End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

He he missed a load again feel asleep at 8.30 hubby woke me up to dB !!! Never seen that program actually never heard of it. And bah on the doctor leaving that early on a Friday fingers crossed for Monday x

As for me ovulation has been confirmed the egg has left the building AF due the 28th which is the day I plan to test if I don't cave !

Morning everyone!

I've not heard of that programme either. I guess it may be only in in the states but from the sounds of it, it's not worth watching.

Afm - I worked out my cough was because I hadn't taken my inhaler for a couple of days so my asthma was playing up! :haha: no sore throat this morning either and no cramps. I feel pretty symptomless at the moment :(

Xx

Right there with ya Bing, my symptoms seem to have stopped =( only 5DPO though so FX'd!

I haven't had many symptoms this cycle at all really. Usually I get lots of cramps after ovulation which last about a week but I only had about 1-2 days of cramps this cycle!

And I usually have sore BB's around now but nothing yet!

Oh well...at least no symptoms stops me getting my hopes up, only to be let down!

FX'd for both of us Mrs Right!

:dust:

Good morning ladies from across the pond :) it's probably mid morning there already, only 530 here. Dog will not go back to bed for anything. He may know it's Saturday and I don't have work.

Goes luck to testers!

8 dpo and no symptoms. :brat: My temp dropped a little, not enough to go under the coverline. I'm pretty sure I'm out. If sore bbs start by Tuesday then I know I'm definitely out.

Hi ladies i got my positive opk yesterday so counting it as 1dpo tmrw i will be testing 25th 9dpo

Bing no symptoms could be a good thing i know apart from pre af type cramps i never get no symptoms before a bfp

Could be an implantation dip MnG!

Xx

I don't know Bing, aren't they usually under the CL? I know not everyone has it in pregnancy so I'm not all that worried about it either. Less than a week left though!

Bing no symptoms could be a good thing i know apart from pre af type cramps i never get no symptoms before a bfp

I never had any "symptoms" either until when I was about 5 to 6 weeks. (Then they came with a bang) You just never know until AF!
Lots of testing next week, hope we get some nice double lines! :)

I never had any "symptoms" either until when I was about 5 to 6 weeks. (Then they came with a bang) You just never know until AF!
Lots of testing next week, hope we get some nice double lines! :)

Same with me at exactly 6 week mark i have hyperemesis so 6 week mark it hits me bad & within few days i end up severly dehydrated & in hospital on drip & meds. I cant drink or eat at all & lose so much weight it gets so bad with the sickness that i cant even swallow my own saliva! Urgh i've just scared myself, lol this why for me as excited as i get at a bfp i also dread the whole pregnancy!

Any of you ladies who took vitex did tou stop at ovulation or wean off slowly? My first month taking it

Can I ask about OPks? ( there's a lot of you guys, I'm sure someone uses them!) how often do you do an opk in a day? Do you do it just once a day, or more? I am going to use them, since we are putting all of our eggs in one basket this month ( literally haha) and I want to make sure we catch o day. I have 20 test strips and was thinking I might do morning and afternoon testing. Does the surge last long enough that once a day I will be enough to get the pos opk???

@ Julie I use the digital just because I am no gd at interpreting the lines but I normally test from CD 10 in the afternoon only around 2 o clock supposedly the lh surge happens in the afternoon and they say once you get your first positive stop testing but I can't help myself and this month I had a positive Wed afternoon, Thur afternoon and Friday evening have not tested today

@ Julie I use the digital just because I am no gd at interpreting the lines but I normally test from CD 10 in the afternoon only around 2 o clock supposedly the lh surge happens in the afternoon and they say once you get your first positive stop testing but I can't help myself and this month I had a positive Wed afternoon, Thur afternoon and Friday evening have not tested today

Thank you, very helpful. So when will you say that you will be 1 dpo? I don't chart, so I guess I'm gonna base my ovulation day as the day following the pos opk ( and I will try to stop once I get a positive, then consider next day o day)
I guess it really doesn't matter in the end for me, we will bd each night leading up to pos opk, then I will test aug 31 or sept 1 as AF expected sept 3 rd. never really counted dpo so was just wondering :)

Hi julie i use cheap strip opks too & i find for myself thier ok they sometimes gradually get dark or one day will be light next positive. My surge only lasts one day so when i use one a day until thier nearly positive then test 2/3 tomes a day usually once positive goes light next day. I too don't temp yet although i prob should. So yep i count day after positive opk as ovulation as opk usually lighter again for me next day & day after that as 1dpo like you said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->