• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

end of april due dates updated with list

Iv tried everything, I get a couple of hours kip then I either wake up because I need to pee or because Im really uncomfortable and then it takes me ages to drift off again, the only place I seem to get comfey is on the sofa so I sleep there throughout the day but cant stand the thought of being apart from my OH at night (soppy I know!)
So after a crap nights sleep my day isn't much better, my hairdressers daughter has chickenpox so thats a no no so Im going to have to do my own hair out of a box, and the friend I was supposed to be catching up with later has gone awol so Im faced with another day cooped up bored in the house.
I think we've all got to keep reminding ourselves... if its as bad as they say then people would only ever have one child! Therefore it can't be that bad can it?!

Smanderson even though I haven't shaved my legs in a loooong time they're not too bad! I only really looked last night I'm so surprised :haha:

Oh I will :haha: I'll say things like 'babies LOVE it when you dress up like clowns and jump around!' Then have a good laugh about it after :thumbup:

I hope everything goes well and your nephew has a speedy recovery :flower:

I can't wait to be un-pregnant now! I'm aching so much I really didn't think it was possible to be in so much pain! Labour is going to be fuuuun.. :haha: I was waking up in the middle of the night a lot, I finally slept all the way through last night though!

Smanderson I'm with you on that! :thumbup: i'm just going to say it was so easy to annoy everyone, it's like they want us to be in pain!

Yipeeeeeee!!! I know when im having my baby :happydance::happydance::happydance: well...unless he comes early :haha: they have booked me in for an induction on 22nd the day he is due :happydance: so i have to go in the night before for the pessary or something...so excited :happydance:

Feff me too!!! I cant wait to be normal again :happydance: to wear normal clothes and not have to worry about every ache or pain and to just sleep comfortably (even if its only an hour a night) :cloud9: roll on 22nd April :wohoo::yipee:

Haha yeah babies juuust LOVE it when you honk their nose and shout hooooonnnnnkkkkkkk!!!!! :rofl::haha:

You are so lucky not being hairy, my legs look like a yeti :blush::haha: i finally booked in, im going in Sat for wax and pain LOL i booked the soothing wax in the vein hope it will be less painful...its waayyy more expensive thats for sure :dohh:

Awww Princess sounds like your having one of those days today hun :hugs: try not to let it get to you, im sure your friend will reappear soon :thumbup: until then you could always book in to a spa for a mani/pedi? or something pampering? Its always nice to be pampered :flower: xxxxx

Omg I'm so jealous! :haha: I bet you feel so much better having a date set in stone! Brilliant news :flower: I'm excited for you! :haha:

I know right! Being able to go into shops and actually look for clothes that aren't 9 sizes too big and make you look like an old woman :haha: my ribs are awful again today, it's like under my boob on the right side but directly behind it in my back if that makes sense? I bought an exercise ball the other day so I'm on that now because its the only thing that seems to help :(

Hahaha oh imagine! :haha:

Oooooh you're brave, hopefully it'll be worth the money and not as painful anyway! Just try to focus on something else, think about everything and anything else :haha:

Morning girls! Does anyone feel like they are just waiting to go into labour 24/7? I wake up in the morning and think ok u didnt go last night.... Maybe tonight?! (I have a feeling it will happen at night) I could be thinking like this for weeks!

I have heard when yr pregnant with a girl that yr leg hair doesn't grow and with a boy it does a lot...so Feff and Samanderson you guys support this theory!
I'm team yellow but my legs have hardly been shaved all pregnancy as they have not been too bad.. So maybe I'm having a girl? ;)

Samanderson let me know how the wax goes?! Was thinking of getting it done!
I can't wait to get baby out too! Hopefully we will have a nice summer and get in those lovely summer clothes (at some point)
Princess I know how boring the days are! I was thinking of dying my hair as I just look like crap! X

Well im having a girl and im growing loads of hair everywhere!! Lol

Feff It really is a relief to know i wont have to go over, i know for sure he will be here within the next 3 weeks :yipee: so now i can relax a bit, although im still conscious he could come before i dont feel desperate for him too either :flower: actually, i just want him to wait till after my wax of saturday then i dont care LOL will let you all know how it goes...really really hope it dont hurt too bad :wacko:

Do you think your LO could be resting her feet in your ribs? I was having that same feeling last week and he has shifted sides now and im not getting it now :shrug: i know where i thought he was trying to escape out my side they said his feet are now :thumbup:

Rooster i know what you mean, i feel like every time i get a twinge i expect to go in to full on labor LOL :dohh: maybe that will calm down now i know im being induced :shrug: i dunno though cos a few ladies on here have gone at 38 weeks so you never really know i guess :dohh:

I never knew that about the leg hair thing :wacko: is it driving you nuts guessing what your having???

