End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Thanks turtle and bing - I agree, it is what it is and it is knowledge for future cycles.

Re:travels - we were supposed to go to Iceland but just found out there is this big volcano that is supposed to go off soon and flights may get cancelled so it is pretty up in the air atm.

Nica - I am still here although my chances are so slim I doubt I will end up testing at all.

Been at work and had about 6 pages to read! You girls move fast hehe. So it's a rubbish post from me - only typing about what I can remember - after a manic 8 hour shift it's not much!

Mint - like you I'm a charting newbie so I still can't tell by looking at them when ovulation happened but I'm super glad you appear to have ovulated! One less thing to worry about! Fx for you!

Bing - I have managed to stay away from google regarding 13DPO temp dips then BFPs although it took all my self control! Glad you done it for me!

AFM - much like Bing, no witch yet. I had used a panty liner in anticipation but no sign. My chin is a bit spotty and I can normally be really cranky and irritable when AF is coming. Been ok today. Suppose tomorrow's temp will tell all. I feel like I've spent all month just waiting to take my next temperature! X

Loobs and bing have you tested again yet? Fingers crossed!

So it looks like theres me mint and nica still going this cycle?? Is there anyone else in here still waiting to test? I think I'm either 7 or 9 DPO and no symptoms :( also my tests still haven't arrived :(

Mint fingers crossed you still have a chance this cycle :)

I'm still waiting to test, think I'm out though. Body seems to be getting ready for AF though she's still 5 days away. Due on the 26th

I just wanted to thank you girls for being so supportive and positive with me. I apologize for my sour attitude (blame the PMS lol). You ladies are just awesome!!!

That is all :)

I'm still waiting to test, think I'm out though. Body seems to be getting ready for AF though she's still 5 days away. Due on the 26th

I'm due the 25th but she might be late because I might have Od later. Everyday I wake up hoping to feel something and nope nothing! Making me start to think I'm out again too :( when will you test?? X

And loobs your temp is still above coverline so you're not out yet! X

So it looks like theres me mint and nica still going this cycle?? Is there anyone else in here still waiting to test? I think I'm either 7 or 9 DPO and no symptoms :( also my tests still haven't arrived :(

Me! Pos opk today, so I won't test until aug 31 st! I'm gonna be here all by myself. Just me, my pee, and a stick ......

I feel so late because everyone is moving on to next thread and I'm still over here like, maaaaaybe I'll cave and test early at 11 dpo on Saturday. AF is due the 27th :af: I had a small .3 dip yesterday at 7 DPO, but only up .1 this morning, so I'm not holding out much hope that it was an implantation dip.

I'm testing Friday :) I had a dip on 7DPO (.4) and then a .8 increase 8 DPO... any dip .3 or more is a possible implantation dip :) I don't think your temp has to spike back up.

Me! Pos opk today, so I won't test until aug 31 st! I'm gonna be here all by myself. Just me, my pee, and a stick ......

This made me LOL :haha:
There's a few left though so dont feel alone!!

Nica ~ this was our first month trying as well. Had mixed feelings about it. Excited but scared about body being ready.

MnG ~ isn't it great having all this support and encouragement?! that's what we're here for. :hugs:

Jules ~ thanks for the laugh! :haha:

I'll be checking in here to see how everyone makes out by the end of the month. Still a few waiting. Fxd for all who haven't tested! Or haven't gotten a visit yet...

:dust:

I'm due the 25th but she might be late because I might have Od later. Everyday I wake up hoping to feel something and nope nothing! Making me start to think I'm out again too :( when will you test?? X

I'm testing at 12DPO. When are you testing?

I'm still here! I'm 6dpo today. Will try to hold out to Saturday or Sunday to test. AF due the 26th. I rarely get to post (I have a 4 month old who keeps me busy plus I just started watching a 14 month old and a 4 year old) but do read through the thread daily. I'm always thinking of clever little replies but by the time I get to it there is a stinky butt needing attention. Fx for BFP's for all the ladies left in August and also for the ladies moving on to September. I'll be joining in the fun if the witch makes an appearance.

Nica ~ this was our first month trying as well. Had mixed feelings about it. Excited but scared about body being ready.

MnG ~ isn't it great having all this support and encouragement?! that's what we're here for. :hugs:

Jules ~ thanks for the laugh! :haha:

I'll be checking in here to see how everyone makes out by the end of the month. Still a few waiting. Fxd for all who haven't tested! Or haven't gotten a visit yet...

:dust:

We didn't prevent before first AF, just avoided when I found out we were close to O...I'm always around, feel free to message me if you ever want to talk :)

Yay there's still quite a few of us in here then :) I was worried everyone had already up and left to the September thread.

Well I'll try and wait till this wkend to test because I'm not 100% sure on my O date but I know as son as my tests arrive I'll want to pee on one. I really hope they're waiting for me when I get home from school today. They seem to be taking ages to get here! Ordered them last week!!

I'm still here as well. Im testing Sat which I think is 11 dpo but not expecting much of a result. Just going out for the evening and would like to know. I was going to wait until Aug 27th to test but hubby also wants me to test on Sat. If Sat test is neg (which I'm expecting it to be!) then I'll test again on Aug 27 if no AF.
GL to everyone still here!

Sam I hope your tests arrive soon. FX'D for a bfp, sorry you're feeling out too, don't give up till the witch shows!

Kitten good luck for this weekend, 11DPO is still early days though so don't get too down if you get that dreaded :bfn;

Jules I'll be with you here til the end of the month. I am due to start the 30th I think and I am not testing before then. ..... At least that's what I'm telling myself right now.

I'm still here as well. Im testing Sat which I think is 11 dpo but not expecting much of a result. Just going out for the evening and would like to know. I was going to wait until Aug 27th to test but hubby also wants me to test on Sat. If Sat test is neg (which I'm expecting it to be!) then I'll test again on Aug 27 if no AF.
GL to everyone still here!

Saturday will be 11 dpo here, think I'm going to break and test then, again Aug 26, and then if no af 27th (when it's due), yall might have to keep me from being a testing maniac :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->