end of june ladies :)

mom and ttc

Reaction score
Little threat for us ... I m due June 30, this is my 3rd pregnancy. I have an 19 month old daughter and a miscariage in une this year at 7 weeks I am now paniking .... my doc won't do more hcg or progesterine tests, they say they only do those there to determine a MC, thinking about paying for it, my husband is in the navy and the afb clinic said that to me. I have my referalnappointment in the 9th of niv ... then maybe 2 weeks after that I will see my doc in town

Heya..
EDD 26 June 2012. I'm gona be 6 weeks tomorrow with my 3rd ( still feels funny saying that.. Lol). I've got an 11yr old and a 9 year old already so bit of a gap. Looking for bump buddies.. Up for it..?? :)
Sending you sticky thoughts :) x x

due (atm) 25th june have a 23 month old!

hope everything turns out ok xxx

Hi.
I'm due June 23rd. This is my second, DS is 3.
Would be nice to have bump buddies.

I'm due 29th June with my third!!! My boys are 5 and 14months :)
Would be lovely to have bump buddies! Ive been cramping and even though I had it with my boys it still worries me!

Hi everyone - can i join too please? Am due our 2nd little one on 27th June. A bump buddy would be fab! xx

iv had NO symptoms apart from tiredness! worries me a bit!
with my son i was sick from 3.5 weeks to 16 weeks! and was peeing every two minutes but nothing so far!! x

Ohh lots of us due around the same time :) yay. Would love to get to know you all and share experiences with n compare notes.. Lol. I've added you all.. Hope you don't mind. Hopefully talk to you all soon :) x x

Hi everyone, I'm due June 22nd! This is our first baby and we're sooo excited! Have anyone started telling people yet? I've only told the grandparents but we just don't know how we're gonna keep quiet till 12 weeks! xx

Hey, I'm due 22nd of June with my first evidently with me being so young, so around the same time as you all :) just popping in here to see if others are having the same symptoms as me as there aren't many people in teen pregnancy in their first trimester. Hope its okay :) x

Were not telling anyone till 16weeks! Not out of choice though....we have a wedding in the family and we don't want to 'steal their spotlight' as such. So I've told my sister and that's it...so hard to keep quiet!

we have only told my parents and our boss (due to appointments and heavy lifting otherwise id have left it til 12 weeks!) x

I'm also due June 26th:) It will be our 2nd baby. I have a 27 month old son...and we're sooo happy to have another little bub on the way:) My symptoms have been off and on...nausea hit me yesterday, but not as bad today? weird. I've had heartburn, mild crampy pressure, and back ache. Even though I've gone through all this before...I'm still a worry wart!!! I wish I could just relax!!! lol!

I'm pretty sure I am due on June 26th although I won't know for sure until my doctor appointment Wednesday. :) this will be our second as we have a 15 month old. Very excited!!

Im due between the 25-29 of June. Super excited! First pregnancy where HCG levels were rising nicely! :D

I have told 1 friend, I am super active and on he go and meet her the other the, I am exhausted she looked at me and asked me if I am pregnant. I had to say yes. I will tell everybody after the first ultrasounds...around 8 weeks. We had a MC before and didn't tell anybody,but I told them afterward. I needed support was very sad.
How are you telling your parent a. I will sent both grandpartns sets a shellbos with a Hawaiian neckless, we will be living their when the baby is due, it a boy its a girl lollypops, one ultrasound pic and a pic of my daughter wearing her big sister tshirt

I'm due June 27 with my 4th baby. My other kids are almost 10, almost 9, and 5 1/2. This baby will be quite a bit younger than the rest! Hoping I can talk dh into a fifth lol. I have all the symptoms except morning sickness. Lucky me this time around :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->