• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

end of april due dates updated with list

Haha I know right?! I'm so used to sharing my body with the baby that its going to be strange having it all to myself again :haha: I blame the baby for everything too, poor girl :haha:

Mushrooms, yuck! The last time in ages I attempted to eat them was the day after I first felt LO move, she wasn't a fan :haha: I had the banana until about 9, then orange from then on, I felt so grown up ;)

Haha I'm the same, I just completely forget and then wonder why I can't get off the sofa anymore :haha: I look down and I'm like, ooooh yeah! Baby, lol!

Aw thank you :flower: I know everything will be okay, well, I hope :thumbsup: it's just only now kicking in, I can't wait though, I'm so excited to see what her personality will be like and who she looks like :) it's just going to be so strange lol!

Hehe well it is one of the perks of pregnancy LOL nothing is EVER me being greedy/naughty/moody/windy :haha::winkwink:

Our bodies really arent ours anymore LOL they are up for discussion/prodding too it just seems normal now. I was saying to someone at work last week, im so used to discussing my body and boobs and bodily functions it just seems normal LOL i have to remind myself to reel it in when talking to non pregos/non medical people :haha: honestly i can only see things going down hill, once there has been a room of people looking at my vajayjay i cant see im going to be bothered discussing that either LOL!!!

LOL i get stuck in the bath every time now :blush: have to get hubby to haul me out :haha: so shameful :dohh: ohhh and i cant wait to wear trousers that done come up to my armpits!!! seriously :wacko:

Ohh im excited too, its a weird combo of fear with complete excitement/impatience LOL im really going to be weirded out when i see his face, this person that has been hanging around in my belly for 9 months :haha: he will finally be real :flower:

Haha I use that excuse all the time ;) if I really fancy some food it's the baby, not me, obviously! :haha:

I know haha! People ask me just for a conversation starter 'how are you feeling?' And I'm straight in there with the TMI details :haha: I think I've put half of my friends off babies for life lol!

I just roll off the sofa, I don't attempt bathing anymore! Thank GOD we had our bathroom done out the other day with a shower lol! Oh I hate the tiny choice of maternity clothes, I was never trendy before I got pregnant but now I have 2 bottoms I can wear and that's it!

I know! How strange does that sound lol?! Soon we get to meet this person who has been causing us so much grief for these past few months ;)

Hehe they say your dignity goes after giving birth but i think the truth is you lose it little by little through the pregnancy so by the time you give birth you dont even notice that last piece disappearing :haha:

Ohhh i would cry if i couldnt have a bath, it really helps me relax and my aches and pains seem less annoying after a nice long bath...even if i wish i had a crane to pull me out LOL

That's so true, I talk about my bodily functions with anyone who will listen :haha: I'm just beyond caring now! Oh no, I just remembered I'm going to have to contemplate shaving my legs and my bits soon! I've forgot what they look like :haha:

I love a bath too but I just can't get comfortable in there anymore! It's quite narrow so I get wedged and can't move about :haha: oh so glamorous ;)

Hehe i get stuck laying down :blush: hubby has to pull me up so i can get out :haha: terrible really but worth it for a lovely relax :thumbup:

Ohh i keep meaning to book to get legs n bits waxed but keep putting it off...im a bit embarassed to even ask for the brazillian but soooooo need it!!! I cant have a room full of people looking at me without the wax :blush:

I want to get my eyebrows done and a haircut too LOL i know im not going on holiday or a fashion show LOL but there WILL be photos once baby arrives and i probs wont have any makeup on so im thinking i need to make myself look less like a monster LOL

No one prepares you for how non glam pregnancy is do they LOL they talk about the "glow" and what a special time it is :wacko: well, my glow consists of extra hair/water retention/feeling like a heffa and stretch marks :haha: ohh well, im sure it will be worth it when bubs is here....wish he was here now :flower:

Haha my mam is there for me for anything and everything but I think even she would draw the line at heaving me out of the tub! :haha:

Eek, just thinking of waxing makes me cringe! I could never lie still enough for a wax, my friend used to do my eyebrows for me and everytime I used to have to sit on my hands to stop myself hitting him! I'm such a wimp with pain, roll on labour :haha: I'll be like one of them dogs that's banned from the kennels that their owners put them in whilst their on holiday for being naughty! :haha: I need my haircut so bad but I so can't be bothered, I'm so lazy lately ughhh!

