end of april due dates updated with list

I think that's pretty exciting still princess :-D

Nah I wont get bored at all lol, iv deep cleaned the kitchen, and cleaned the leather sofas so far :-D

Awww no feff why you feeling down hun? Are you struggling with sleep too? I gave up and got up at 6am today :dohh: i think its normal to complain a lot at this stage LOL its just uncomfortable and a bit of a waiting game :thumbup:

Wow Jenny your cooking on gas now!! I have just about managed the usual cleaning LOL i might pop out for something to eat in a min but also gotta take the dog for a leg stretch so hopefully that will give me a boost to do a bit more :thumbup:

I don't know how im even awake lol. Im up hourly walking off hip cramps. I got fed up and have been awake since 4. I was never this bad with sleep in my previous pregnancies.

I hope you have a nice spring walk with your pup. Id love a dog one day, but hubby hates them :-(

Maybe its that energy burst thing they say about? I dunno how long that goes on for though LOL but only 7 days to get through till your section :happydance: i get so fed up with all the tossing and turning i kinda dread bed time now :( will look forward to looking forward to it again LOL

Thanks hun, am gonna grab some lunch then take him out i think :thumbup: i love my dog i really do, he is like our first baby in some ways but they are a pain in the butt sometimes with all the walks and ours drools on your knee as you eat dinner...gross LOL

Sooo i left the house to get a sandwich from the bakers.....and came home with a Big Mac meal :blush: which i have just inhaled!!! and it was gorgeous! :haha::blush:

Suppose i better walk it off now :haha: the dog will be pleased :thumbup:

Lmao naughty naughty, but its good to treat yourself sometimes :-D

My siamese cat is like a dog, he plays fetch and is pretty crazy lol.
I love him when he isn't using my bonsai trees as tooth picks lol

Just feeling a bit achey and rubbish I am today :( yeah I think the lack of sleep isn't helping lol! Was tossing and turning all night and LO was led soooo awkwardly :dohh: just wish she would leave right now! :haha: that's all I do is complain! Oh well I've got an excuse :winkwink:

Jenny I've been the same with my hips, they're in agony most of the night, I've had to lie on my back most of the night even though I know I shouldn't :dohh:

My dog is the same Smanderson :haha: he's been such a nuisance lately though, I really think he knows that something's happening because he's been so naughty! He's always in and out of the garden but he's up whingeing all night now too keeping everybody awake :wacko: it'll be like having 2 babies in the house! :haha: ooooh a Big Mac sounds lovely right now! With a huge banana milkshake yum :winkwink:

Awww Jenny your siamese cat sound amazing :flower: much more fun than my grumpy dog that is either asleep or desperate for a walk LOL he really does grump too...sometimes i go to give him a fuss and he gets up and walks off :cry: he is very cute though :flower:

Hehe i know, im so bad :haha:i treat myself waaaayyy too much :dohh: i'll have to be strict once bubs is here, at least when i go to weigh in i wont be able to blame the baby for any gains :haha: my group are all geared up for me to go back so i have no escape LOL

Aww boo Feff poor you hun :hugs: hate when its one of them days :nope: hope you pick up through the day :hugs: im sure the lack of sleep makes it feel all the worse :dohh: but keep resting and hopefully you will feel better :thumbup:

What dog do you have? We have a Rhodesian ridgeback he is big and orange :haha: he does that crying too!!! Maybe it is to do with the pregnancy then :shrug: he has been driving us crazy sitting there crying over nothing :wacko: although we end up giving him treats to shut him up so maybe thats why he keeps doing it LOL :dohh:

Thank you :flower: feeling a bit better now, still a bit achey but not as bad as earlier! I hate these days too :(

A beagle but apparently he's crossed with a sheepdog and a welsh hound :wacko: he's an idiot :haha: when he's being good he's lovely he'll cwtch up to you all day but when he's naughty he cries to go out then 5 mins later he's scratching to come back in :dohh: oooh I haven't even heard of one of them lol! Just googled, aww they're beautiful! Yep they look big :haha: I'm sure that's why he's crying so much, he's always doing it in the nights now too :dohh: haha maybe that's why your dog's doing it :winkwink:

Iv decided to take some paracetamol when I wake up in pain tonight, gotta try something. I keep waking up on my back too :-/ can't help it, its the only way to be comfy, and when im half asleep I dont realise its bad.

