End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

I have some crazy very early pregnancy symptoms, or so I believe. Long story short had my first kid 2 years ago, had the Mirena put in after that, just had it taken out on July 30th. Had sex with my husband the next day and the following week. Now all the sudden I have a bad cold, tiny bit of a yeast infection or so I think and sharp pains down there. I hardly ever get sick and never get yeast infections. ... I'm really starting to think we conceived the second time. .. but I feel insane for thinking I'm pregnant bc it's so early on. My first pregnancy I didn't really know until I took a home pregnancy test, and after that is when I got sick. .. I never had sore breast until a few months in... I just need someone to tell me I'm not crazy for thinking I'm pregnant. I'm not counting my chickens just yet. But I'm so anxious to test at the end of the month. My husband will be gone for a week out to sea so I'm really hoping I get a + while he's away and I can do something fun to tell him. Side note. .. my periods were so irregular with the iud, but I do know I had my period slightly for a day or two when I got the iud out so I'm until the 28th to test. I have my home pregnancy test waiting in the bathroom cabinet 😊

Thanks for adding me MnG and fx for good results from the tests!
Rosie Bug and Loobs - seem promising for you
Jules I am a little behind too but it is exiting to follow the ss train.
Just got another +opk:dohh: I guese the one at work could have been positive too but did not follow the instruction because duh who carry a plastic container around for when the surge to poas appear:shrug:

Hope this is it for you Kirsten!

Update from me - my brown CM had turned pale red today. It's not there every time I wipe. Totally confused cos it's too early for AF. I guess she's on the way anyways, feeling crampy too x

The thread moves so fast!
Thanks Loobs I will. Hope this is ib for you :hugs:
Bing I am cd 27 today...it is going to be a long cycle for me
Sorry momofonegirl and best of luck with the next cycle!

Thanks for the kind words since I joined in so late ( and my cycle is later....)
This is my fav thread bc so much is going on! I've read back about 20 pages.... Who has been making bread??? :)
I just KNOW that some of you have to be POAS addicts, wondering when the early testing will be starting.....

guilty of that POAS addiction.. I started at 7dpo.. :blush:

loobs- i hope it ib for you!!!! xxx

so sorry momofone :(

Loobs I started out with a headache for a few days, and thought even then I was pregnant bc I just don't get headaches or sick very often. Then I got this cold and thought well that explains the headaches, but then I got some sharp pains that I don't get during pms.. my body is just very out of whack. And I'm now making my husband run to the store for oreos and milk because I can't stop craving them. Somethings def going on. Fingers crossed for no period.

Momofone, I'm sorry that this wasn't your month after all. :( I really hope next month is your month! :hugs:

Loobs, maybe I'm just being overly optimistic but I still have hope for you that it's ib! The light red instead of pink doesn't sound super promising but I'm still holding out hope for you!

Kristen, welcome! I might not be the best person to tell you that you're not crazy (as I know I'm probably crazy for thinking that I am too!) but think there's a chance that you're not! :) Do you know when you ovulated by chance?

Magrat, you're right that it does move fast! It makes the other threads that I'm a part of seem like they move like molasses! :haha: I like it though, it's really fun for me keeping up with everyone! I agree with Loobs, get to BDing! :)

Wow, tons of promising symptoms!

KristenG enjoy an oreo for me!

I don't know when I ovulate I never kept tract. And didn't need to for the 2 years I had the Mirena in. It very well just be a cold, either way my body is all out of whack. I don't know what to think. It's 50/50 and I'm not getting my hopes up either way. Just find it out that 10 days after sex my body has been going through all of this. Guess we'll find out sooner or later ��

Welcome Kristen! :wave:

Loobs - I really hope it ib!

Magrat - what OPK's do you use? Could they be a bad batch? Do lots of :sex: just to cover yourself!

Momofone - sorry AF got you. FXd for your next cycle.

Xx

Ok I'm giving in ladies. Can anyone walk me VERY slowly how I get my chart on here? Maybe even a tracker too? I am not at all tech savvy.

Just signed up for this forum today - I need to test on August 23rd

Geez, I actually work for 8 hours and I miss almost 10 pages?
I'll have to go back and add the BW girls!

I was not about to very my results. Piss! I called at 3 and both the doc and PA were already gone for the weekend. Figures :/

Everyone's symptoms sound so promising. I can tell there will be some bfps soon!!! :)

in FF, you have to go to...more>share/email chart and data>create and share graphical ticker.
Use the web address in HTML code and type it as you see it into your Siggy. let me know if you have questions! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->