end of april due dates updated with list

I've been signed off work with spd since 20th December, I do feel like a failure :/
I've had crazy BH today my bump has never been so tight and round, especially as I'm carrying a lot of extra weight.

Hi ladies! :flower: Can I join?! I am not technically an end of April due date, but near as can be, we are due on 1st May with baby number 1 and it's a boy!

Sooooo nice to find a group of ladies due around the same time as me in 3rd Tri forum, as I too have felt a bit in limbo lately not quite upto the stage to join conversations on most threads here and a bit past the threads back in the 2nd tri forum.

I am due to finish work on 28th March, the Thursday before the Easter Bank Holiday weekend, when I will be 35 weeks and I am hoping I make it that far as the long days are getting to me already!

We have nearly finished decorating the nursery (only got to buy a couple of shelves and a unit from IKEA). Went shopping today with OH & his mum and bought lots of bits and pieces! Yay! :happydance:

Whew! I didn't come online yesterday and I had so many pages to catch up on! Lol, so many of us Late April Ladies! :)

I am originally from Seattle, WA, USA but I now live in Suffolk, UK as I fell hopelessly in love with my British husband and moved half way around the world to be with him and my 10yo stepson 3 1/2 years ago!

I haven't had any BH yet either (except after dtd, but I can totally understand those). I have a feeling this baby will be seriously late!

And I can't remember who said they passed their 1hr GTT, but YAY! I had my 2hour (my doctor only does 2hr, not 1hr and then 3hr) on Wednesday and am anxious about the results! Could use some crossed fingers from you lovelies! :flower:

Fingers crossed for you sweetie! I had my 2 hr GTT on Tuesday and am also anxious about the results and just want to know the outcome now!

J xxx

Thanks Jinbean! I will keep my fx'd for you as well! I am not sure how long to leave it before calling for my results, maybe a week from the day of the test (ie next Wed?) I'd just like the "all clear" so I can move past the worry!

Hello! I'm another end of April.. 20th to be exact and I'm team yellow!

Fingers crossed for you sweetie! I had my 2 hr GTT on Tuesday and am also anxious about the results and just want to know the outcome now!

Hi, I'm also in Manchester :hi: I had mine on Wednesday and they told me they would ring me on Thursday if it was bad news, otherwise I wouldn't get contacted at all. Just checking you're not waiting for no reason lol!

Hi everyone. Im due 29th April. This is first baby and expecting a girl. Got a 4d scan on wed and really excited. Can't wait to see her again. Anyone else having or had a 4d?

Hi everyone. Im due 29th April. This is first baby and expecting a girl. Got a 4d scan on wed and really excited. Can't wait to see her again. Anyone else having or had a 4d?
You're my due date buddy! I'm 29th too.

Yep, had a 3D/4D at 20 weeks and have another one coming up this Thursday at 28 weeks. My consultant said they're better from approx wk28 onwards as there's more fat on the baby etc. That said, my 20wk one was pretty good as he was pulling a face that looked like he was smiling! x

Hi ladies! :flower: Can I join?! I am not technically an end of April due date, but near as can be, we are due on 1st May with baby number 1 and it's a boy!

Sooooo nice to find a group of ladies due around the same time as me in 3rd Tri forum, as I too have felt a bit in limbo lately not quite upto the stage to join conversations on most threads here and a bit past the threads back in the 2nd tri forum.

I am due to finish work on 28th March, the Thursday before the Easter Bank Holiday weekend, when I will be 35 weeks and I am hoping I make it that far as the long days are getting to me already!

We have nearly finished decorating the nursery (only got to buy a couple of shelves and a unit from IKEA). Went shopping today with OH & his mum and bought lots of bits and pieces! Yay! :happydance:

J xxx

Hey Jinbean- I'm due on the same day! and i finish work on the 28th, although i am taking that as holiday until the 15th April when i start my MAT leave.
I have to admit although i have an office job i am looking forward to finishing work now- It's beginning to take it's toll. I have a lot of respect for those that have on their feet jobs because i don't know how they manage it!

i'm almost finished buying everything yet. Not doing the nursery until I'm on holiday as we are moving house too, but everything is there waiting!

Hope everyone is well :)

Hi everyone! Been busy painting the nursery today, I looove painting! I will put some piccies up when it is all done x

this is what I've done today, baby will share my room so he doesn't have a nursery but I think I've made it look pretty awesome <3

[url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/76341089@N03/8442245772/][img]https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8500/8442245772_63ee86f2ce.jpg[/url] 798303_10151256003402555_1625020639_o by Diamond449, on Flickr[/IMG]

That is gorgeous... We are paintibg one side of our room for Ayana as Savannah have her own space so i want Ayana to have her own space.... Just need to get some ideas

thank you :) I wanted to paint our room too but we rent and they don't allow decorating, I got my wall sticker for £3 form ebay xx

