End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Well I am officially out for July.
Put me down for testing Aug 27 please - although my cycles are so wonky who knows?!

This weekend is busy for me. Just got back from work and DH comes home tonight after being gone for work all week so I have quite a bit of cleaning to catch up on.
Tomorrow we have breakfast with good friends who have been abroad for the past four months and just returned, then church, then a doggie pool party at the boat basin, then babysitting my niece and nephew (actually my bff's kids) in Brooklyn, then home to bed!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

DH is working tonight. He has tomorrow off, so we'll see what happens. I'm kinda hoping for a date night, but eh. He's probably going to be tired and tomorrow is his only day off until Thursday.

Good morning chickies! :wave:

How is everyone today?

I'm good today, hope everyone else is :) My husband however, is not feeling too good, he's feeling a bit sick, too much wine!:wine: Catching up with people we hadn't seen in a while, he overdid it in his excitement, and is paying for it now. Which means our Sunday plans are cancelled, which is ok by me, but he is not a happy camper :sick: We got to bed at 5.30am, so for now we're ignoring the warm afternoon sun and watching tv :)

HAPPY 1YR ANNIVERSARY MnG! Congrats! Hope you and DH had a great day! XX

I took a pregnancy test today and im only 9dpo because I couldn't help myself and its negative :cry:

Sarah Lou I have pcos and have the most beautiful little girl. We are ttc #2 now and sure it may take a little longer than it will take other people but it's not a barrier, just a hurdle. Are you on metformin or clomid or anything?

Sarah- it's still early. Give it another few days. Don't get down on yourself this early girl!

AFM, Hubby and I spent most of the morning painting the bathroom and putting up new fixtures. Now the fun part is looking...Aka shopping... for teal decor. We took the dog to the doggie park, so now that the pup is worn out we can finish the bathroom lol
I start my Clomid dose tomorrow but I'm definitely going to wait till before bed so I can sleep through side effects.

I need advice and am hugely confused. I'm quite tired after my late night which is probably making me more easily confused and irritated but this is pissing me off now.

I was using Period Tracker, got FF too after it was mentioned here. Up until about 15 mins ago both showed that I have about a 29 day cycle, fertile days will be Aug 4th onwards, ovulate on Aug 7th I think, both were only a day apart on both apps. Something changed on FF, I have no idea what, and all of a sudden it says I have a 23 day cycle, despite AF only ending yesterday it says fertile days today onwards and ovulation on Wednesday 30th July, wtf?? I am too new to FF to see what stupid thing changed but how is it getting these ridiculous dates that are so different from PT and from what it itself said?? It looked like it lost all info I had saved about AF week and buggered it up. Halp :(

edit: I see now that for some reason it has June AF as a separate cycle, CD1-4, then it goes to CD1 again after last day. I have no idea why or when it did that or how to fix it...

Im on metformin. And im getting af every month. My last cycle was 34 days

I need advice and am hugely confused. I'm quite tired after my late night which is probably making me more easily confused and irritated but this is pissing me off now.

I was using Period Tracker, got FF too after it was mentioned here. Up until about 15 mins ago both showed that I have about a 29 day cycle, fertile days will be Aug 4th onwards, ovulate on Aug 7th I think, both were only a day apart on both apps. Something changed on FF, I have no idea what, and all of a sudden it says I have a 23 day cycle, despite AF only ending yesterday it says fertile days today onwards and ovulation on Wednesday 30th July, wtf?? I am too new to FF to see what stupid thing changed but how is it getting these ridiculous dates that are so different from PT and from what it itself said?? It looked like it lost all info I had saved about AF week and buggered it up. Halp :(

edit: I see now that for some reason it has June AF as a separate cycle, CD1-4, then it goes to CD1 again after last day. I have no idea why or when it did that or how to fix it...

Are you using the app or the site? Either way check to make sure you're on the advanced setting. I believe it's under settings/more/detector settings in the app. I have mine set to advanced. It changes if your cycle shortens/lengthens, or if your temps aren't consistent yet. I would still go by the previous app until FF has at least 3 months of data on it.
When I first set mine up it was set to FAM until my temps were set for 2 weeks then I read somewhere the setting was off. I've used it on advanced since I had it with next to no issues..HTH!

I still find FF overwhelming and am trying to learn it. P-tracker isn't super accurate though in my experience. I am also using ovuview which seems pretty great so far.

Hi ladies! Mind if I join you? Currently on cd2 of approx.33-36 day cycle with late O so on for a long wait! :wacko:
Really enjoying temping. Using ff and ovuview. Thinking of trying opks this month and starting vitex.
We will only be on cycle 3 of TTC #2 but as I am 37 we really want to start the ball rolling. Still hoping for a spring baby! :dust:

I just moved over from July Testers. TTC #2 tested yesterday and got BFN (first month trying). AF due tomorrow. So I will be testing or getting AF around the 26th August.

Good morning all :wave:

I think I have everyone in so far. Please let me know if I missed you so I can update. :)

some Monday funnies:

Attachments

• ccb3324d6e737d78e495016b97312f23.jpg
    ccb3324d6e737d78e495016b97312f23.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member