• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

end of april due dates updated with list

Happy valentines day everyone!

i feel like after this particular 3d I feel closer to my boy than ever. He looked like a baby and cute one at that. Starting to bond for the first time it seems. Also getting emotional and teary eyed really easy now. Watched Big Daddy, the Adam Sandler movie yesterday and was so emotional! lol

I have a cold now though, no fever just a sore throat and lungs and hope it doesn't surpass this stage. Feel like crap with low energy and talking hurts but at least no fever!

Anyone else struggling to keep their eyes open at work these days? I have had to book a couple of days leave so i can cope :dohh: feel like a zombie :sleep:

I had 2 HORRIBLE weeks in a row mid-27 to late 28th week. I felt like I needed to sleep constantly and had to leave work early multiple days due to extreme fatigue. I was feeling like "how on earth am I going to make it to 40 weeks?!?" This week has been MUCH better, got a little spring in my step again :happydance:

Hellooooo mummys how is everyone...

So we are now all hitting and some already have hit the homeward stretch wahoooooo... As of tomorrow 10 weeks left...
Then its a busy time for us...
I keep unpacking my hospital bags to check ive got everything got told to pack early as u never know and least i know its a job done....
Im now starting to wash all of Ayanas clothes too as tje bigger i get the harder im finding it to bend down... Everytime i bend down it feels like something is gonna fall out of ny bottom aand its very uncomfortable and painful... Sorry tmi....

Hope u ladies are all well and glowing

I had 2 HORRIBLE weeks in a row mid-27 to late 28th week. I felt like I needed to sleep constantly and had to leave work early multiple days due to extreme fatigue. I was feeling like "how on earth am I going to make it to 40 weeks?!?" This week has been MUCH better, got a little spring in my step again :happydance:

Thanks Karen your giving me hope :hugs:feeling so tired, i went to bed at 9 and woke up today after 11am :dohh: and i STILL feel tired :nope: i'll keep everything crossed i follow your lead and the tiredness lifts :flower:

So we are now all hitting and some already have hit the homeward stretch wahoooooo... As of tomorrow 10 weeks left...
I keep unpacking my hospital bags to check ive got everything got told to pack early as u never know and least i know its a job done....
Im now starting to wash all of Ayanas clothes too as tje bigger i get the harder im finding it to bend down... Everytime i bend down it feels like something is gonna fall out of ny bottom aand its very uncomfortable and painful... Sorry tmi....

Snoop i keep promising i will pack my bag properly but i have yet to do anything about it :haha: what are you packing?

Ohh and i strggle to bend too but not yet had the feeling of anything falling out my bum but i do feel a bit like there's a bowling ball between my legs and im pretty sure my bump has dropped as it now seems to be pointing down :shrug:

Thanks Karen your giving me hope :hugs:feeling so tired, i went to bed at 9 and woke up today after 11am :dohh: and i STILL feel tired :nope: i'll keep everything crossed i follow your lead and the tiredness lifts :flower:

Snoop i keep promising i will pack my bag properly but i have yet to do anything about it :haha: what are you packing?

Ohh and i strggle to bend too but not yet had the feeling of anything falling out my bum but i do feel a bit like there's a bowling ball between my legs and im pretty sure my bump has dropped as it now seems to be pointing down :shrug:

In my hospital bag there is 2 nighties both button ones so i can have her on my chest when she born and a pj set for after she here... Just incase i have to stay in... Ive got 5pairs of breast pads.. Packet of surfing board pads 5 pairs of knickers.... Slippers and flip flops and toiletries oh and coming home clothes lol... Will pack charger and snacks later....
For Ayana

3 vests and sleepsuits
Packet of nappies and wipes
Muslin sq
Hat and mittens
Coming home outfit....

I know ive most prob forgot something but ill find out soon enough when i repack it again lol...

Hi snoopchick! I haven't managed to get on here in a few days, my stepson has been ill and add that to the fact I can barely manage any sleep lately and I have been a walking talking zombie! Darn hip and pelvic pain keeping me up at night!

How are all you lovelies feeling? Anyone noticed a bit of a change in movement lately? My lil' girl has seemed to settle really deep into a head down position and I think she is facing my back too, so the big kicks that would delight me so much have changed to low down nudges and the pushing pressures of elbows/bums etc. I actually went to the hospital for a NST to check on here it was such a drastic change in movement, but I read a lot on the forums afterwards and it seems like this can be quite common right about now? Any of you mummies having the same?