Je is a cutey, when he is not being naughty lol.
Id love a german Shepard one day tho, but hubby wont let me.

Just cooking a veg curry yummmmmm

Awwww i loveeeee beagles!!! My parents dog is a beagle cross...we dunno what he is cross with but he is typical beagle and naughty and has been since day 1 LOL he does that constant going in and out thing :haha: must bea breed thing :thumbup:

I feel HUGE today! Like bigger than i have ever felt :wacko: this baby is gonna be a giant! :wacko:

Ohhh veg curry sounds YUM!!! My bro in law is gonna cook us a curry so we can heat it up after the bambino arrives :thumbup: will be a nice easy meal :D and my mum has done us loads of lasagna and stuff for the freezer...gotta love em :flower:

Yep same here he's a little bugger :haha: he loves it when my dad comes home from work though, he goes mental :haha: jumps all over the place and runs to get his toys so my dad can play with him lol! Hmm maybe it is the breed then!

I feel like that too :wacko: I feel like LO is taking up all my belly I feel bloated and huge :dohh:

Oooo that sounds nice Jenny :thumbup: pie, peas and spuds here :haha: first time I've had a proper meal in ages I haven't been able to stomach anything big :wacko:

I really love curry, I could eat it every day. I dont think everyone else in the house would agree though.

Im going to spend my evening making cupcakes, and do some butter icing for the top, then eat loads lol.

I know what you mean about feeling big, I feel bigger every day.

That's lovely of your family :-D

Iv gone off certain foods Feff, cant stand mince meat now, makes me feel ill.

Awww Feff thats so adorable :hugs: i wish my dog was like that!! he just sleeps all the time LOL although when i was working and i would come home he used to do this funny little squeal when i would come in the door and jump about like a nutter :haha: think he is just used to me being home now :cry: i miss the fuss :haha:

LOL Jenny save one for me :thumbup: mmmmmm cupcakes :cloud9:

Yeah my family have been amazing :flower: they are so excited about the baby, it will be the first baby in our family in nearly 7 years so we are all at bursting point with excitement :haha: hubbys family dont seem even remotely bothered but thats ok, as long as my family are interested thats all that matters to me :flower:

Im the opposite, i seem to love ALL food, anything will do just let me eat it!!!!!!!! :haha: so bad :blush: i am like one of those yellow this on that old computer game that eats everything :haha:

This is me!!! :rofl:

Attachments

• Pacman.jpg
    Pacman.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 1
A nice korma would go down a treat now :haha: how did the cakes turn out Jenny? Actually some cupcakes sound lovely now too :rofl: I'm still hungry after that monster dinner :dohh:

I've got my appointment tomorrow about my birth plan, and I'm really worried she's going to want to see where LO is sleeping, nothing is set up yet because I'm waiting to move rooms and my rooms too small for the Moses basket to stay up :dohh: anyone had this appointment yet?

Smanderson he's only like it with everyone but me :haha: I come in and he looks at me, walks up to me, sniffs me then wanders off and goes to sleep :haha: I feel so loved :winkwink:

Haha cheeky little puppy!!! Give him more treats and he will be yours LOL :thumbup:

I not heard of them doing a home visit before the baby comes? maybe an area thing? They do the bare minimum here :dohh:

Haha I'll have to bribe him :winkwink:

I know she's coming to do my birth plan but I'm not sure if she'll want to nose about :/ I'll just say no, upstairs is such a mess :haha:

Thats really good, my lot havent even asked if i even have a birth plan :dohh: which i dont LOL that went out the window when all my BP stuff kicked off :cry:

HAHA yeah i find bribery always works with our pooch :flower: its the only was we can get him to do anything these days, he would sleep all day everyday if he could :haha:

I think I'm lucky I'm getting one tbh, my midwife is pretty useless :dohh: phoned her at about 18 weeks because LO wasn't moving and I had to leave a message and she's still not mentioned it! It's the second time I've seen her in months too she's always 'on leave' :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->