end of april due dates updated with list

Your nursery is gorgeous Smanderson. We'll be turning my office into a nursery and I have to find a place to put all of my things. I really need to get going on it.

Feff I'm an emotional wreck right now. I keep telling myself it's the hormones. I'm not normally a crier but I seem to always be on the verge of tears :hugs:

Feeling crappy today!:( got really fed up last night and had a good cry over everything that was annoying me, then went to college today and people were literally staring and pointing at me like I was some sort of circus freak! If I wasn't so shocked and upset I would have said something but I was so upset over it, grrrr! And now I'm aching all over so badly, not my day at all :haha:

Feff so sorry your having a bad day hun, try not to let it get to you (easier said than done i know) i had a couple of bad weeks with people going on and on about how massive i was but they seem to have stopped now and i watched this video and it made me laugh so much i just stopped caring (as much) about it :thumbup:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=383738128389048

hope it cheers you up hun xxx

Thank you so much for posting that link. EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH IT!!!!

Another long day at work, and the next couple of weeks aren't looking any easier, roll on the 6th April and I can finally relax and enjoy the last few weeks of my pregnancy!

Thanks rainkat :hugs: it does feel good to have it mostly sorted, we still have a few bits to do but not much. Our spare room was hubbys office too :thumbup: we havent figured out what to do with his things either :wacko: right now they are in our room :dohh:

Glad you liked the video :flower: i just love it and cheers me up when i start feeling down about peoples comments :thumbup:

Princessboo im stating my mat leave then too :happydance: these next few weeks are going to feel like forever :dohh: but im so looking forward to being off :D

I am so jealous of you ladies looking forward to maternity leave! I am a freelance graphic designer and my clients don't really understand of like that I wouldn't be at their beck and call for weeks or months! I've asked some of them to try and work ahead a bit for when I actually give birth and they said they simply can't do it!!!!! Ahhhg so I have no real plan of how to manage time off tbh and will probably be working till the day I hive birth and back at it a week later :(

At least I can do it from home though, so I am blessed to stay home with baby

Feff I'm an emotional wreck right now. I keep telling myself it's the hormones. I'm not normally a crier but I seem to always be on the verge of tears :hugs:

Me too, silly things make me fill up like an advert on the tv and then that's it, I'm sniffling for the rest of the day :haha: I had a good day today though, feel more relaxed and now I have a week off, lovely! :D

Yay 29 wks today my bump seem to have popped more aswell i feel huge

My belly button is definately becoming an outty now... when I stand up the top part from inside pops out. Joy! X

My belly button is definately becoming an outty now... when I stand up the top part from inside pops out. Joy! X

Belly button whats that my belly button hasnt looked like for for a few wks now lol

my belly button looks wierd, its popped out and Iv got a scar on top where i used 2 have it pierced and a scar undernieth from keyhole I had last year so it just looks massive lol

Yeah I have mine pierced top and bottom and the bottom one has loads of scar tissue where it didn't heal well so looks rank. I have my solitary stretch mark (so far!) between it as well.

I had one stretch mark near my belly button piercing from my previous pregnancies but this time I've noticed red marks on my hips I'm hoping my tummy stays mark free x

I had my tummy pierced when i was 16 and managed to keep it in all thru my pregnancy till i went into labour and had to be rushed to have forceps i had to take it out and by the time i remebered i had taken it out the hole had closed up was proper gutted....
My tummy is full of stretch marks but as i say its what my daughters gave me lol

Hi ladies!

smanderson: love the nursery!!

I can't put mine together till the very end since we move from a 1 bdr to a 2 bdr a week before my dd!!

I have been feeling SUPER achey and work is really starting to kick my ass. I manage a tanning salon so I run around cleaning beds, organizing etc. all day plus sometimes work 50+ work weeks.

Elijah is laying sideways, and has been for a while so he better start thinking about flipping. Otherwise we have a full on breech baby!

Can't wait for our 3d/4d scan tomorrow to see his facial features =D hubby is more excited than I am!

