Evaps or faint lines??

Trying91

Reaction score
Hi, I'm 10dpo. Just wanted opinions on some tests. First test took with fmu but I left it as I had to get my son dressed and went back 20 mins later. One step Internet cheapie.

Second test was a sainsburys own 15miu, I thought I saw something so took it out of the casing after 20 mins and that's the pic.

Next was another one step 10miu and saw the line appear within 3-5 minutes.

And the last test was a clinical guard 25miu after a 2 hour hold.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 72
Sainsburys test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 35
One step 10miu

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 56
Clinical guard 25miu. Not sure if I see anything on this one?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 55
I see it on the one step and something is catching my eye on the sainsburys test hun, good luck xxx

This is the sainsburys when if adjusted the lighting on the photo. But I know they are bad for evaps

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 19
Once taken out of their case they're not as accurate, so I would disregard that one

Yes I said that to the other girls on the other thread. I knew it wasn't accurate as I had took it out of the case, I'm clutching at straws I think. I'm 8 months off the depo and its my first month ovulating, Iv had irregular af's since January. I'll test with a frer in the morning 11dpo

Oh I see on the first 2! Good luck which is the top test ? I only have the bottom clinical guards and I know they are strong and won't show till pretty much day of or after :witch:

The top test is one step 10miu pregnancy test off Amazon Hun, but I know a lot of people get evaps on them, but I watched the second one and saw the line appear between 3-5 minutes in. I'm praying its real and not an evap. The bottom two clinical guards is the same test just 2 pics of it. Thank you :)

Thank you :) I'll update in the morning.. With a bfn no doubt, I don't think I'll be so lucky to concieve on my first month ovulating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->