• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

end of april due dates updated with list

Hey!

Im back from the hospital and thankfully its all good news :happydance: Baby D is measuring on target, he has moved since Monday and is now Breech so it must have been his position making him seem smaller :shrug: They want to do another scan in 4 weeks to check he is growing ok but all the signs so far are positive.

My BP is back to normal too :happydance: they dont know why it spiked so much on Monday but want to keep an eye on me so weekly checks from now on....probably a good thing, at least they are keeping an eye on us now.

So, after the most worrying 2 days all seems to be well in the Smanderson house :thumbup: Ohh and they said Baby D is measuring 3lb 4 oz :cloud9:

Thank yo all so much for your support, its been horrible but im glad its all good news xxxxxxxx

Aw I'm really glad to hear everything's okay Smanderson! :thumbup: xxx

Thanks Tawn a Feff, felt like the rug had been pulled from under me the last couple of days so so glad it was good news today - i am going to cherish every single day left in this pregnancy :D

Amazing news samanderson! Couldn't have gone better for you! Good to know yr being looked after. Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes without any hitches now! X

Im glad you had good news, make sure you relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!

Thanks Rooster, i hope so too :hugs: im wishing for us all to have a lovely and relaxing last few weeks of pregnancy :flower:

Thanks PrincessBoo :hugs: this week has shows me i need to appreciate the normal weeks of pregnancy even more and enjoy these last few weeks as much as possible :thumbup:

Amazing to think our babies are already around 3lb :cloud9: even though my midwife keeps saying how small they still are at this stage to me 3lb is a real close to full term size :D

haha the way my belly has been moving around the last few days I can believe it, I was watching her roll around earlier it was like watching a wave machine!

haha the way my belly has been moving around the last few days I can believe it, I was watching her roll around earlier it was like watching a wave machine!

:haha: thats so cute :flower: its gonna get more and more when they move over the next few weeks :D will be weird when we see hands and feet going by LOL

Yes princess it's defo more swirls now then kicks but occasionally LO does a massive kick that makes me jump! 3lbs does sound alot! Shame I have put on about 30lbs! It's defo not all baby! Xx

LOL Rooster i have put on the same and even though bubs is only 3lb im telling myself some of the other weight is water and placenta :thumbup: i know its probs not much but still makes me feel better :haha:

My cousin had her baby 5 weeks ago and has a completely flat tummy back :wacko: i am very jealous as i know full well i will have a jelly belly for a long time :haha: but i hear BF helps :thumbup:

LOL Rooster i have put on the same and even though bubs is only 3lb im telling myself some of the other weight is water and placenta :thumbup: i know its probs not much but still makes me feel better :haha:

My cousin had her baby 5 weeks ago and has a completely flat tummy back :wacko: i am very jealous as i know full well i will have a jelly belly for a long time :haha: but i hear BF helps :thumbup:

2 weeks ago the mid wive told me id gained a stone so far, I was not very happy but she said that's not bad at all :-/ I think maybe she was just being kind lol.

Iv never had a flat stomach lol :-( section no. 3 wont help with that either, il have a huge skin apron :-S eeew lol

2 weeks ago the mid wive told me id gained a stone so far, I was not very happy but she said that's not bad at all :-/ I think maybe she was just being kind lol.

Iv never had a flat stomach lol :-( section no. 3 wont help with that either, il have a huge skin apron :-S eeew lol

A stone?! Im on 2 of those already!!! Im trying to stay calm tho since (so far) Iv not got any streachmarks (knock on wood) and from the back I dont look pregnant just a bump at the front so Im really hoping that with alot of will power and exercise I may snap back to the way I was before becoming a mummy, only time will tell tho.

Does anyone elses bump ache? I dont know if its because Im on my feet all day but I keep getting stich like pains around the edges of my bump and I ache constantly!

I've gained 21 lbs so far. So I'm hoping by the end I won't go over 30 lbs! My tummy is already so tight it really is a miracle how it stretches!!

So I have been watching birthing videos recently and reading up on natural birth, epidural etc. And I am sooo confused. My birth plan is to go with the flow but I have no preference right now. There are so many things to consider.
I am not nervous about the pain of contractions, tearing and the ring of fire are what are making me nervous.

Do you guys have a set plan yet?

Gawd i hate to think just how bad my weight gain really is :blush: i am still in the same maternity clothes i have had all along so i know im not going up in dress sizes but i havent dared actually measure...in my mind i think its probs nearer 3 stone though :wacko: im going to have to work hard to lose it all again thats for sure but i know i can do it as i have lost that before :thumbup:

As for birth plan, i would like a water birth with gas and air but i will go with what happens and whatever is available on the day :thumbup: i havent even seen the maternity ward or anything :shrug:

I been on my ball again tonight, i hope it helps :flower: my dog is so confused, he keeps sitting next to me when im on it LOL he just looks at me all confused haha:

My word ladies there's a lot to try and catch up with here.

Starting a-fresh I'll say I'm hoping everyone is doing well, have read a bit about
Samanderson and her Pre-eclampsia scare, I'm glad everything is well now.

I had started nesting at some point but that has gone out of the window, I'm not dreading LO coming because of how early it is, but because of how much I need to sort before he comes.
Obviously if something happened and he did try and make an early appearance then my attitude would change but I feel like I need a kick up the rear.
Doesn't feel like he'll be here within a couple of months, half the time I think I forget I'm pregnant.

Anybody else?

Ive gained so much i was a plus size to begin with... When i had dd i lost over a stone and a half in 7 wks.but i know its gonna be hard this time just hope pnd stay away this time as i had it really bad with dd thats all im worried about.. i cant wait till labour....

Ive found Ayana dont like hands on my belly she stops moving till they are off esp her Daddys hands... She is twisting alot my tummy looks like it has a alien in it l

Thanks Louise :hugs: your so lucky to be able to think of other things - all i think/talk about is the baby LOL i know im driving everyone nuts but i still cant stop :dohh:

Snoop my little man is the same with hands but if i rest anything on my bump he starts kicking it as if to say GET OFF :haha: cheeky little wotsit :haha: he also does the weird twisty thing a lot this last week or so...feels so weird dont it :wacko: kinda nice to think they are big enough to feel so much though :flower: xxx

I spend my evenings getting my oh to watch my tummy as she moves bit i swear she understands me and thrb stops and make me look silly lol

lol mine does exactly the same thing its like the second she knows someones watching her she hides, I ended up videoing her the other day to prove that shes as active as I says she is lol.
Iv got the health visitor arriving this morning and Iv not felt as ill as I do right now in years! I thought flu jabs were supposed to stop this, but the past two days Iv been non stop coughing, nose running, head banging, ear aching, muscle aching sick to my stomach ill. Poor LO must think theres a constant earthquake going on from the coughing, she hasnt moved much the past 24 hours, i feel her every now and then but i think she must be feeling a bit like I do because I cant move either.
Hows everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->