End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Welcome to Mommy and 55come! FX for both of you ladies!

Rosie, glad I'm not the only one bound and determined to stay calm, who is (or is going to be!) failing miserably at it. :) It's hard!!! FX that yours are symptoms that you're about to get your BFP! Sounds like we're pretty close timing wise, I am 4-5 dpo myself. :)

MnG, I hate it when I leave things in my Delorean and then don't get them back! ;) I hope you're able to get your results when you call at 3! :)

Turtle- Good we can pretend not to go nuts together! I don't know if sore uterus and cervix really qualify as early pregnancy symptoms lol. I thought maybe it's because this is my second round on Clomid but I didn't experience it the first round? I wasn't attempting to symptom spot, just noticed the pain changing lightbulbs above the medicine cabinet.

Mng-any results yet (with my luck you probably already posted before I finished this ;) )

Had a busy day so just been catching up!

Momofone - fingers crossed you get your BFP soon!

Magrat - welcome :wave: what CD are you on? Do you temp to confirm ovulation? Maybe your body was gearing up for ovulation before but didn't actually ovulate and now it's having a second go at it?

Ruby - get BDing! :sex:

Mommy/55come - welcome :wave:

Emski - I wouldn't have thought talking would have made a huge different to your temperature. Do you have a link to your chart? Do you take your temperature at the same time every day?

Turtle - I've started symptom spot too. I'm 8dpo today and Ive had no more cramping since yesterday evening. I've had a bit of a sore throat all day today! Also I've just finished work and was so hungry I had to buy a sausage role for the train journey home! :haha:

Rosie - yes I wish I had a fast forward button too! :) luckily I have a busy weekend so my testing day should come round quickly!

MnG - did you get your results back? I have no idea what the time is over there! Also can you change my testing day to the 18th August please! Thanks! :)

Xx

Rosie, I'm glad we can pretend together too! ;) Oh I don't know if those are early symptoms or not...see, now I'm symptom spotting for you even! I think I've got the bug! ;) Eh, anything out of the ordinary could potentially be promising, right? :D

Bing, those sound like good signs to me too! Another one to jump aboard our crazy symptom spotting train, welcome! :haha: I sure hope those are leading up to your bfp! :D

Another symptom - for the past 30 mins I've started to get a really bad cough! :haha:

Turtle - what symptoms have you had?

Rosie - not sure about sore cervix but uterus cramps are a symptom! :)

Another symptom - for the past 30 mins I've started to get a really bad cough! :haha:

I can't say it is cramping :/ it is just tender. Last night laying on my stomach was impossible. There is just this dull ache when I put pressure on my stomach. I think it's totally the Clomid. I'm gunna go goggle diving to see if anyone else has experienced it. Im determined to prove it isnt a symptom so I wont over analyze and stress about it. Ugh. I feel nuts!!

Haha! I hope that's the start of a cold coming on...? That's a funny thing to say to someone! :haha:

Well I had very light spotting yesterday but I was only 3-4 dpo, and that just seems WAY too early to be anything good. But apparently some women do get it that early! Just seems odd to me and I'm still a little skeptical. :) Anyways, also having some slight cramping/pulling feelings, headache, stuffy (mostly in the morning though), heartburn, slight metallic taste in my mouth. But my biggest one is the sore boobs. The rest I can explain away easily with one thing or another (or as in my head!) but I never, EVER get sore boobs. Like I never have in my life, ever. So it's making me hopeful! They started hurting last night and have been getting worse ever since. Now they hurt just sitting here (without anything even touching them besides my bra)! I think I'll just end up feeling stupid when AF arrives in about 10 days. ;)

Haha! I hope that's the start of a cold coming on...? That's a funny thing to say to someone! :haha:

