End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Ok, sorry that I keep asking all these opk questions, I'm just confused. I can start a thread in the testing section to ask there if you'd rather. :)

Does this look like a positive to you? For the last 3 days, I've had results that look like this when I test around 2:30-4:30pm. But if I test earlier in the day or later in the evening, it's super light to the point of basically being non-existent. So basically Friday at 4:30 it looked like this, Saturday around 1:00 it was waaaay lighter, then Saturday around 4:30 it was back to looking like this. Saturday night around 8:30 it was way light again. This morning with FMU it was way light, then around 3pm I got this one. WTH?? Should I be counting these as positives? If so, why in the world would they keep getting super light, then back to this, then light again, etc? Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMAG0113 (1).jpg
    IMAG0113 (1).jpg
    41 KB · Views: 9
Turtle, I'm going to say it's negative. Only bc it should be the same no matter what time of day you take it.
Can you pick up a CB/ first response dig to confirm?

Thanks, MnG! I ended up posting it in the testing section as well. :) Yeah, I could buy them...I'm honestly just being cheap! Haha! Apparently I'd rather be totally confused and save a few bucks then have a better idea what's going on, and spend a little bit of money. Sounds logical, right? ;)

Sorry turtle I am no good with the strips I can never read them I agree MnG are you able to get a digital one that's what I use it is a lot easier but they can be expensive

Hi everyone, been reading in quick snatches because I'm away for the weekend. I think maybe O was later than apps suggested, like, maybe yesterday or today, judging by cm. Unfortunately hubby had to go away two days ago for a sudden training course so no chance of dtd if that's the case.

Fx for everyone!

Thanks, MnG! I ended up posting it in the testing section as well. :) Yeah, I could buy them...I'm honestly just being cheap! Haha! Apparently I'd rather be totally confused and save a few bucks then have a better idea what's going on, and spend a little bit of money. Sounds logical, right? ;)

LOL I totally get what you're saying but in the long run you might be happy to find you got a BFP all for around 10$ lol (cost of HPT not included lol)

Hi everyone, been reading in quick snatches because I'm away for the weekend. I think maybe O was later than apps suggested, like, maybe yesterday or today, judgung by cm. Unfortunately hubby had to go away two days ago for a sudden training course so no chance of dtd if that's the case.

Fx for everyone!

Oh no! That's terrible. I'm so sorry hun! Hope he's able to make it up to you when he gets back! :haha:

Hi everyone, been reading in quick snatches because I'm away for the weekend. I think maybe O was later than apps suggested, like, maybe yesterday or today, judgung by cm. Unfortunately hubby had to go away two days ago for a sudden training course so no chance of dtd if that's the case.

Fx for everyone!

Oh no! That's terrible. I'm so sorry hun! Hope he's able to make it up to you when he gets back! :haha:

Thanks, it'll be too late for this month to try then, well, if I'm right about O, I could be wrong too! Only a week left to find out now so that's not too bad, and it's a busy week thankfully.

Turtle that definitely SHOULD be a positive since the test looks actually darker than the control in the picture anyhow. However, I think I have the same OPKs and I don't trust them at all - they seem to pretty much be all over the place. Mine are marketed as Walgreen's brand but they look exactly the same and probably are sold under different store brands.
I am not planning on using that kind again next cycle.

And digis for $10?! Is that the eBay thing? In the stores here they are $40-$50.

Oh and Lith - that sucks. I hope the timing ends up somehow working out okay for you after all.

Thanks, but it being first proper ttc month I don't expect much anyway :)

Hope everyone is well, will check in in a few days to hopefully see some bfp's!

Mint- not ebay, Rite Aid and Walmart sell them. .I may have exaggerated with 10. The store brand I think is about 15$. Which for a pack of 7 I think is reasonable.

Lith, so sorry about you likely missing your chance this month! FX that it's wrong and you are able to get your chance after all. :)

MnG, there you go with that logic again! ;) I'm also wanting to know where you're getting these $10 digitals from!? I think they're around $40 here too. Hell, I paid $22 for 20 store brand strips!

Mint, I'm sorry you've been having the same problems with these strips (I bet you're right that they're the same ones) but I have to admit, I'm glad I'm not alone in that!

Well when I change all 3 days to be a positive test, FF makes today be my O day. Which could make sense, as I've been having some twinges on my right side today, and watery cm. I'd be thrilled if that's the case, as we've BD'd Thursday, Friday, Saturday and today so I think our chances would at least be good! FX that today is actually O day! Besides, it would be pretty awesome if we managed to conceive on our anniversary, especially since we had initially planned to wait until now to start trying (although we only started one month early). :) I guess I'll test again tomorrow and see what they're telling me.

Mint- not ebay, Rite Aid and Walmart sell them. .I may have exaggerated with 10. The store brand I think is about 15$. Which for a pack of 7 I think is reasonable.

That's still a pretty good price! I'll have to look again here. I'm pretty sure the cvs I was at didn't have store brand digitals.

Happy anniversary Turtle! :happydance:
I hope you do in fact get that bfp!! It'll make it all the sweeter!

That's still a pretty good price! I'll have to look again here. I'm pretty sure the cvs I was at didn't have store brand digitals.

Oh sorry, these are the standard lines not the smiley face ones. I keep confusing myself as I purchased like 50 ICs, 2 packs of digis on ebay and I still have the rite aid brand ones... too much to keep up with :dohh:

My CD21 blood work is Friday. I need you all to cross all your crossables! Please and thank you :)

Thank you!!! We've had a lovely weekend celebrating, in more ways than one! ;)

Oh boy, I'm crossing everything possible that you get good results on Friday!!! So the blood work is to see if you O'd, and O'd well at that? I really, really hope you get good news, I can't wait to hear what you find out!

Thanks! I probably need all the help I can get.
My results last time weren't great with O, so I'm hoping for a better number this time! (Though I really don't know what exactly they're looking for.. just that mine wasnt it)

Celebrating anniversaries is my fav part about the day ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->