I hope your right and its a good summer, sooo cold right now i just wish the weather would brighten up, then again being heavily prego in heat probably isnt fun :wacko: so maybe if the nice weather could arrive at the same time as our bubbies :thumbup:

Jenny, sounds like we do pregnancy the same LOL lots of hair and hormones for us!! :haha::winkwink:

Yep just relax now, do you mind being induced or would you rather him come natural? Oh no what if you go into labour whilst you're being waxed! :haha: now that's definitely LO showing you who's boss ;) I don't think it will hurt too bad, just don't like tense up otherwise it'll hurt more!

Yeah it probably is that, I just can't wait for my next appointment now to see if she's engaged, she's head down but it feels like she's still flipping breech sometimes!

I'm not even term yet and I'm labour sign spotting I bet you're all going mental :haha:

Thank god about that! I'm seriously worrying that she'll be born as a he and the sonographer will have got it wrong! :wacko:

Feff the minute I was term I started labour spotting! I was like I'm 37 weeks lets get baby out but I think the bump is still high and not dropped and I was told with the first baby it drops around two weeks before the birth!

I forgot to say congrats on getting an induced date samanderson! Must be lovely knowing that if it doesn't happen before then that's when things will get going! Xx

I don't think I've dropped at all yet so I'm not holding out to be in labour anytime soon! :( I'm pretty sure I'm going to be the same as you! :haha:

Thanks Rooster :flower: it is nice to know for sure he will be here on or by 22nd :happydance:, i think thats whats mostly the worry isnt it, it could be any time over nearly 5 weeks feels a bit like mental torture but to know for sure a date but possible sooner is nice :flower:

Feff I think i would prefer the induction to be honest, at least i could take everything i need and go in all calm and ready rather than flapping about waters and contractions etc :haha:

LOL he probably will decide to come just as they start waxing me LOL i'll be like, quick!!! wax me quick!!! i need to be hairless before this baby comes!!! :haha::blush::haha:

I have been symptom spotting since 36 weeks LOL i was like, thats close enough to term, he could come now :wacko: every BH or BM i think....is this the start? :rofl: so silly hehe but its kind of exciting at the same time :winkwink:

People have been telling me i have dropped for weeks LOL i seriously have no idea :shrug: i can breathe better but then again my cold is nearly gone so maybe thats it? :shrug:

Haha that's true! But don't forget you could still go early! :winkwink: I'm so jealous :( :haha:

:rofl: !! I can just imagine lol! 'Hurry it's an emergency!! No I don't mean about the baby, wax me quickly!' :haha:

I feel like that today, just came back from asda and I was having shooting pains in my 'bits' so I was like 'omg, is this it?! Am I going into labour?!' But I think it was just baby lying awkwardly :haha:

I can't even remember what breathing deeply feels like so I have no idea if I have dropped :haha:

LOL wouldnt that be typical! I just start settling down thinking i know when he is coming and he will make an early appearance :haha: cheeky lil minx :wacko:

Ohh dont, I would have loved a normal pregnancy, went to antenatal today and they made it very clear im going to miss out on a lovely relaxed birth experience cos of the BP :cry: was gutted but nothing i can do about it :dohh:

Hehehe could you imagine! i'd be yelling Quickkk! Emergency waxxxxxxxx!!!! the poor lady wouldnt know what to do for the best :rofl:

LOL i think we all have that panic for every twinge now :haha: its not our fault, we dont know what we're looking out for yet :dohh: i try and think, if it happens again i will start timing them LOL and then it never happens again :haha::blush:

