• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

end of april due dates updated with list

Morning ladies, how are you all today?

Im so tired, bad dreams all night :-/ but least im having my 6 inch roots done at the hairdressers today.

Feeling awful today! I was expecting to feel full up with a cold after my flu jab but I felt fine, now after my whooping cough jab I feel ill!:( wanting to make sure everything's ready for baby but no idea what to do or where to find the energy to do it :haha:

Hi guys, I am the same. All full of cold and a tickly cough. I kept DH up last night and he slept in the spare room as I was snoring! Baby feels so low his evening it's like I'm sitting on its head! X

I hope you all feel better soon ladies, hugs.

Im going into my old work today, to nag for my smp1 form, and im not leaving till I get it.

Being ill is the worse when ur pregnant huh?! day 3 in bed and although the aches and pains have eased the coughing runny nose and wheezing hasnt stoped, and to top it off LO has decided to start battering me from the inside which is all the more uncomfortable as my stomach muscles feel all bruised from the non-stop coughing! And what is with the no lemsip thing?! I'd kill for one right now but apparently its yet another thing on the no-no list ahhhhhhhhh!
Is anyone else starting to feel better yet?
Good luck with your work today Jenny_J, are they normally fairly co-operative or are you expecting a stressful day?
Has anyone got any good news or stories to cheer us poorly ones up?

Awww so sorry you are all feeling so unwell! Being ill while pregnant is the WORST cause you can't take any of the "good stuff" to make the symptoms bearable! :hugs: Really hope you start to feel better soon!

It's been a big week for me, this week. I've finally (almost) finished the nursery and my Health Visitor came round for our first meeting and she was FANTASTIC! Which is a huge weight off my mind because I think it is sort of a luck of the draw thing with HVs and I've heard some horror stories.

Here are some pics of my lil' girl's nursery! We only have a box room for the nursery so it is unbelievably small, but I tried to work with the space we did have! Any of you ladies feel like sharing yours?! I cannot get enough of "oohhhhing" and "ahhhhing" over nurseries at the moment! https://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/64806_10101854707248708_1829182571_n.jpg
https://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/482469_10101854707188828_1594636385_n.jpg
https://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/563542_10101854707238728_1037680455_n.jpg
https://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/421484_10101854707293618_320686688_n.jpg

Tawn: Your nursery looks lovely!! I love the crib/changetable combos. I've seen a few UK ladies who have them... but I've never seen them over here. I don't think they exist in Canada, which is too bad, because they're really neat!

Here's a few pics of my nursery! We chose a Dr. Seuss theme, and tried to stick to bright gender netural colours. (Although we know that we're having a boy, no one else does!)

Attachments

• cribbedding.jpg
    cribbedding.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 5
  • wardrobe corner.jpg
    wardrobe corner.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 9
  • chair corner.jpg
    chair corner.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 6
  • changetable.jpg
    changetable.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 6
Ohhh I love it ReadytoMum! So bright and happy! And I can't believe you have managed to keep the fact that you are having a boy secret, I would never be able to! :haha: It will be so amazing for everyone when baby is born!

The changer is actually a separate attachment called a "cot top changer" which you buy and then hook onto your crib/cot. I am originally from the US and had never heard of them either, until I got to the UK and realized how small the rooms are and how much you NEED space saving tricks like this lol.

C'mon more nurseries ladies! I can't get enough :)

Hey all, DH is nesting big time! He is rewiring the whole house, fitting speakers into ceilings, putting in an alarm system as well. It's a bloody tip but I think he wants it all done before baby gets here which is nice. I have done the nursery etc but won't get tidying the rest of the house until I start maternity leave I reckon.

Hey ladies, loving the nurseries! so lovely :flower:

I had another saga and ended up at hospital till 2am on wed night :dohh: they now think its prego induced high blood pressure so its manageable which is a relief :thumbup:

How are you all feeling? Hopefully the lurgies are passing a bit?

Have any of you had the whooping cough jab? I havent even been offered it yet :shrug:

Loving the nurseries ladies! The baby will be sharing my room so no decorating but I can still oooo and aaah over yours :p sounds like we've both been in the wars Smanderson :haha: glad everything is okay :hugs: my cold is nearly all gone now thank god! I've had my jab, I think they start to offer it around 28 weeks here so not sure why you haven't yet! How are you feeling?xxx

I know!! Seems to be that time in pregnancy LOL thank goodness its all treatable or both of us though :hugs: such a relief not to be preeclampsia :thumbup: im good now thanks hun, my bp was down at today's appointment so i feel much more relaxed tonight :flower: Hope your feeling better too hun?

Might ask at my next appointment in that case, thanks hun :flower: i wasnt sure if i was being impatient LOL

Yep definitely! We can enjoy the last stretch now :haha: oh that's good news then :) yes I'm feeling lots better now thank you, I'm just glad that they could pinpoint what it was tbh! Yeah it couldn't hurt to ask :flower: glad everything's okay x

I had my flu and whooping cough jab thurs and ive had no horrible side effects actually i feel better yhen i did before...
So had some feet legs and hand swelling last nite due to having a busy day yesterday...
Took dd swimming and they put the wave machine on mh my god that was a chore trying to get out the waves were horrible bashing against me...
But dd loved it she getting so brave cant wait to take both of my children swimming..

I have been having swelling too thumbup: i had to take my wedding rings off now as i now have permanent ring marks :dohh:

That wave machine sounds fun for anyone not prego LOL

Ohhh i cant wait to take my little man swimming too :D i hear you can do classes with them from 3 months :happydance:

Morning ladies, how is everyone?

Im not getting dressed today iv decided lol. Just put the roast on, and waiting for everyone to get back from kick boxing.

Was a bit concerned yesterday, thought my waters might of gone, but turns put it was loads of cm eewww.
Not getting so many big kicks, mostly wiggles and prods now, think she is getting squished in there.

Hiya, baby is still very wriggly here but staying in the same place so got an arm in my hip at all times it seems! My SIL had her baby boy yesterday, which was all a bit of a shock as it went unexpexctedly awry (won't go into details coz don't want to freak ppl out but she is on intensive care!) and so that has thrown me a bit! And on top of that my cold has developed into full on flu. Fevers and everything. So eventful few days here but all well with baby so that is good. Xx

Hiya we been havin so many issues with nursery stuff! :( bloody mamas and ps! All stuff delivered damaged! Went in and complained and they going to call me tomorro so hav see want some of our money back! Went in next to cheer self up and go some more baby sleep suits :b xx

Its an absolute nightmare ahving to rely on others to get what you need isn't it!! I hope you get everything sorted soon the Charmed.
My energy has officially deserted me, I have so much to do, the house needs tidying, the nursary needs finishing and most importantly I need to get the hosp bags sorted, but I get home from work and the only place I want to go is to bed :( I'm hoping this is just a little phase and in the next few days Ill have the energy and motivation to get most of the above done before I start really stressing!

I think nesting has started to kick in finally at 32 weeks, or it could be that big yellow thing in the sky :haha: always feel more motivated when the weather is nice! How is everyone? I'm getting so excited now, still a bit nervous but I keep thinking 'they've got drugs for the pain' lol! I'm having a breather now after scrubbing the work tops, cooker and floor in the kitchen on my hands and knees with one of them green scrubby pads haha, my mam couldn't get over it lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->