Engagement Gifts

beatlesbaby66

Reaction score
hey eveyone, what do you get a couple who have stayed together for over a year for their engagement gift...they have everything they need so i am a bit stuck...dont want to ask them cause that takes the surprise away???
bxox :-k #-o

havent a clue, we were never given any engagement gifts.

Vouchers!!
lol... can't beat selfridges or john lewis vouchers....

well thats what i'd like lol!!

xox

(i'm useless!)

I suppose it depends on the amount you want to spend.

If they have everything they want/need then get them something they don't need but would like.

Lava lamp, funny gadget, sex toys!!!!, etc

:thumpup: i think i am going to do a bit of both ideas, a nice voucher for the sensible part and something dirty for a wee bit too....she has to open it in work too....mwaahahahahaha..... :twisted:

a ferret, i bet they don't have one!

a ferret, i bet they don't have one!

lol, got lots of cocktail making equipment type stuff (they like their cocktails) and beautiful photo frame for a photo from the night they got engaged and a wedding planner folder thingy oh and some gift vouchers for confetti.... :oops:

Get them a form for a loan application, they're gonna need it! i hear abbey do decent rates!

beatlesbaby66 said:
lol, got lots of cocktail making equipment type stuff (they like their cocktails) and beautiful photo frame for a photo from the night they got engaged and a wedding planner folder thingy oh and some gift vouchers for confetti.... :oops:

flimmin eck u got thm loads!!!

sorry when i posted get them a ferret i appear to have been in a cave and the post echoed.....funny that, i don't remember being in a cave.........

You can get newspapers from any dates, u could get a newspaper on the day they got together....

An engraved photo frame with both their names on?

cool, i will try to remember the newspaper thing for their wedding present, i have got their engagement stuff now.

thanks for the ideas though honey
bxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back