Well I had very light spotting yesterday but I was only 3-4 dpo, and that just seems WAY too early to be anything good. But apparently some women do get it that early! Just seems odd to me and I'm still a little skeptical. :) Anyways, also having some slight cramping/pulling feelings, headache, stuffy (mostly in the morning though), heartburn, slight metallic taste in my mouth. But my biggest one is the sore boobs. The rest I can explain away easily with one thing or another (or as in my head!) but I never, EVER get sore boobs. Like I never have in my life, ever. So it's making me hopeful! They started hurting last night and have been getting worse ever since. Now they hurt just sitting here (without anything even touching them besides my bra)! I think I'll just end up feeling stupid when AF arrives in about 10 days. ;)

Not sure if this helps or makes symptom spotting worse, but i swear I had implantation at 4 dpo with my second baby. Of course I don't know FOR SURE, but I had twinge like pains for 10 min that made me stop and take notice and a tiny tinge on the TP when I wiped for half a day or so.... I did end up getting a faint positive at 8 dpo, so in my head I thought that was maybe implantation at 4 dpo ( although I don't know for sure how many days post ovulation I in fact was, I don't temp or anything, just go by CM and Ov pains that I have noticed....)
Anyhow, I'm hoping maybe this is a good sign for you like it had been for me. :)

Joining the symptom spotting! 8dpo today and noticed another patch of light brown CM when I wiped. Nothing else in that region. I have been so so hungry! Feel so greedy. Headache again. And I'm not sure if I can really feel it or if I just really want to but I think I've had done light cramps too. Gonna feel so stupid when the witch comes :haha: x

I love looking at everyone's charts! I think it's so interesting... I'm kinda jealous.

By the looks of things, there will be some testing going on soon for most of you ( I feel so behind, ovulate late next week :) ) Yeay!

OmG that just made it soo much worse!!!

So does that mean you're finding that it is in fact a symptom? :D

Not a single thing I found does the lady post to say "the heavy dull ache was nothing and I'm crazy" INSTEAD every single one I found was like OMG I got my BFP....

I think I'm gunna be sick :sick:

I said I wasn't going to do things! *digs around brain* where is that damn ignore button :ignore:

Loobs-sounds promising!! I'm trying not to SS...it's not working lol

Jules- don't worry when your time comes we'll all still be here rooting for you!

MnG- glad you were able to get your bw done

8dpo for me- super sensitive nipples- the shower made me jump, intermittent nausea, and very very crabby! Lol- if nothing else at least I can say I had a good rise in progesterone this cycle with these symptoms

Jules, I think that both helps and hurts! Ha! It helps me get my hopes up even more...but hurts with more symptom spotting! AND now it's making me want to test even earlier than I was going to! Ahhh! :haha:

Loobs, welcome to the driving yourself crazy...I mean symptom spotting train! :D It's all sounding promising for you too!!! When did you say you're testing?

Rosie, OMG! That's so exciting, and sounds so promising!!! :happydance:

Jules, Rosie is right...we'll still be here when your time comes to test too, rooting for you! :)

Thanks for the kind words since I joined in so late ( and my cycle is later....)
This is my fav thread bc so much is going on! I've read back about 20 pages.... Who has been making bread??? :)
I just KNOW that some of you have to be POAS addicts, wondering when the early testing will be starting.....

Thanks for the kind words since I joined in so late ( and my cycle is later....)
This is my fav thread bc so much is going on! I've read back about 20 pages.... Who has been making bread??? :)
I just KNOW that some of you have to be POAS addicts, wondering when the early testing will be starting.....

Ha! Glad you're liking the thread so much! It's definitely kept me well entertained this month, I've loved being a part of it! :) I'm the one that posted the bread recipe a little bit back if that's what you're referring to. I don't know but I don't think anyone else has made it yet! You should give it a try if you're into that kind of thing, it's really good!

Bug, that's all sounding really good! FX!!! :D

I was planning on testing from Sunday, 10dpo. But I've just been to the loo there and it was pale red when I wiped. Not light enough to be pink, definitely red. Sorry for the TMI. Expecting my temp to drop and for the witch to arrive x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->