Entertain me

EmziixBo0o

Reaction score
Somebody tell me something exciting, im bored, should get an early night cus i start work tomorrow, but nerves are getting the better of me

what you all been up to over the weekend?:flower:

we had a festival this weekend
and my cousins bacherlorette party.
How about you?

Errrmm nothing over the weekend, met aymie (pansylove) today which was awesome :D

Going on mine and stes 'first date' tomorrow :happydance: lol

What about you my lovely? :flower: x

Date where too?

I want to go a festival :)

met CRWx friday, saturday went out for a night with the girls got stupidly drunk and regretting it now :| and yday went for a picnic at the park with my friend her LO and niece, was cold :( ha

Im sitting here badly craving nandos, i need a drink but cba to move! i should be in bed but i feel sick x

It is that last night out as a single women before getting married. Usually getting drunk, partying sometimes strippers lol.

And for Men it is called a Bachler party.

It is that last night out as a single women before getting married. Usually getting drunk, partying sometimes strippers lol.

And for Men it is called a Bachler party.

like a hen night?

Haha I had to google what a Hen Night was, but yes it is the same thing.

Ha it is fine :)

Sooo um to entertain you....go to the thread "Do you know what I HATE!?!?!?" and listen to the song in the original post. It is the BEST!

Thanks Tina for answering for me
I was out shopping for Gracelynn

Good luck at your new job today:D

Im moving house Monday,got soo much to do!!

Lucky Ellie!
We are thinking if we want to move after our six months is up or not, OH told me to have a nose lastnight and see what the prices are like, and I fell in love with 3 houses :dohh:

We only pay 45 a month as we private rent.
Now OH is working he will pay a certain amount too.

Ah once you start searching,thats it! There are so many nice places!Whats making you think you might wanna move?Yeh,iv only been here 5 months and already on the move lol

I dunno just seeing if theres anything nicer/cheaper, I get bored easily haha!

Same!Haha in the last 3 years i have lived in erm..1,2,3,4,5 places lol

Woo my jobs great need to sort out my rent and stuff now feel tired I want to move from this flAt I hate it ha, what's everybody been up toooo x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->