• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

end of april due dates updated with list

Princess im so with you on the lack of energy, its such a struggle to get through the day at the minute - it doesnt help that sleeping is more of a militaty operation than anything!! If i even want to turn over i have to do the bum shuffle then half sit up then shuffle some more - at which point i usually realise i need to pee and have to start the process again once i get back in to bed :dohh:

LOL Feff cant wait for my nesting to kick in...all i want to do these days is snooze :dohh: does your house sparkle now? cant imagine ever having energy again LOL :haha:

I've never seen the kitchen floor looking so clean lol! I was shattered after it mind, led on the settee and couldn't get up again then for ages :haha: made mini cupcakes this afternoon then though! I think I'll be down and tired again tomorrow, supposed to rain boo! :( and I have to walk up the doctors to see the midwife ugh! Saw a different midwife last time and she forgot to give me my wee pot back so afraid I'll have a row! :haha:

Ohh noo try and hold on to the happy shiny energy as long as you can :flower: bit jealous of your kitchen floor now LOL i had the same prob with the wee pot and got told off (twice) but now have 3 pots!!! i feel spoiled for choice haha :haha:

Fingers crossed it sticks around for as long as possible! Oh don't be it'll be stinking by tomorrow again with the dog running in and out of the garden, bloody animal :haha: hahaha I bet you do too, they're spoiling you ;) if she does I won't know where to look, I'll be all upset I hate people being angry at me :haha:

Hi girls! Have finally taken the plunge and got signed off by the dr for work. The back pain has been unbearable (already had back pain prior to the pregnancy as I work as a nurse) the 13hr shifts were almost killing me!
Thought I was being organised and bought some nappies etc but I decided to open them and they were tiny and i realised they were for a 2-5lb prem baby! Oh well at least I realised now!
Think I have all the stuff for my hospital bag just need to start the nursary! Xx

I went a bit crazy yest, had this pressure on me like I was running out of time, so the house has been tidied top to bottom (again) the nursary has been all but finished and my fridge is now covered in lists of: things that need buying, things that need doing, dates and contact numbers, what needs to go in the hosp bags etc, my OH came home and begged me to stop writing lists lol.
Got an early night because I was exhausted (and when the only choices are close your eyes or watch football the inevitable is going to happen) which was great but I have now been wide awake for 30mins and it doesnt feel like Ill be nodding back off anytime soon. Atleast I have a day off tomorrow so after putting the car in for a service and going to buy some of the more urgent bits on one of the lists I can put my feet up and relax/doze for the day!!

I feel your pain. Been awake since 3.30. Usual routine.

Well done on the organising though! x

Just seen on the third tri forum Dollface had her LO! 32+2... Hope everything went well for her and both her and her little man are well and safe!!

OMG congrats Doll hope you and bubs are well if your on this thread :hugs:

For the hospital bag stuff - i totally forgot about socks!!!! cant believe i would have had an ipod i havent used in 6 months but no socks! :wacko:

thank you smanderson! elijah is doing great, haven't seen him today yet but will update once i have! my birth story is now updated with a pic in birth stories and announcements!

How are things going ladies? Anyone starting to get any signs of new arivals? Are your nerves starting to get the better of you?
The past few days my lo has started to get more demanding!! If I sleep on one side for to long she wriggles around untill I wake up and switch sides, If I have the shower to hot (the way I like it) she kicks me, If I drive for too lonf and the seatbelt diggs in she kicks it, If Im on my feet for too long she boots me in the bladder lol. It could all be coincidence but I feel like shes got her own mind already and is making sure I know it!
Im on the count down until Mat leave starts now, 4 weeks and Im done, although I regually get asked (by both colleges and customers) if I think I really will make it another 4 weeks.... personally I think I will because Im stuborn and and I want to prove them wrong, but Im sure this lo will let me know when its time to give up! Its wierd to think that I'll be 37 weeks in 3 weeks time, the end is in sight!
Hope everyone is well!!!

