End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Heehee I totally understand, if tests were cheaper I'd test everyday!

I can see a line there!! Keep us posted!!

I got another BFN today... 9days late. Grumpy.

Oh no 9 days late Lou?! :( I hope you get your BFP soon! Waiting is the worst part

Hey ladies, 8 DPO here and already tested twice (silly me!!) Last year got my BFP on day 10 post ovulation and symptoms on day 9... Am breastfeeding nights and combination feeding days as I work.. Do you know if this may dramatically reduce my chances to conceive..? That, combined with hubby's low sperm count, makes me nervous.. First cycle ttc with hubby working abroad (sooo lucky to ovulate while we got together on holiday with my changed cycles after the birth - used to be 27/28 days long with ovulation on days 13/14, while now ovulation on day 18, and cycles 39 days long!!) Anyone in a similar boat...? Gosh, can't wait for day 10, the wait is sooo long :)

Hello ladies! I am excited for all the BFP's! I am currently 11dpo...still the achy bbs off and on with some sharp shooting pains in the right one on once in a while. No major cramping...AF due sat. Not sure if I will test tomorrow morning or wait until Sat?? Just found out one of my good friends is expecting (about 7 weeks)-excited for her, but sad for me as I am not feeling particularly positive this month.:cry::cry: How is everyone else doing??

Hi ladies Im feeling so down at the moment - I tested when you suggested but came up with a Neg test - Im on day 38 now still no period and did not attempt to test again cause I dont want to keep my hopes up then it comes up NEG again!! Its so frustrating as im feeling like all these crampls and some days my boobs feels sore and other days it's fine etc etc ... all these fake preg symtoms are just getting to me now.........

FX'd for that darker line! You testing again tomorrow or waiting a few days?

I don't know. I have one more test at home but it is less sensitive. I know I should wait but can't promise to be sensible :haha:

These tests are actually not very sensitive at all.. So you definitely have a second line, congrats! Try with a digital one, the ones that come up with the "pregnant" or "not pregnant" result :) :flower:

Thanks all! I will test tomorrow morning with another brand and keep you updated. This was the most sensitive I could find. All I can do is wait and pray :coffee:
Hope to see lots of bpf soon:hugs:

Mag what brand did you use?

Ecarr sorry I have no advice, I'm trying for my first and don't know much about breastfeeding!

Lovebump I have my FX'D for you!

Mag what brand did you use?

Ecarr sorry I have no advice, I'm trying for my first and don't know much about breastfeeding!

Lovebump I have my FX'D for you!

That was the test that comes with my opks. They are called clear ovu. Tomorrow will try surecheck. That's what we have on our market:shrug:

Wow, August is full of bfp's! Congrats, Magrat!!! So happy for you! Can't wait to see those lines start getting darker for you! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Hi Magrat :) Even without another one, you def have a BFP at the moment! :) Here is a list of the various tests and their sensitivity btw :) https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/brands.php

Magrat! Looks great! Can't wait to see the next one!!

Sorry to those who are feeling down :(

Thank you all:hugs: I am so happy to have you! I was naughty and took the other test and it was :bfp: even df agreed there is a faint line. I will keep hanginng around to see some more bfp here and on September thread:happydance:

Whoohoo Magrat! This really has been a lucky thread this month! I hope the Sept thread is just as lucky!

Thank you all:hugs: I am so happy to have you! I was naughty and took the other test and it was :bfp: even df agreed there is a faint line. I will keep hanginng around to see some more bfp here and on September thread:happydance:

Fantastic news!! :)
Keep your fingers crossed for me.. :) Have started feeling queasy.. And my nipples are crazy sore as I pump to feed my 7-month old.. I have a feeling I might be pregnant, but won't know for sure for another couple of days at least.

Fantastic news!! :)
Keep your fingers crossed for me.. :) Have started feeling queasy.. And my nipples are crazy sore as I pump to feed my 7-month old.. I have a feeling I might be pregnant, but won't know for sure for another couple of days at least.
Fingers and all crossed :) sore nipples sound promising! Oh the waiting is awful but at least you have been pregnant and know what to look for :)

Well no AF but also a bfn so I am not feeling hopeful at all this afternoon I just feel so deflated I hope my AF comes soon so I can just get on with next months cycle its been a real crappy couple of days my dad was diagnosed with cancer yesterday:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->