so great of a quality!

https://i49.tinypic.com/289btph.jpg

https://i49.tinypic.com/2rr2pfp.jpg

https://i50.tinypic.com/315ealx.jpg

https://i46.tinypic.com/b7xg1j.jpg

https://i49.tinypic.com/fuyjwm.jpg

https://i47.tinypic.com/30mlqmx.jpg

https://i50.tinypic.com/xn98uh.jpg

They are great, are you excited now?
I have just had another crappy night sleep, woke up about 3ish and the side of my bump was really aching so I waddled of to the toilet and in the light noticed a largish bump on the side of my bump where my LO has streached her leg out as far as it will go and left it there!!! lol!!! I think its fair to say were getting to the point were we are now both of us running out of room and were very uncomfortable.
Oh, happy valentines day! Has your loved ones got special plans for you today? Im at work all day but the OH is taking me out for a meal on Sat anyway (we dont really do the valentines thing).
Hope your all ok xx

Hi girls! Happy valentines day <3
Princess I know yr pain about sleeping, had a terrible night last night! Think baby has had a growth spurt recently and I don't have enough room for it. Was very uncomfortable!!
And when I lye on my side the baby kicks me until I moved again! Think it thinks he is boss already! Xxx

Hi everyone! I've been lucky with sleeping, no trouble really. Years of chronic UTIs have left me with a rock-hard bladder that can still last me the whole night without getting up! Crazy. But I did wake up last night with the worst cramp ever in my calf, I woke up DH coz I was swearing! It still really aches now. Happy Valentine's Day xx

LOL PrincessBoo how cute :flower: im suffering with lack of sleep too :( and my LO likes to give me a kick when i move in a position he dont like too :haha: cheeky little chicken :haha:

Anyone else struggling to keep their eyes open at work these days? I have had to book a couple of days leave so i can cope :dohh: feel like a zombie :sleep:

Ohh and happy valentines day :flower: we just do cards and are having a nice meal tonight, posher than our usual we pushed the boat out for M&S tonight :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->