ersurgeongirl - good luck!

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
For today hunnie:hugs:

Hope your bloods come back as a BFP!:hugs:

aww thank you amanda:hugs: you are so sweet. maybe im being hormonal after a rough night (the oh and i didnt get along) but you just made my day waking up to this!:hugs:

this is whats going on so far:
*no :witch: since october 1st
*feeling icky (i have a strong stomach) in the morning
*constipated
*fuller bbs, darker nipples too:blush:
*i have these dark veins running from my cleavage area to the nipples in both bbs:hissy:
*headaches
*dizzyness
*increased thirst
*fluttering between my hip bones
*AND for the first time last night, the area between my hip bones is kinda hard and very slightly protruding!:happydance: like if you took a side profile of me, its usually a bump for my stomach, then i cave in a little between the hip bones, then i go back out where my pubic bone is, well i dont dip in anymore:happydance:
*my acne has cleared up insanely:headspin:
*but im losing a lot of hair in the shower:cry:
*oh yeah, ive been crying over the silliest things lately...bf doesnt answer phone, i cry, i hear a love song on the radio....tears...its annoying

if im not pregnant, jeeze, im a hormonal nutcase!:blush:

well after i tell joey and my old coworkers and cousin, you all will be the next to know!

Ooooo...good luck! Let us know how it goes! :hugs:

Sorry if i have missed whats going on, i take it your not showing up on HPT's?

I just wanted to say that on my first 2 children, it took for me to be 8 weeks before i had a postive home test, but i knew i was pregnant.

Good Luck

x

Your symptoms sound so positive, I'll be shocked if it's not a BFP!

Layla - yes, all of her HPT's have been BFN's hun. I'm similar as well - I was 14 weeks with Kayleigh, bloods confirmed I was pg, so I went home and used a HPT, and it was a BFN again! Only took 3 days for the BFP with Charlie, but it was 3 days after AF was due.

good luck ersurgeongirl!! when my mum said the only time she didnt have sopts was when she was pregnant! Ive got my fingers crossed with u it seems like ages since we both started waiting for af! Id be going insane if i was still waiting! hope u get ur BFP today!!!

Good luck Esurgeongirl! I hope your bloods came back BFP!:crib:

Your symptoms sound so positive, I'll be shocked if it's not a BFP!

Layla - yes, all of her HPT's have been BFN's hun. I'm similar as well - I was 14 weeks with Kayleigh, bloods confirmed I was pg, so I went home and used a HPT, and it was a BFN again! Only took 3 days for the BFP with Charlie, but it was 3 days after AF was due.

So strange isnt it, took 8 weeks for me to get a positive on a test with Charlie and ethan but i got my faint positive with Coby before my AF was due!

I put it down to diffrent dad maybe with me?

Good Luck Ersurgeongirl

x

Just wanted to pop on & wish you luck and lots of baby dust!! Hope we hear your test results soon!

Wishing you a BFP and lots of baby dust!!!

Did you find out yet!.!.! Oh girl I hope you got good new's..
Prays prays prays for you..

no news yet, the nurse said between now and 930

i just got my teeth cleaned- i told the dentist not to do xrays just incase...and during the cleaning she was like, um i hate to tell you this...but your gums are bleeding profusely, which is a sign of pregnancy.

ok.

but she took pictures of my teeth! and I got to see the horrible damage ive done to my teeth from purging i quit purging lol gross

but now im choking down dinner because my body wants to throw it up, but i just took my insulin, so i really have to eat and keep it down.....

2.5 more hours

oh yeah, i had to lie to my sister :( she works at the dentist office and asked why i didnt get xrays done...i told her its because of this swollen throat ive been trying to fight off

it was negative:cry:

my head hurts and i just want to be held and joey is an hour away:hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"