I know! I've never had the 'oh you're glowing' comment, just the occasional 'are you always that pale?' In the midwifes room and 'yeah you are looking rough today mind..' :haha: I found my first stretch mark on my bump, I hope that's the only one too lol! I have a few bad ones on my hips and back but I don't mind them so much! I know how you feel, I'm so excited now (still scared though ;) ) it still doesn't feel real though! I've been reading about raspberry leaf tea, I know it's a bit late now but there's no harm in trying! Do you know where you could get it? I'm assuming shops like holland and barrets!

Haha yeah i dont think i would want my mum pulling me out the bath either :haha: poor hubby dont get a choice LOL :haha:

Dont, im dreading the waxing!! Its supposed to be more painful when prego too :cry: but i cant stand the thought of not getting it done either :dohh: will try and book it when i get back from the scan today :wacko: i know i need to book it for this week as he could come anytime really but most likely after next week :thumbup:

Yeah i think you can get it at holland and barrat, some ladies used the tablets as i hear the tea tastes like crap :wacko: i cant use it cos of my BP issues :dohh: defo worth giving it a go though :thumbup:

LOL my midwife always says..ohh your face is puffy! and im like..nope :blush: im just a chubster these days LOL :haha:

Haha your poor poor hubby! :haha:

I'm just such a wimp with pain! You're a lot braver than me :haha: I think I'm going to just hair removal my legs (even though it stinks!!) and try my best with a razor and a mirror for my bits :haha: how come you're having another scan if you don't mind me asking? I hope everything goes well :flower:

Hmm I'll have to have a look! Oh no :( I'll just have to down the tea :haha: I wonder if you could make sort of tip tops or ice cubes from it? Perhaps it would taste better :haha:

Hahaha! Oh we get the best compliment whilst pregnant ;)

haha its funny what we worry about isnt it, within the next few weeks we will all be mummies yet here we are panicking about our hair (all of it!). I tried the bath mirror razor thing last week which ended up in disaster so I gave up and handed the razor over to my OH with strict instructions... I know having a baby is supposed to bring a couple closer together but that wasn't really what I had in mind! And Im with you Smanderson on the not wanting to look like a complete mess in the photos so Im off to get my hair cut and coloured tomorrow.
Iv just got back from the midwifes, Im now at "term" and 3/5ths engaged so the end is in sight, hopefully LO doesn't make an apperence untill the end of next week, although I also hope shes not so comfey that she decideds to stay in there for another 5 weeks!! Im so uncomfortable now its unreal! I did think I was starting to have signs shes was coming yesterday, feeling very sick and under the weather and painful BH whenever I stood up and walked around, but I think its more a case of me over analysising every little thing now Im getting closer rather than anything actually happening!
I started my Mat leave on Friday so the house is now spotless the hosp bags are packed and Im already bored lol what are you ladies doing with your time off?
Hope everyone is well x

I'm the same princess, trying to focus on the bigger picture rather than the upcoming pain :haha:

Your OH's has all the best jobs ;) I don't care what Iook like at the best of times never mind after giving birth so that's the last thing on my mind lol!

Oooh sounding good! My LO isn't engaged yet :( the midwife said she should be by the time I go back (next Wednesday) so fingers crossed! I'm with you on feeling uncomfortable :( rib pain, back pain, belly pain ughh! I thought I might be having labour signs too, I was feeling really off (still am) but I'm still here lol boohoo!

You're organised! I've been slouching around doing nothing at all :haha: I'm just so exhausted all the time :( hope all is well with you too! Has your nephew had his op yet? Sorry my baby brain is awful! X

My bump looks smaller :-/

Im pretty sure she has dropped, as my back hurts so bad I can no longer walk properly.

