evening nausea?

wifeybby

Reaction score
Rather than morning sickness, I've been having bouts of nausea in the afternoon/evening. I'm fine throughout the day, but come dinner time I get aversions and nausea, making meals a sudden problem. Is this normal?

I had nausea at random times when pregnant with both of my kids and MAINLY if I tried to eat steak or chicken. Which was odd I love steak!

Very normal! I had nausea throughout the whole day or at random times of the day, it's definitely not exclusive to the morning. :)

With my dd my sickness only started late afternoon and was still present at bed time, never once did I have it in the morning so yes completely normal x

Thank you ladies for the kind replies. This is my first pregnancy so still trying to figure out what’s normal - hopefully this will ease up at some point!

I've been getting nausea at random times to so annoying

Ive been having this in the evening as well, I know when its going to be bad when I start my dinner and get goosebumps! Im 13+3 and although still here,its slowly getting better!!xx

I only get nauseous at night, too. Same with my first pregnancy. Totally normal. “Morning sickness” can happen any time of the day.

Mines would always be really bad at night if I didn't force myself to have something between dinner and bed. Even just some toast would make a massive difference x

Thank you guys for being so reassuring. I didn't know what to think of this! It's grown to early afternoons as well, almost an all day thing. I luckily still feel good when I first wake up, so I'm thankful for that. I have my first scan tomorrow - so cautiously excited! At least the nausea lets me think/feel like this is progressing appropriately :haha:

Same here. At first just in the evenings but now all day!!!!

Also, (TMI) do you feel more gassy with it?

I feel really nauseous and then get belly ache and then gassy!
How attractive must I look to my OH right now haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->