Hehe sounds like a typical boy! :haha: just try not to walk around too much, and avoid the pineapple! :winkwink:

Aw they shouldn't have made you feel bad :wacko: it's not your fault, and I bet people would kill to be in your position where they have a date set in stone! Especially overdue ladies, I think they would literally KILL for an induction date :haha:

I know haha, I have no idea what contractions are supposed to even feel like! Every time my bump hurts I'm like 'omg is this one?!' I'm driving myself mad now :haha: same here, doesn't happen again and I'm sat there all moody and stressy because its nothing :haha:

Im looking after my nieces today and we are taking the dog to the park soon and all i keep thinking is...what if THIS is the time he decides to make an appearance LOL when im in the middle of a park with a dog and 2 kids :dohh: silly cos he probably wont show until the induction LOL but you just never know LOL :dohh:

How are you feeling today? Any twinges? i been having a few but i think its more SPD than anything exciting LOL :dohh: i just want to get to the waxing LOL then i dont mind hehehe :wacko:

Hahaha you never know :winkwink: keep off the swings and slides just in case :haha: we had sun here yesterday even though it was still freezing, but last night it was so windy and today it's snowing again!

I'm okay thank you, tired though, woke up at 20 to 4 for a wee and couldn't get back to sleep for ages again :( so annoying! No twinges yet :winkwink: not aching half as much today, perhaps bouncing on that exercise ball is working :haha: how are you? Hope you have a nice time at the park! Wrap up warm lol!

Yeah its snowing here too :wacko: wish this rubbish weather would go away and we could finally have spring :dohh:

Well, the lil man stayed in ma belly while we were out but i dont blame him, its very cold out LOL :haha: i been having twinges but nothing strong or regular so i think its just the usual LOL i will probs still be here on the day of induction wondering if that was a twinge :winkwink:

Keep bouncing on your ball, i really should take my own advice too :thumbup: just more comfy of the sofa :haha: got BF class tonight might as well go and see what they have to say hopefully it will be more interesting than the antenatal class :thumbup: have you been to any classes yet?

Smanderson I wish I knew exactly when she was coming, I know its not the ideal situation but Iv got to admit I am a little jelous of you! Talking of thinking that every little twinge could be it Im sat here thinking is this the begining? Iv been out playing with my nephews all day (football when pregnant is hard work lol) anyway Iv gotten home and my back ache is unbarable the pressure down below is like nothing Iv never experienced and my bump is sooooo tight Im suprised I cant see LO face through my skin lol. Which means Im sat here thinking should I be getting ready or am I just over reacting to nothing because Im now that uncomfortable Im almost wishing LO to come now!! If it isn't the start MIL has just hired a bouncy castle for my neices birthday Sat so I will be spending my whole day on that one lol.

LOL Princess i can see it now...pregnant lady takes over bouncy castle!! :rofl: hope your signs develop in to something hun :thumbup: its so frustrating just waiting isnt it :dohh: i still feel like im symptom spotting cos i want him here now LOL crazy really when you think we have waited the most part of 9 months already :wacko:

So i had my breastfeeding class tonight, it was really good..i feel like i learnt a lot of stuff to help make it a bit easier when baby is here..im sure i will still need some extra support but it was really interesting even though i was the only one there on my own :blush: bit embarrassing :blush:

I wish it would go away now too Smanderson! Absolutely hate the cold, and it makes me so miserable :(

Lol I'm glad he decided to stay in the warm! I'm sure he was just about ready too and then felt how cold it is and thought 'bugger that' :haha:

I'm glad your class went well! I still haven't even decided if I'm going to breast feed or not yet :wacko: I need to think and research! No I haven't been to any classes, i doubt I will tbh, I'll probably be the youngest there and the only one without a partner so I don't fancy it :wacko:

I'm going to hate being full term I can tell, I'm already over reacting at the slightest pain so god help me once I know 'she could officially come now' :haha:

I've had such a miserable day, my mood swings have been everywhere, I'm smiling one minute and wanting to cry and feeling like I'm on my own! :( just feel really lonely today and like everyone's forgotten about me now I'm pregnant! Oh how fun is pregnancy :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->