No signs here!!! He is firmly tucked up in there :haha: wont be surprised if i go over :wacko:

I know what you mean about demanding though ...this lil one likes to give me a kick if i dare rest anything on my bump and like you say if i lay on one side for too long he will wake me up having a party in there but then when i try to roll over he will often be in the way so i cant lay on the other side so i end up rolling about trying to get comfy for ages!! ohh and he likes to rest on my bladder and i think I HAVE TO PEE NOW!!! Only to get to the toilet and nothing happens and he moves :wacko:

I have been written off work for this week so i dunno if i will be allowed back or not but if i am i will only have 3 weeks left after this next week :happydance: amazing how the time seems to be flying now :thumbup: up till now its gone incredibly slow for me but now i cant believe im going to be 34 weeks on Monday :happydance:

Ohh and i managed to get socks in my hospital bag at long last!!! :haha:

How's everyone keeping? :) baby's been naughty tonight, my ribs are in agony and I can't catch a breath properly! And she elbowed/kneed me when I was having a wee earlier :haha: these last few weeks I've been having a mini heart attack about labour, becoming a mother and everything else :( I used to be so worried about it but then I got into the mindset that I'm the only one that can do this, it won't hurt for the rest of my life etc. but now I'm so afraid again! Anyone else feel like this? I think my mam saying to me the other day 'the baby could come as early as 3 and a half weeks!' didn't help :haha:

Hi feff

Chances are she's far more likely to be late than early (80% are) so don't let your mum freak you out too much!

I'm having a C and getting pretty nervous about that especially the recovery but trying hard not to think about it or its going to be a long 6 weeks for me!

x

I don't know whether to be sad or happy about that lol! Oh I bet you are too, but as long as our LO's get here safely then that's the main! :flower: I think the recovery time would put me off a C-section, but then again some people are on their feet and cleaning the house within a week so try not to worry too much! I think I would milk it for a while anyway, get everyone to slave over you and feed you grapes :haha: x

LOL Feff, my little man has been trying to escape out the bottom of my bump! Between that and resting on my bladder its been uncomfortable this week but still seems he is happy in there :thumbup: dont want him to come early! Well, 37 weeks is fine LOL

I know what you mean about freaking out a bit, i have been doing a bit of this too!! Its cos its getting so much closer and im starting to see people i know from here having their babies making it all the more real :wacko: we will be fine, lets face it, nothing we can do about it now :haha:

Jules 80% seems so high for going over :wacko: i will try and remember that when i am sitting here at 42 weeks LOL will make me feel a little better im sure :thumbup:

Try not to worry about the recovery too much hun, i think you will be so caught up with bubs you wont be thinking of that. Also, a lady i talk to on here has just had hers and a week on she is doing normal things like taking her LO to nursery and cleaning etc :flower: I agree with Feff, milk it for all its worth :haha: get hubby doing everything for as long as you can :haha:

Iv got to go to Bristol from the 8th- 11th of April so Im 90% sure LO will decide thats the best time to arrive (especially if she's as akward as her parents). Unfortunatly my nephew has to have a valve in his heart operated on which is why Im going to be so far away from home so close to my due date. We figured it would be ok as we would already be at the hosp if anything happens, but if anyone has any tips to make the journey more comfortable all are greatfully recieved.
Iv been aching so much recently, back hips legs bump you name it, it aches lol starting to get very uncomfortable and impatient! I'm with you Smanderson LO seems to be trying to escape any which way she can, I thought they got quieter as they got bigger, shes poking proding pushing and rolling all over the place about 18 hours a day!

Lol Smanderson don't get me started on the bladder resting! I keep running to the toilet for a wee and I don't even need one :haha:

I really didn't think I'd get to 40 weeks and was determined to get her at as soon as I hit 37 weeks, but now I'm scared so I'm gonna let her cook for a while longer :thumbup: (if she cooperates lol)

Sorry to hear about your nephew Princess! :flower: hopefully LO will hold off from making an appearance then lol! I'm aching all over too, was in agony with my ribs yesterday :(

Has everyone packed their hospital bags yet? The midwife asked me if I had the other day and I said 'no but I've wrote a list' and she was doubled over laughing :haha: I haven't even washed LO's clothes yet! I think I'm scared because it makes it all more real :haha: does anyone know how long to expect to be in for? Assuming that I have a normal labour! My first baby so I'm clueless!

Oh my - Hospital bags???!!!!
I haven't even cleared the room for his nursery yet, never mind getting my head around preping for him to actually arrive.

I havent packed them yet but Iv bought most the stuff to go in them, need to pack 3 as my OH is a bricky so if he has to come off site straight to the hosp I dont want him turning up all dirty lol.
Iv had my gym ball in the lounge for two weeks to bounce on and Im looking oout for RLT atm and will try to get things moving when we get back from our trip. Dont want her too early but the thought of going over is worrying me, 4 weeks seems so much better than 6!!! I want my body back lol.
Is anyone still working? Iv got another week and a bit to go before my mat leave starts and Im caught between wanting it to hurry up becuase Im so tired and I have so much to do during my time off, and not wanting it to come because the thought of not working terrifies me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->