Ever just have that feeling that.....

Katt36

Reaction score
I don't know why I am starting to overthink this pregnancy. Maybe it is because I am 39 years old and thinking negative. I have no symptoms at all as it relates to being pregnant. I have three boys and had symptoms with all of them. I have no cramps or pulling, no breast changes, no cravings, no nausea and no drop in energy. Either I am very lucky or something isn't right. Feeling worried and discouraged. Ever just get that feeling something isn't right? Well I have it.

Lots of love Hun. We all seem to worry lots. When do u see a mw or doc that can put ur mind at rest? Xx

I had that feeling around 20 weeks when I was pregnant with my first. Then she was born at 27+6. I just knew that something was going to happen. My feeling was not based on anything, it was just intuition.

I am sure its just a lucky break this pregnancy :hugs:. I don't have any symptoms other than a queasy stomach.

Lots of love Hun. We all seem to worry lots. When do u see a mw or doc that can put ur mind at rest? Xx

I don't see my Doctor until the 25th of March. Long time from now. I just have to get it out of my head!! Ughh.

I had that feeling around 20 weeks when I was pregnant with my first. Then she was born at 27+6. I just knew that something was going to happen. My feeling was not based on anything, it was just intuition.

I am sure its just a lucky break this pregnancy :hugs:. I don't have any symptoms other than a queasy stomach.

Yes maybe just a lucky lucky go round!!! Some days I don't worry and some days I worry too much. I just have to get through this.

I don't see my Doctor until the 25th of March. Long time from now. I just have to get it out of my head!! Ughh.
I get it! My first appt is 3/25 also. But it's nothing more than meeting with the nurses. The clinic I went to yesterday did an us and they saw nothing. I know I should have just left it at the confirmation bc it would worry me but I had hopes that I'd see something at 5+2. Now I just have negative thoughts running through my head. I even tested again today to make sure I was still pregnant. Good grief. Makes me anxious. I also don't have near as many symptoms as I did with my daughter at this time.

Yep that would make me crazy!!! I went through that my last pregnancy. Never again will I do that early testing stuff!!! I worry now but I would worry more if I had tests that didn't confirm. We can keep in touch and lean on eachother!!

Could be that if your previous three pregnancies were similar and all boys, this could be a girl?

Could be that if your previous three pregnancies were similar and all boys, this could be a girl?

I like how you think!!!!!!!! Yes! Lol. I was wondering that same thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->