End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

GL monofone! Let us know how you get on!

MnG - I hope your cd21 blood test goes okay today. When do you get your results? I've just had mine done but don't get results until next week.

Xx

GL monofone! Let us know how you get on!

MnG - I hope your cd21 blood test goes okay today. When do you get your results? I've just had mine done but don't get results until next week.

Xx

Good morning! It's 430 here *yawn... I go at 7am. I work in the hospital that does it so if not by this afternoon then definitely Monday. Sending you lots of baby dust as well!!

Good luck momofone! Hoping we have another BFP for the thread!

MnG - hope your tests/results go well!

x

Good luck momo have my fx for you

and MnG good luck with your bloods !!

Ooo getting exciting all the ladies getting ready to test I am still 2 weeks away !!

afm last night (tmi) ewcm with brown blood in it so I guess could be O spotting this morning cm has gone to creamy white so I think I am now in my tww just waiting for temps to confirm what I suspect. This mornings temp went a bit wrong just as I was taking it the builders who are extending our driveway turned up and I spoke to hubby with my thermometer in my mouth so not sure if that affected my temp :growlmad: should I discard this mornings temp ? it went back down from 36.60 yesterday to 36.48 this morning took it again 5 mins later and it was up to 36.55 so not sure which one to use.

Hey everyone. Can I join? I am due to ovulate next week and will prolly start testing aug 31.... AF due sept 3 rd, so maybe I'm a bi early lol! Here's my story:
my husband and I are going to try for one cycle ( this current one). Ah I am a ball of nerves about having a third and how crazy life will be nursing around the clock with two crazy girls, but here goes nothing!
If we do not get pregnant this cycle, I will wait a bit and resume trying in December. Right now I would get a may due date. My daughters were born n June and July, so I don't want another birthday those months, so I will wait it out a few and try in dec again for a sept due date.

Welcome Jules :) fx crossed you get a BFP this month

Ok i got a hpt today testing tomorrow fingers crossed!!!!!!
Ahh! Good luck! FC!

Gosh even if I don't get pregnant this month, I love the excitement of trying and testing and all. Hope you all have some good luck!!! If I don't get pregnant on this cycle, at least I can live through the excitement of you guys getting preggo!lol!

Hey everyone. Can I join? I am due to ovulate next week and will prolly start testing aug 31.... AF due sept 3 rd, so maybe I'm a bi early lol! Here's my story:
my husband and I are going to try for one cycle ( this current one). Ah I am a ball of nerves about having a third and how crazy life will be nursing around the clock with two crazy girls, but here goes nothing!
If we do not get pregnant this cycle, I will wait a bit and resume trying in December. Right now I would get a may due date. My daughters were born n June and July, so I don't want another birthday those months, so I will wait it out a few and try in dec again for a sept due date.

Hi :wave: You're added. Lots of baby :dust: to you!!

Thanks for including me!
I never posted much before while TTC, just mostly commented on others posts in baby club and toddler sections. ( tried to keep stress/pressure of TTC minimal and just let it happen). But THIS time around I want to join in as this will be our last baby, and I want to savor every moment, from TTC, to TWW, to pregnancy woes and all! I am already emotional about the LASTS of everything, this will be our last ttc! Ahh!
I see i am joining in kinda late, have read back some pages to get up to date with you all :)

So much for my blood work this morning. I'm livid!
I got pulled to work at another unit which means I came in early for nothing. I also can't leave at 7. And probably not till lunch time so now my results will definitely not be in till Monday. Argh!! I'm fuming. ...oh that's another sign of the impending AF :growlmad:

So much for my blood work this morning. I'm livid!
I got pulled to work at another unit which means I came in early for nothing. I also can't leave at 7. And probably not till lunch time so now my results will definitely not be in till Monday. Argh!! I'm fuming. ...oh that's another sign of the impending AF :growlmad:

Oh MnG I am so sorry that your blood test have been messed up/delayed I don't blame you for being livid I would be really annoyed to :-(

Well being British when we are angry or sad we have a cup of tea to make us feel better so I would say have a cup of tea.

Thanks, too bad there is no time for tea. I won't get a break until lunch around 1130. Booo!

I'm just a negative Nancy today.

Hey :) I should be testing August 27th or 28 th !! First cycle of ttc Baby number 3 not overly hopeful but anything can happen. Good luck to everyone :)

Sorry your test is delayed! At least you can get your results quickly in the states rather than having to wait 5 working days for your results on the NHS in England!

I had a peak at your chart and from that and the sore nips you said you had I would definitely say you ovulated this month! I hope the blood test results on Monday confirm this!

And FX'd the bad mood is for another reason rather than AF! :wink:

Xx

Well tested this am and bfn!!! I guess af is going to be late this month oh fun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->