end of april due dates updated with list

Rooster: I hope baby will come early, but thinking I'll go over. He seems to comfortable (thought active) in there.. He might get too big to stay in there full time.. well too tall.

I went 9 days over i was booked to be induced on 14th but had my dd the 13th... I really hope i dont go too over this time as it got so uncomfortable but i rather be a lil late then too early...

I have a serious feeling my lil' girl will be coming 4 days late (on the 27th) because that is the day of my brother's wedding! LOL! I was supposed to be traveling back to the US to be a bridesmaid in his wedding but lo and behold we got pregnant at exactly the most awkward time for them and are due just a few days before their big event.

Which means that I feel awful for "stealing their thunder" and that I have this awful feeling baby will do it again by choosing their wedding day as the perfect day to make an appearance!! :haha:

PS: YAY, finally a new fruit/veg on my ticker! I am a squash! lol

All babies in mine and my OH family have been late comers but someone said to me the other day that they think Ill be 3 weeks early when I mentioned some of my most recent symptoms, I hope they're right, maybe not 3 weeks early but before my due date would be nice I want my body back lol

All babies in mine and my OH family have been late comers but someone said to me the other day that they think Ill be 3 weeks early when I mentioned some of my most recent symptoms, I hope they're right, maybe not 3 weeks early but before my due date would be nice I want my body back lol

I want my body back too! I kind of feel guilty for saying that as it took is nearly 2 years to get this baby. But I would like to walk without getting back pain and waddling like a duck! Will also be exciting as will finally have my LO too! X

Having done both I can say being early is WAY better than going overdue. Particularly with my last who I thought would be early because my daughter was. That was the longest 29 days of my life. (dd was 17 days early, he was 12 days late)
This time I am saying I will be late, that way if she arrives early it will be a pleasant surprise.

Oh and I tried EVERYTHING to get labour started. I was 4 cm dialated and almost fully effaced days before he was born. Nothing got him moving.

This is my first and I have no idea if LO will be early or late... I'm due on the 25th, but I'm guessing LO will arrive on the 27th. It's a pretty arbitrary date to have picked, but I feel very doubtful that I'll be right on time! So we'll just have to wait and see. :coffee:

This probably won't work, but I'm planning on signing up for 5K's every weekend in April and hoping one induces labor. (due the 28th).

Good morning/afternoon all,

Hope everyone has been well. Had my appointment yesterday and induction is certain, which means our 23rd has been swapped to the 16th of April. Do not honestly know how to feel about that at the moment. Baby is still huge!:happydance: We have our 4D sonogram next Thursday, and I am already too excited for my own good. So much for reclaiming sleep:haha:

Hi ya how is everyone feeling x

Feeling a little sleepy this morning!

It took me forever to fall asleep last night, LO was wiggling away non-stop and I was working in the nursery before bed so I think I was still worked up from that. Then when I finally did fall asleep, I had *messed up* dreams!

I feel like a nap later today is going to be in order!

Hi ya how is everyone feeling x

Feeling a little sleepy this morning!

It took me forever to fall asleep last night, LO was wiggling away non-stop and I was working in the nursery before bed so I think I was still worked up from that. Then when I finally did fall asleep, I had *messed up* dreams!

I feel like a nap later today is going to be in order!

Im really tired today dd had a unsettled nite so was up seeing to her then i couldnt get comfy and heartburn kicked... Im sitting on my sofa trying to keep my eyes open i have to find the energy to cook tea... Ive been getting lightening sharpe pains in my lady garden too oh the joys lol

Feeling crappy today!:( got really fed up last night and had a good cry over everything that was annoying me, then went to college today and people were literally staring and pointing at me like I was some sort of circus freak! If I wasn't so shocked and upset I would have said something but I was so upset over it, grrrr! And now I'm aching all over so badly, not my day at all :haha:

So after a very busy weekend and hubby spending all day putting up cot and drawers we have an almost finished nursery :D what do you think?

https://tinypic.com/r/c57rs/6

https://tinypic.com/r/o06mwi/6

Feeling crappy today!:( got really fed up last night and had a good cry over everything that was annoying me, then went to college today and people were literally staring and pointing at me like I was some sort of circus freak! If I wasn't so shocked and upset I would have said something but I was so upset over it, grrrr! And now I'm aching all over so badly, not my day at all :haha:

Feff so sorry your having a bad day hun, try not to let it get to you (easier said than done i know) i had a couple of bad weeks with people going on and on about how massive i was but they seem to have stopped now and i watched this video and it made me laugh so much i just stopped caring (as much) about it :thumbup:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=383738128389048

hope it cheers you up hun xxx

Thank you, people seem to think they can say what they want when you're pregnant don't they lol! I've had loads of 'you're too small!' 'why don't you look 6 months?' And 'your baby will be so small!' After a bad few days this didn't help today! :(
Ps. Love the nursery! It's beautiful :)

Thanks hun :flower: makes me smile every time i walk past hehe :cloud9:

People really do think that because we are prego its ok to comment on our bodies and what we eat and just about everything thats none of their business...

It was really getting me down but it just clicked into place that it doesnt matter what they think or say its not their bodies or baby so let them get on with it. The only opinion that matters is the doc/midwife :thumbup:

It's beautiful hehe! Yep that's true, just hard to practice what you preach lol, I took everything that anybody said to me to heart before I was pregnant now it's 10 times :haha:

It's beautiful hehe! Yep that's true, just hard to practice what you preach lol, I took everything that anybody said to me to heart before I was pregnant now it's 10 times :haha:

:haha: so true LOL very hard to do :dohh: next time they get you down try thinking of the funny video with the lady going "look at my belly" :rofl: will cheer you up in no time :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->