I think that sometimes, but then the next day I'm huge again lol. I wish my LO would drop, I'm getting worried :(

Feff its crazy what people say to pregnant ladies isnt it :haha: its like there is nothing too mean/rude to say! I'm pretty used to it now though LOL so i just nod and think WHAT EVS!! :haha: :wacko:

Defo worth a try making ice cubes or something less icky or if you can get the tablets they are worth a go, i heard they are more effective? :shrug: I had to have another scan to check his growth cos of the blood pressure issues but thats the last of them now :cry: he is growing perfectly though so fab news :happydance: he is 6lb4oz and has pub on 1lb2oz in the last 2 weeks :flower: hopefully that means he will be around 7 and a half pounds by D day :thumbup:

Ohh dont my back is killing me :cry: so annoying but i know its just from carrying round such a big bump :dohh: i been doing lots of walking today so i hope that dont bring on labor LOL im not ready, the house still needs more cleaning and im not waxed yet :haha:

Princess, my hubby has been shaving my legs for me LOL but i wanna get waxed down there so if it happens suddenly im all sorted and no mad panic shave :haha::winkwink: great news LO is 3/5ths engaged :happydance: im with you wishing the big day off for another week BUT not too much longer :thumbup: i cant imagine another 5 weeks of this :wacko:

I started my leave on Friday too :happydance: but i had a call today and i had to go in for a couple of hours to do a quick bit of work for them :dohh: still, now thats done i can enjoy my leave (and ignore the phone LOL) :flower:

I know it's awful haha! I'm the same, I hope I change back when I've had her though so I can shout at everyone for being nasty ;) I'm not up to shouting at anyone at the moment, I just get upset :haha:

Hmm I'll definitely have to look around for them then! Oh no, I bet you're gutted you won't see him again until he's born, but it's brilliant news he's piling on the weight! :flower:

I'm aching alllllll over now! I can't see me going over at all I'm in pain constantly now, I hope it means something and not just pain though :haha: lol oh no! Get the wax done first! :haha:

Yeah im gonna call them tomorrow and see if i can sneak an appointment for this week :thumbup: if they cant fit me in i will have to just go to another place i guess as i dont want to leave it to next week...i know he wont come if i get it done but if i wait too long he might LOL

Ohhh i think we will just find ourselves smiling at people and thinking what ever!! for a while yet, we have all those knowing stories on how to raise our babies to come yet too!! Which honeslty cant be as annoying as people laughing in our faces about how much pain we are about to go through with labor :wacko:

He'll probably come the day before your appointment is booked for, just to tease you :haha: I think I've got an appointment with a mirror and razor soon, it'll never get done otherwise! Dreading it as much as labour :haha: I haven't seen down there in a while!

Oh I can't wait for them.. I think it's good in that way that I'm young as the majority of my friends are and don't have kids so whatever I tell them I'm doing they'll think that's the only way :haha:

Hahaha your probs right :wacko: ohhh gawd, thats like worse than if i wasnt planning to get waxed at all :wacko: my legs are like a monster where im leaving shaving so i can get them waxed too :haha::blush:

hehe your lucky! I have waaay too many people to tell me its this way and NOT THAT WAY!!! :wacko: make sure you throw in a few lies LOL then you can sit back and chuckle :haha::winkwink:

Ok Iv changed my mind, after last nights lack of sleep she can come today! I know sleep and babies dont really come together but at least when shes no longer inside me I might be able to get comfortable when I lay down! Ahhhh so done with this now!
Feff we leave on Monday for Bristol and he has his op on wed, hes being so brave about it so far, although were trying to make it out like its a big adventure so as not to scare him too much.
Iv made it quite clear to people that I don't want to talk/think about labour so most people haven't said alot to me about it, although one of the chefs parting words to me as I finished my last shift was "you have no idea the torcher your about to go through... good luck!" (his gf just had their daughter a week ago). However Im still going with the idea that aslong as Im in a big pool of water with a good book and bar of chocolate all will be ok... I mean were not the first women to do this how hard can it really be :wacko:... hahahaha.

Have you tried proping your pillows up hun? I put mine in a upside down V and have slept well all week :thumbup: last week was torture waking up at 1.30am every day :cry: but since i change the pillows it seems to be working :thumbup: for now anyways :wacko:

Hope all goes well for your nephew hun he is very brave bless him :hugs:

Grrrr people just seem to enjoy making us worry :growlmad: i had it again yesterday with a couple of people chuckling about how much pain im about to go through!!! I just said, i have made my peace with it, i know its going to be awful but this baby is coming if i like it or not :thumbup: i have to say though, if we were about to have major surgery they would be like ohhh poor you i hope it goes ok but child birth they are like HAHAHAHA!!!!! :growlmad:

Makes me want to say to them after...i dont know what all the fuss was about!! Even if its the worst thing ever...just so they dont get the satisfaction :haha::winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->