Thanks hun :flower: try not to worry about his position right now, i have heard stories of babies turning the day and day before they are due :hugs:

Im so with you on the work thing :sleep: i sit at my desk all day and i STILL find myself exhausted by home time :dohh: i have to be up at 5.30am every day though so im sure that doesnt help :dohh: xx

Hey Everyone! Hope you are all well?!

Fingers crossed for you sweetie! I had my 2 hr GTT on Tuesday and am also anxious about the results and just want to know the outcome now!

Hi, I'm also in Manchester :hi: I had mine on Wednesday and they told me they would ring me on Thursday if it was bad news, otherwise I wouldn't get contacted at all. Just checking you're not waiting for no reason lol!

Hi Maggie! :hi: They told me that I would get my results in the post either way... so just a waiting game for me. Are you in North or South Manchester sweetie? x

Hey Jinbean- I'm due on the same day! and i finish work on the 28th, although i am taking that as holiday until the 15th April when i start my MAT leave.
I have to admit although i have an office job i am looking forward to finishing work now- It's beginning to take it's toll. I have a lot of respect for those that have on their feet jobs because i don't know how they manage it!

i'm almost finished buying everything yet. Not doing the nursery until I'm on holiday as we are moving house too, but everything is there waiting!

Hope everyone is well :)

Hey ChelliBelle! Woo Hoo! Due date buddy!! Tee Hee! :happydance: I see you are in North West/Lancashire, where abouts in Lancashire, I'm in North Manchester, bordering Lancs!

Yeah I am taking 21 days holiday and not starting my MAT leave until 1st May!

I'm in an office job too and the sitting in that chair is just not helping my hip/pelvic pains, plus I do a lot of walking back and forth and bending to shelving units and filing cabinets. Got stuck kneeling at a bottom drawer of a filing cabinet the other week and couldn't get up, everyone was out at lunch from that room so i just knelt there laughing at myself! haha! :haha:

Went IKEA today and bought the shelves and 2 units for the nursery, so think that is all the furniture bought now! Eek! Just got to put them up/together and then I can start with the accessories!!! Yay!

Big Hugs to everyone! :hugs: :hugs:
J xxx

Hi,
sorry for late reply! I've been feeling really exhausted lately- and feeling like a whale!

I'm in Poulton Le Fylde (near Blackpool)
I so get the sitting down getting up to filling cabnets pain! how long were you stuck for?? lol
I'm starting to feel really uncomfortable, which is a worry with just under 12weeksish to go!

I think the only thing i need to buy is some of the toiletries/ nappy changing etc, oh and a travel changing mat.

I keep looking at all the clothes i have bought her and i just catch wait to get her in them!!

Elijah is laying sideways, and has been for a while so he better start thinking about flipping. Otherwise we have a full on breech baby!

Hope he flips the right way for you. Do you know which side his head is on? For some reason I think I read somewhere that babies are more likely to turn clockwise (don't quote me on that... I have no idea where I heard it)

My little girl has her head in my ribcage. It's a very strange feeling. My other babies were solidly head down by now. I'm going to the chiropractor Tuesday to see if we can encourage her to turn. We have lots of time but apparently these techniques have a better chance of working between 30-32 weeks.

How are all you lovely ladies feeling at the end of another week?
I'm absolutly drained, not tired, drained, I have no energy left so if I'm not working I'm in bed lol. Not very comfortable in here tho, starting to get very bored of it now lol.
Doll you've got plenty of time for LO to move so I wouldn't worry just yet... Hope he isn't too comfy where he is tho lol.

I'm soooo tired today too! I've been shopping to finally buy some new clothes, I know I'll probably outgrow them in a week but it was starting to depress me that every morning I'd try on a pair of trousers and they would NOT button up :haha: I've just been sleeping for 2 hours downstairs, all wrapped up cosy in bed now and about to drop back off! How are you PrincessBoo? :flower:

Hi girls! I have a week off work! Have come over to the uk to see my family. My ribs and back ache so much now. Spent two days shopping in Liverpool and I'm now shattered! My mum mentioned how big my butt has got, normally I would be offended but its true! My legs have gone big too. No stretch marks...yet!
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"