End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Sounds good Lithodora, wish I had your focus to not symptom spot and not think about testing! X

Have fun at the festival MnG!

Canada ~ yay!!

Bug ~ So sorry for the negative :hugs:but not out til AF comes. Hoping for you still.

Lithodora ~ I'm trying to hold out for testing.

Okay I messed up my test date. I had MnG mark August 22. But I'm cd 26. :dohh: So AF should be here Tuesday. Unless I get a nice bfp.

Sounds good Lithodora, wish I had your focus to not symptom spot and not think about testing! X

It's the only way I can do it, nearly drove myself madin one week last month, I'm prone to being quite anxious. I have to ignore it and almost avoid it entirely, if I startef testing or ss at all it's all I'll do.

I have avoided symptom spotting and testing, thinking about it much, I am impressed with myself :) af due in two days, if I had to tot up "symptoms" of either af or bfp I've had a seriously blocked nose, am exhausted, and none of my usual crampy twinges. Being a girl is tiring! Our cycles give such crazy symptoms every month, all different times of it.

Af due in two days....tick tock tick tock...:coffee:

Being a girl IS tiring! I couldn't agree more!
:dust:

Turtle try b complex vitamins to help with spotting i was spotting 7 to 9 days before af. I started with 50 mg and increased to 100 mg next cycle and fell prenant after over a year and half of trying with regular cycles and ovulating every month. I started it again this last cycle and spotted one day barely anything 2 days before af. This was my first month off bc and first trying to conceive number two!!

Jules, nicely done on reading back through AND remembering stuff! Impressive! You are correct, I'm only on my 2nd cycle off the pill. I could definitely chalk it up to all that. The only thing that still has me discouraged about it though is that last time I was off the pill I had pretty regular 21 day cycles. I just assumed I was ovulating around day 7 then and still having close to 14 day lp's (but I wasn't trying to get pregnant then so I wasn't tracking anything). If I have a short cycle again this time off the pill, and I now know (or am pretty sure) that I ovulated on cd 16 or 17, I'm afraid that means that I do O closer to "on time" but just have a super short lp. Which isn't good, as like you said I think it has to have time to implant. So it's more with looking at my last time off the pill and comparing to what little I do know about those cycles that makes me worried. I do hope that it's just my body adjusting though, only time will tell! Thank you for the good wishes though! :)

Blizzy, welcome and good luck!

Mommyto, FX for you that those are symptoms of your BFP, and not your AF coming! :)

MnG, hope you have fun at the peach fest and at your party tonight!

Canadabear, yay for crosshairs! And yay for getting some in during your fertile time! Good luck, I hope you caught that eggie!

Bug, so sorry. :hugs: But like Loobs said, you're not out yet! Try not to give up hope!

Lith, impressive! I try really hard not to symptom spot either but obviously it doesn't work out so well for me. :dohh: Nicely done! You're right, being a girl is so tiring!

MomofOne, thanks for the advice! Do you know which B vitamin is the one that actually helps, or is it all of them? I have to do a B12 shot monthly because I'm B12 deficient and have Crohn's Disease, so my body won't absorb it from a pill. I honestly go through phases where I'm really bad at giving myself the shot for a few months at a time. Up until last month I was quite a few months behind. I did finally do it though within the last month or so (I'm probably due for it again soon). So if it's B12, then A) I should be covered on that with my shots and B) I could still be low on my numbers from missing for so many months, and maybe after a couple more months of it I'll be back on track? I hope so! If it's not B12, then I should look into that!

Bing - be careful with inhalers when TTC. Albuterol can cause serious birth defects. My doctor put me on singular - a pill I take daily which is safer and hopefully keeps me from needing my inhaler. So far so good.

Thanks for letting let know Mint! I use a Beclometasone dipropionate inhaler twice a day and salbutamol sulphate inhaler as and when I need (prob 1-2 times a week). I'll double check they are safe for TTC with my doctor next week.

Xx

Been busy today so I will catch up on all the other posts tomorrow morning - as I'm shattered now and going to sleep! Have a good evening everyone over the pond! :) xx

Turtle yep i was also going to suggest vit b complex, hopefully you remember to cstch up on missed doses & that should increase ur lp x

Turtle yep i was also going to suggest vit b complex, hopefully you remember to cstch up on missed doses & that should increase ur lp x

Thanks! Do you know if it's specifically B12 that helps with it (meaning I should be good with just my shot) or if it's other stuff/everything in the complex vitamin (meaning I should get it in addition to doing my B12 shot)? I didn't realize hire much B12 deficiency can lead to infertility and birth defects until testing today, I'm going to be sure to stay on top of it from now on! Scary stuff!

Ok, I think I answered my own question. B6 is the one that helps with increasing your lp, which is found in the vitamin b complex asking with b12. So I should with just get b6 since I'm already getting the 12 in my shot, or just go with the complex. Either way I think the b6 is something I should be looking for. Thanks, ladies!

L337, welcome and good luck!

First official af since off the pill and it sucks i forgot how much until now hoping for a bfp this next cycle!!
Turtle im taking the. B complex but i also dont have the b 12 shots. B vitamins also help with morning sickness or so my ob dr tells me! Lol

Just be careful with the B complex and any B vitamins. They turned my urine SUPER BRIGHT yellow, like mountain dew color. After a few days I checked with one of the docs and it turns out it happens when there's an over abundance in your system. So take it every other or every 3 days, it'll have the same affect on spotting.

Welcome to l337m4573r! Fx'd for you! :)

So I tested this evening. Cd 26. Bfn. Now on to next cycle. Hoping AF arrives Tuesday (how sad that I am excited for her to arrive). As long as she arrives on time then it's one step closer to my body being back to normal.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I have a good feeling about things this month but also trying not to build it up too much.

Loobs your chart is looking great!!!!

Welcome leetmaster! Fx for you.

Turtle - just be wary of the complexes - like Mn said you can get to much and most of them have way more than you need. Too much B from a liquid complex actually made me break out in terrible acne all over my chest and back. I get the smallest doses of b6 and b12 I could find and cut them in half.

Thanks ladies. That being said, since I'm already getting B12 from my shot (and my colon can't absorb it anyways from pills, which is why I have to do the shots), I think I'll just try looking for B6 by itself instead of the complex B vitamin. I might call my drs office about it too, just in case. I do think I'm still B12 deficient right now, as I've been really "foggy brained" for awhile now (and was behind on the shots). I asked DH tonight if I've seemed foggy brained lately and the look he gave me while nodding yes cracked me up. Apparently that's a for sure yes. And I've felt it too, I've felt off and kind of stupid lately. So I'm going to concentrate on staying on top of my shots to get that back under control!

doesn't take long to get behind in this thread! Most of you are posting whilst I'm in bed haha I think I'm either 16hours ahead or behind in time zones!

Turtle - I'm 7DPO now (it's Sunday 17th, 11.50am) and I'm hoping to hold out until the day AF is due (Monday 25th) before I test but I'll probably cave and test on the Saturday! I think that's the same day you've got on the front page =)

FX'd for all everyone testing this week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->