End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

I'm not sure now. I've never had the flashing smiley. But like I said I've used them at least 5 times last month and the month before, each time had solid smileys. They've never been "stuck" there. The screen always reset. :shrug:

Mn - do you still have the box to see if it is regular or advanced? And if regular then the instructions? Mine has instructions also that explain what to do in case of certain errors.

Only one temp higher than cover line and that was yesterday. I don't understand cause my boobs have been super sore since ov, been nauseated and cramping which are usually ov signs for me. I'm just so upset.

Hmm Bug...I am new to charting so I could be wrong but if today's was an open circle (sleep deprivation maybe?) and yesterday's was a little high maybe there is still hope if it is closed circle and high again tomorrow?

Also I forget, which type of OPK were you using?

I use two different kinds of IC- Wondofo and one I can't remember the name of- they are stark white now

My temps are never at the same time cause I work shift work- but I have always been able to see a clear shift

Bug - I can only seem to see one past cycle of yours (June) on FF and that one was pretty clear but I dunno how badly the shift work time issue can affect things or not. Have you had annovultory cycles before?

Oh and also I just remembered! Doesn't that not definitely mean you are out? Can't the body gear up to O and get an lp surge then not actually O but try again later in the cycle and succeed?

Bug - I hope Mint is right, maybe the sleep thing has something to do with it? Wait and see what your temp is like tomorrow. Like Mint, I'm pretty new to all of this too but I hope that temp is wrong :) x

Nica, welcome back! :) Hope you're getting good results on your OPKs!

MnG, I'm glad you had a good time last night, that's awesome about your timing matching up so well this month! YAY!!! So happy for you, FX that you caught that eggie! Sorry you're not feeling so well today though...I've definitely had a few mornings like that at work and it's no fun AT ALL. Hope your shift goes by quickly for you! Also, I obviously don't have any clue about what's going on with your digital tests, I hope you get it figured out soon! Either way you still should have O'd right?

Loobs, I'd say that's sounding positive for you as well! Yay!

Mint, that's awesome that you got your solid smiley today!!! And earlier in your cycle this time, even better!!! So much good news in this thread the last few days, I love it!!!

Bug, I really hope it's like Mint says and the temp problems are just from your shift times/testing at different times. I really know nothing about temping yet but it sounds like that's at least a possibility! Or at the very least, that maybe it's like Mint suggested and you'll gear up again later this month to O then instead, if you haven't yet! FX for you, don't give up hope yet!

Afm, I actually wasn't able to find the dollar store OPK's to use so I ended up buying the store brand ones from CVS. Probably not quite as cheap as dollar store ones but at least cheaper than the name brand ones. I'm planning on buying some ic for next cycle though if this one isn't a lucky one.

Anyways, I tested again today and it was waaaay lighter than yesterday. So since yesterday was technically a negative but super close in color to the control one, I'm assuming I had just recently ovulated and now I'm moving further away from it. Considering my other symptoms on Wednesday night, I'm guessing it was probably Wednesday night/early Thursday that I did, if at all. I'm going to test again in a little bit (just to be sure) but if that's the case, oh well. We BD'd Tuesday, Thursday and Friday so if it was sometime around then, I'm at least somewhat covered. If I had realized that was going to be the case, I obviously would have made sure that we did on Wednesday as well but oh well! What can you do, right? At least we got a little bit in during that time frame!

Cause I only have the free FF I can only have two cycles displayed. Never had an annovulary cycle before but who knows- prob still just screwed up from the last MMC.

Hmmmm....So I tested again, and this time it's back to being much darker again! At least as dark as yesterday, if not a little darker. It's oh so very close to being as dark as the control line. It says to read it after 4 mins, but when I looked again after 10 mins total, it looked to maybe be even slightly darker than the control line!..which is why I guess you shouldn't look at them outside the time they tell you, huh? ;) Gah, I got these to be LESS confused and now I just feel MORE confused! Stupid body. Maybe I'll test again later, just to see. That's not obsessive, right? ;) haha!

I think I am done with the cheap strips after this cycle (if I still need them!) - the constant confusion of trying to interpret them just isn't worth it. I will just try to find the best possible deal online for digis and stick with them.

I have so much to catch up on!

Turtle, from your previous symptoms early in the week I would say you did O.. but I find it odd that the opks got darker. Hmmm... :-k

Mint- I've found a bunch of strips on ebay. The last 2 CB dig I got were from there and way cheaper than buying at the store. The only times I use ICs anymore is to appeas the POAS in me and to see if I'm at all close before using the digis.

Afm- work went ok. I was miserably nauseous all day but it was only 4 hours and went by quick. Did some shopping, made dinner with hubby and now it's coach potatoe time lol

So, unfortunately I don't think we will be able to try this month. :( My poor husband just found out he has a prostate infection! Super random thing to happen I guess. But it's too painful for him to get 'excited' and burns after. I haven't O'd yet, so maybe the antibiotics will kick in before I do! Other wise I may see some of you ladies in next months thread! Good luck to everyone! I hope this is the month for you all :)

So sorry Ruby! His health is definitely top priority this month. Fx'd that the antibiotics work quick!

Mn - thanks I will try eBay!

Ruby's - I also hope that the antibiotics work quickly for him and that you maybe O a little later. Last cycle I had a pretty bad stomach infection that I thought would put me out of the game but ended up Oing really late and still got a chance. I hope you will too!

Thanks Mn and Mint!

His health is definitely the priority. He has to take antibiotics for a month. Luckily he was persistent with the dr (who told him it was bruised at 1st) and even still it took 3 weeks, 2 appointments, a microscope, and a ct scan to finally figure out the problem.

My cycles aren't regular yet since I am still nursing my 9 month old, so there is a good chance I won't O until next week. It was cd 22 last month. But we will just wait and see :)

Hi ladies, do you have room for one more?

Will be testing very end of august I expect. Hoping that I'm super fertile this month, after a d&c from a mmc last month. Wish me luck.

:dust: to you all.

Hi ladies.. Phone glitchy can't always reply but am here and reading it all. Sending :dust: to those waiting. :hugs: to those AF got and :yipee: to the bfps.
Temps are up..will see how things go.

Crosshairs for me today!! Officially 3dpo. The only thing is, FF has me ovulating on the day of my positive OPK so we had only BD'd every second day. It's got our timing as "good" and I'm not sure that'll be enough! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->