End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Hi Tui! Welcome :wave: i will add you for the end of the month. Let me know if you need the day changed.

Loobs- how exciting! I'm so hoping this is your month!

Afm, I also got the crosshairs today! :happydance:
Here's something I don't get. Every month that I've temped FF gave me crosshairs the 1 or 2 days AFTER my first pos OPK (I had 3 days of solid smileys). This time (and I'm sure the temps have something to do with it) is showing O on the first day. Shouldn't it technically be the day after?

I'm assuming as my temps go it might change again. Just confused

Yay for crosshairs!! I also expected my chart to show that I ovulated on the day after my positive OPK, but it's saying that I did on the same day. X

:wave:

hi everyone, i'm 3dpo today and af due 21st. probably will test that day or the 22nd. not sure yet. may i join you?:flower:

Loobs/MnG - I got crosshairs today too so am 3dpo as well! :)

Same as you I O the day I got my positive OPK! We only DTD twice (day before and day of ovulation) so we'll will have to wait and see if that was enough.

Xx

Like you two, I was expecting to O either Friday or Saturday but FF says Thursday. I didn't take my OPK until 9pm on Thursday evening so I must have ovulated overnight.

Xx

Hi MommyOfOne! :wave:

Looks like there are four of us who are 3dpo today! FX'd we all get our BFP's this month!

Xx

I love having buddies! Hopefully we will be bump buddies too! X

I am excited for everyone too. Yay for all the crosshairs! I hope I get mine soon.

Hello ladies

Hope you are all having a good weekend liking all the positive posts on here question when wiped sorry tmi I had small blood spots in watery cm I am not due to o yet any ideas ??

Welcome to those just joining us! :)

Yay for all of you who have gotten your crosshairs! Wahoo!!! So awesome that so many of you are on the same day as well!

Ruby's, FX that the antibiotics kick in quickly and that you O late again this month! And of course that he starts feeling better soon for his sake. :)

Hello ladies

Hope you are all having a good weekend liking all the positive posts on here question when wiped sorry tmi I had small blood spots in watery cm I am not due to o yet any ideas ??

I've heard lots of women get ovulation spotting. I've never had it but I guess it's a common occurance. What does Google say?

Good old google has said it can happen when the estrogen level drops before the lh surge so maybe I am gearing up to o in the next few days just have to get down to business ff has not detected o yet

Emski - what CD are you on? I have had Ovulation spotting once before. Didn't temp at the time so not sure how many days before O I got it. If you have watery CM then that can be a fertile sign too. Xx

Hello ladies

i used to get that! then i had dd and now i don't get it anymore :(

it's supposed to be a really good sign, means very fertile! i got a lot of it the month i got dd. and i used to get it a couple days before i o'd. i think i had it 4 or 5 days before i O'd that month. it's a good thing :)

@ bing and mommy I am CD 11 so not due to o for another few days got a negative opk this evening but cm is increasing hopefully this is a good sign :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->