Hi Ladies, sorry this post is going to be a bit of a downer but I need to vent had the day from hell!!!
So last night I get home from a 10 hour split shift in agony, I have no energy to do anything more stressfull than getting into bed, which is exactlly what I do, 11pm and I am out for the count. Then at 2am this morning my OH is hammering on the front door as hes too pie eyed to put the right key in the lock and let himself in, I dont really mind tho I encorage him to go out whilst he still can he works hard all week and just because I cant go out and let off steem anymore doesn't mean he shouldnt either, anyways this then lead to an hour of trying to get him into bed whilst he thinks its hillarious 2 force feed me chips covered in mayo (I hate mayo). finally I manage to get him sorted (after much despare and a few giggles) at about 3.30am and I get back to sleep at 4ish only to have to get up at 6.30am to get ready for work again
Today I worked 8-5, my manager has agreed that I should have a 15 min break every 2 hours minimum because Im having problems with my hips and being a waitress means Im constantly on my feet which isnt helping. Today on my 9 hours shift I was able to sit down for a break for 10 min!!!! By the end of the shift Im in so much pain I can hardly stand let alone walk, Im getting BH from the stress and Iv cried twice. After work I have to go pick up OH from MIL and drop him of at his pool match. So when I get home all I want to do is relax.... hahaha I wish!!! MY OH has kindly gone shopping, he has put away the chilled food, everything else is still on the kitchen floor, theres his empty plates glasses and cans all over the living room and clothes on the floor from one end of the house to the other, so before I can even contemplate a bath and bed I have to start cleaning the house at 7.30pm!!! The pain Im in right now is undescribable there isn't one part of my body that doesn't ache and right now Im sat on my bed writing this crying!! I am so sorry for using this page to vent but I feel that if anyone understands how Im feeling right now it will be you lovely ladies.
On the brighter side it is so nice to hear from everyone who is at the same stage in pregnancy, and UKgirl23 your LO space looks amazing!! It would be great to see some other nursarys, I'll try and get some photos of mine up in the next few days.
I Hope everyone is well and having a much better day than me!!!
Sorry again for the rant

Hey Everyone! Hope you are all well?!

Hi, I'm also in Manchester :hi: I had mine on Wednesday and they told me they would ring me on Thursday if it was bad news, otherwise I wouldn't get contacted at all. Just checking you're not waiting for no reason lol!

Hi Maggie! :hi: They told me that I would get my results in the post either way... so just a waiting game for me. Are you in North or South Manchester sweetie? x

Hey Jinbean- I'm due on the same day! and i finish work on the 28th, although i am taking that as holiday until the 15th April when i start my MAT leave.
I have to admit although i have an office job i am looking forward to finishing work now- It's beginning to take it's toll. I have a lot of respect for those that have on their feet jobs because i don't know how they manage it!

i'm almost finished buying everything yet. Not doing the nursery until I'm on holiday as we are moving house too, but everything is there waiting!

Hope everyone is well :)

Hey ChelliBelle! Woo Hoo! Due date buddy!! Tee Hee! :happydance: I see you are in North West/Lancashire, where abouts in Lancashire, I'm in North Manchester, bordering Lancs!

Yeah I am taking 21 days holiday and not starting my MAT leave until 1st May!

I'm in an office job too and the sitting in that chair is just not helping my hip/pelvic pains, plus I do a lot of walking back and forth and bending to shelving units and filing cabinets. Got stuck kneeling at a bottom drawer of a filing cabinet the other week and couldn't get up, everyone was out at lunch from that room so i just knelt there laughing at myself! haha! :haha:

Went IKEA today and bought the shelves and 2 units for the nursery, so think that is all the furniture bought now! Eek! Just got to put them up/together and then I can start with the accessories!!! Yay!

Big Hugs to everyone! :hugs: :hugs:
J xxx

Here's my nursery photos!

https://s1304.beta.photobucket.com/user/jabuzzy123/library/?

Xx

thank you :) I wanted to paint our room too but we rent and they don't allow decorating, I got my wall sticker for £3 form ebay xx

Hey I love the sticker! Can u message the ebay link! Lovely cot too!! X

Hey princess, aw babes big hugs :( poor u. I hav hip pain, swollen lady lips, lots watery creamy white cm and hurts To open legs - the flesh near inner thigh + hip! I can see where u comin from. U need to rest I hate mess and can't sit til house sorted each day. I know how feel bout clothes and so much too do and workin full time. Ur job is way worse than my office job. U must take it easy hunnie. Off to bed for u relax, light a candle and take deep breathe. Pm me if need vent xxx

Thank you princessboo. Im sorry you had such a shitty weekend :( Your OH needs to step up a bit better :hugs: I hope you get to relax now and have a better day tomorrow xxxx

Mrs smartie I love your nursery its so bright and colourful. It is very pretty! Xx

charmed I certainly will message you with the link for the sticker.. I will have to do it in the morning though as Im on my mobile right now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->