End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Hi can I join you? As for me this is cycle 4 ttc #1 and my body is acting weird. I tought I ovulated more that a week ago but when yesterday I got all ovulation related symptoms I broke down and bought some opks. It was almost positive last evening positive this morning and almost positive in the afternoon. Some of the symptoms are gone so I don't know if I am 0 or 1 dpo-ish. My chances are bad since we bd-ed only once in my fertile window but please put me down to 25 Aug.
FX for all! :dust:

Welcome Jules and Adrians!

MnG: sorry about your delayed test :(

Afm: I got a positive opk today on cd20! Woo-hoo! Going to try to convince the hubs to bd this afternoon. I think we will only get the 1 chance to bd this cycle. So here's hoping I'm persuasive enough lol!

Good morning and happy Friday!

Welcome Jules, Adrians and Magrat!

Magrat, sorry for the confusion with your body this month! Hey, at least it only takes one time, and one :spermy:, right? Don't give up hope for the month! :)

Jules, my sister and bil couldn't decide if they wanted 3 or not. They finally decided to try for 1 month and if they got it, great! If not, it wasn't meant to be. I think they both were VERY shocked when they got a BFP that one and only month! FX that you have that same "3rd baby luck". :) Also, I know what you mean about the birth month! DH's bday is 6/22 and mine is 6/30 so I REALLY don't want another June bday if at all possible!

Bing, I hope your blood work went well today too! Sucks that you have to wait so long for the results. :( I hope you get them back the early part of next week at least!

Emski, I can't give any temping advice since I don't temp yet, but that's great news about thinking you O'd and now being in the TWW! I hope your temps start to confirm that soon! :D

Momofone, booo to the BFN! So sorry. :( You're not out yet though!!! How many days late are you now?

Ruby's, yay for + opk! FX that you can convince your hubby to BD this afternoon! Just break out the lingerie, that can pretty much convince any guy at any time, right? :haha:

Afm, I'm only 4-5 dpo and I'm doing so much symptom spotting that it's ridiculous. I felt so calm going into this cycle and was convinced I wouldn't be doing this crazy woman stuff again...fast forward to a few days into the TWW and I'm scrutinizing everything! Ugh!

I had some very light spotting yesterday (which I still think is too early for ib but apparently some women get it that early, crazy enough!), slight cramping/pinching, headaches, I've been stuffy (mostly in the mornings), nausea off and on, I had some hot flashes/very flushed moments yesterday, and sore boobs/nipples started last night. I can explain most of it away as something else besides the boobs part. I NEVER, EVER get sore ones. Like I don't think I have ever in my life. Soooo...now I'm getting more hopeful! I'm sure it's just nothing though and I'll just be kicking myself in about 10 days when AF arrives! :dohh:

Hi to all the new girls! I will try to add you in later when I have more time. Crazy day at work. Ugh

Sounds good Turtle fingers crossed :)

I am so miffed with the temp I was doing so well than bam right at the time I didn't need it to get messed up it did !!! Stupid builders who the hell turns up a 6.30 in the morning anyway :growlmad: I will just have to see what the temps say tomorrow.

Emski, I was wondering that too! What kind of builders do you have that show up so early in the morning?! That's crazy!

MnG, I hope your day calms down at work, or if not that it's at least not a bad busy and that it makes it go by quickly for you! :)

Ah basically we are having our driveway extended and relaid so I think they want to get the job finished today so they turned up at 6.30 which completely threw me as they basically woke me up so I was like crap need to take temp and hubby woke up saying who the hell is that so I responded and then jumped out of bed to go downstairs to ask if they wanted a hot drink !!!.

So then I tried to retake my temp but it had risen quite a bit so I am going to stick with 36.48 so annoying but hey ! all signs point to me o probably yesterday at some point.

MnG- sorry for the bad day and no test :/

Emski- that sounds like a reasonable plan for dealing with a wonky temp and crazy early builders.

Momo- sorry about the BFN :( Maybe you hcg isn't high enough yet? My step-sister didn't get her positive until she was almost 7 weeks along. (She just told me...I'm not at all impressed with her BFP...grr she wasn't even trying!)

Turtle- I thought I would stay calm too. I already know that isn't going to happen lol

AFM: 4dpo-6days until POAS commences. Only thing different this cycle is my uterus hurts... any sort of pressure kills. Oh and I did a cervix check yesterday and that was sore too... only that dull pain lingered for a good 5 minutes.

Hi girls!:flower: I am really late joining but I will test Aug 22. I am trying to play catch up with you all...reading back posts like crazy this am:)

Lots of hapennings here!

Welcome Mommy :) fingers crossed for you this month not to much longer to wait !

This is a continuation of the July thread. All new friends are more than welcome to join in. We're never alone in our journey! :hugs:

Praying for lots and lots of oogey, gooey, sticky bean dust for everyone!

:dust:

August 4
Laurans. :bfp:
SarahLou372

August 5
BabyLove100

August 13
Momeofonegirl

August 14
Vickster1

August 15
Bug222
Swood9

August 18

August 19
Sparkles1984

August 20
Bing28
Ladygin
LadyV84

August 21
Lithodora
Livvy
Loobs
MnGmakes3

August 22
Turtle0630
Mommyxofxone

August 23
ZubZub

August 24
MeganS0326

August 25
BeavertonMom
Mrs_right
Rosie Philip

August 26
Havingmyfirst

August 27
Mintastic

August 28
AlwaysAnnie
Emski51
Rubbysmommy

August 30
Tui

August 31
Canadabear
Julesillini8

im supposed to start af on the 24th. but ill probably start testing around the 18th :)

Welcome everyone. I think I have you all added!! :)

Happy Friday ladies!

I'm starting to get impatient. ..does anyone have a fast forward button by chance?

I'm starting to get impatient. ..does anyone have a fast forward button by chance?

I left mine in the delorean and it never came back to me ;)

Ps my bloodwork is done
I'm going to call around 3 and see if the results are in.

Whew...read back to page 54...hopefully I can retain some of the info! I won't reply to all, but...

MnG ~ thanks for adding me! fxd on bloodwork.

Emski ~ waiting, waiting...i have no patience right now.

Rosie ~ me too. very impatient.

Bing ~ thanks for the info about swiping left and right on our phones!

Momofone ~ sorry for the bfn...2 days late...lots of negatives for many until several days later...I know with my one pregnancy, I didn't get a bfp until I was 2 weeks late. There's still hope.

Jules ~ I know what you mean about months as well. Me and my little guy are June (also June mc-actually on my birthday). Our dd is July and our other dd is Sept. DH is Nov. But there is no month that a family member doesn't have a bday. All months have at least one bday! Our baby was due in Jan. Now looking at April (if we get our bfp!). If not hopefully May. But really at this point, esp after losing the baby, I will take any month. I just want to get pregnant and have a healthy baby.

So...just patiently waiting...:coffee:

Hi all, bfn for me today. I will be waiting for the witch, I think she is on her way!

Welcome to Mommy and 55come! FX for both of you ladies!

Rosie, glad I'm not the only one bound and determined to stay calm, who is (or is going to be!) failing miserably at it. :) It's hard!!! FX that yours are symptoms that you're about to get your BFP! Sounds like we're pretty close timing wise, I am 4-5 dpo myself. :)

MnG, I hate it when I leave things in my Delorean and then don't get them back! ;) I hope you're able to get your results when you call at 3! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->