I think that's what's happening with me Tawn! Some days I can feel her as normal but then others its as if she's turned around and kicking into my back instead (though I still get the elbows and knees jabbing me :haha: )

Glad it's not just me Feff! What a stressful thing to feel like she went from a disco party in there to the occasional nudge for a few days! Now I think she is facing my front again today because she has been a right wiggly worm again :dohh:! Maybe it was a bit of a growth spurt?

Could have been! Baby's been the same today but I can feel her knees (I think!) poking me a bit lower down so god knows what position she's in now lol!

Hi girls! Yes I have also noticed the baby just doing big twist and turns! Almost seems to big for my bump!x

Hey ladies,

Had a bit of a horrible day yesterday, woke up with awful pounding head then looked in the mirror to see swollen lips (think mick jagger) and face. My BP was real high and the hospital kept me on a monitor for babies HB for 2 hours. They done loads of tests and think it could be the start of preeclampsia. They then said baby is measuring behind by 3 weeks :(

We have more tests and a scan tomorrow so i'll keep you posted on how it goes.

I took it all in my stride yesterday cos he was moving about and we heard his HB for so long and they are so lovely at the hospital but when i said it out loud today i got frightened and now am worrying my way to tomorrow :( xxxxx

Sorry to hear that Smanderson!:( I hope everything is okay :hug: if it is pre-eclampsia at least they're catching it early x

Sorry to hear that Smanderson!:( I hope everything is okay :hug: if it is pre-eclampsia at least they're catching it early x

Thanks Feff, i'll keep you posted on how the tests go tomorrow :hugs: im really hoping they will say its all ok and i been worrying over nothing :wacko: xxxxxx

Hey ladies,

Had a bit of a horrible day yesterday, woke up with awful pounding head then looked in the mirror to see swollen lips (think mick jagger) and face. My BP was real high and the hospital kept me on a monitor for babies HB for 2 hours. They done loads of tests and think it could be the start of preeclampsia. They then said baby is measuring behind by 3 weeks :(

We have more tests and a scan tomorrow so i'll keep you posted on how it goes.

I took it all in my stride yesterday cos he was moving about and we heard his HB for so long and they are so lovely at the hospital but when i said it out loud today i got frightened and now am worrying my way to tomorrow :( xxxxx

Awww hun Im sorry your having such a crappy time of it, I truely hope everything is ok tho and that things get better for you.

I had another MW appointment today, she seems happy with everything, I looked through my notes after and Im messuring slightly small but only by a week so nothing to really worry about. Im off to get my Whooping cough imunisation tomorrow and hoping to get an appointment with a doc, as my mum is currently undergoing tests to see if the breast cancer she overcome 3 years ago has come back (shes only 46), so the midwife has advised that I go for testing after LO arrives.

Shes happy as larry in there atm, shes been rolling about like no mans business the past few days, I thought as she got bigger the movements would be less but this is the most active shes been the whole way through!

I hope everyone is well and enjoying themselves and theyre pregnancies!!!

Ohh smanderson, how scary! I am glad you are being closely monitored though and that baby's heartbeat and movement both seem good. Please keep us updated hun! :hugs:

Thanks Tawn and PrincessBoo :hugs: i'll let you know how we get on tomorrow :thumbup: hopefully will be a lot of worry over nothing but my mind is now running riot :wacko:

PrincessBoo im thinking of you and your mum, what an awful worry :hug: i hope the tests come back with good news xxxxx

Samanderson, thinking of you! I hope all goes well tomorrow! Baby sounds like he is good though. At least they are keeping a good eye on you. Xx

Samanderson, thinking of you! I hope all goes well tomorrow! Baby sounds like he is good though. At least they are keeping a good eye on you. Xx

Thanks hun, 3 and a half hours till the scan and counting :thumbup: will let you know how we get on i really hope your right and he is ok. Im scared but hoping for the best xxxxx

Thanks hun, 3 and a half hours till the scan and counting :thumbup: will let you know how we get on i really hope your right and he is ok. Im scared but hoping for the best xxxxx

Thinking of u hun.... Xxc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"