End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Looks like this thread is a bit too established for newbies. I'll find another. Good luck to you all. Seems like several of you will be testing together which is nice.

Looks like this thread is a bit too established for newbies. I'll find another. Good luck to you all. Seems like several of you will be testing together which is nice.

Wait! I added you not long after you posted. Did you my response? Everyone is welcome! :) We have someone new here just about every other day.

Wait! I added you not long after you posted. Did you my response? Everyone is welcome! :) We have someone new here just about every other day.

Yes I saw thank you, but you were almost the only one who said hi. It's difficult to join in when you are only talking to each other. I understand, it's ok, not being funny :)

Yes I saw thank you, but you were almost the only one who said hi. It's difficult to join in when you are only talking to each other. I understand, it's ok, not being funny :)

I'd hate for anyone to feel left out. Trust me as I've been in this forum for a while and i certainly know how you feel. Whats the point if you don't just jump into the conversation, right? We all need all the support we can get in this journey, no matter what stage of the cycle you're in! :hugs:

I tried just jumping in on another thread last time and got ignored. Felt like I was at school again, lol. Just thought I'd wait for someone to say hi this time. Didn't want to start a pity party for one :haha: I'll join in next time.

Tui, I'm so sorry you felt ignored! I did say hi to the newbies a few pages back, maybe you missed it. I'm sorry you were feeling left out, like MnG said, all are welcome! We're happy to have you and how you stick around with us! :)

Hello everyone! Iv just spent the last few minutes reading the last few pages as I haven't been on in a while. It's hard to respond to everyone and to every message individually but even though I don't always get a response I don't take it personally, I know what it's like. I'm sure we are all more than welcome :) that's how I feel anyway.

Good luck to the ladies already half way through the TWW, hopefully some BFPs come up soon. As for me - I think I'm 1dpo today. Haha feels so sad to still be so far away!

Tui, it looks like there's a few others on the first page that are set to test around the same time as you, so I bet they're around the same cd as you! :D I'm sorry to hear about your m/c, but I do hope that makes you extra fertile this month and you get your bfp! FX! :)

Samantha, there's a chance I O'd today, so we're most likely not too far apart! :) when are you planning on testing?

Hi ladies! Mind if I join your thread? Just started my TTW (got my LH surge yesterday and my BBT drop this morning!)

What day is everyone testing?

Samanthatc - I'm on O day today - we can start the TTW together! =)

Mrs, welcome! So if I did O today, looks like we're at the same point in our cycles! I had planned to test on the 22nd but that was with guessing I'd O on cd14. Today is actually cd16 so I might push it back a couple of days. Not sure yet...I might just leave it as is and test a few days early! :)

Tui - sorry - I tend to only reply when I have a specific thought on something someone has said but I should have said Welcome. Welcome! I am CD17 but like Mn said there should be a few ladies around who are earlier.

And Welcome Mrs_Right as well. Many testing dates are on the first page. I think today was my O day so you and me and Turtle might be O day buddies just one day behind Samantha. I am just waiting for temps to confirm that I really did O.

As for those terrible OPKs - I had strong lines positive or nearly positive impossibility early in my cycle then alternating barely there light to medium light from then on even when I got high and peak readings on a digi so... yeah no bueno.

I have heard good things about wondfos - does anyone here use those?

Also - yeah my original testing date of the 27th was when I thought I would O much later like I did last cycle. If it looks like I did O then that date will likely move up.

Mint, yay to another O day buddy! Well, assuming that I did today...but I feel pretty confident that I did.

Ok yeah, sounds like those tests are just super crappy all the way around! :/ I had planned on buying that brand you mentioned, from Amazon, for next month's cycle, but ended up getting these instead once I decided to get them on the fly for this cycle. Since they're apparently crap, and more expensive than the others, I too am interested in anyone's thoughts on those who have tried them.

I'm on CD 18 with a normal 32 day cycle, well normal as of lately anyway! I've had cycles as long as 42days!

Hi girls. Hope you don't mind my intrusion just wondering if anyone sees anything.

Attachments

• 20140810_150411.jpg
    20140810_150411.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 10
Baby love - I am horrible at line spotting but when i enlarged the pic I think I can see a very faint line. Are you testing again tomorrow or waiting a few more days? :dust:

Baby.Love, if I'm looking at what I think you're talking about, then I would say I definitely see a 2nd line!!! Yay!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->