Everything You Wanted To Know About POAS...But Were Afraid To Ask

It would send me over the edge! I hate to run out of ANYTHING!!!

Same here...waiting for my new bunch to arrive here....only have 1 opk left...:wacko:
DMom....would that send you over the edge? :haha:

Nope, bc one is never too far from a Walmart or Target, lol. :happydance:

Same here...waiting for my new bunch to arrive here....only have 1 opk left...:wacko:
DMom....would that send you over the edge? :haha:

Nope, bc one is never too far from a Walmart or Target, lol. :happydance:

So very true!!
Ok so one of our other girls on our thread ordered a buttload of OPK's and then got her :bfp:...so I ordered a buttload too thinking that maybe that was the trick..kwim? I JUST used the very first OPK out of that order today to test that theory above....So...I guess it worked for me too...didn't need them after all...BTW...I ordered them right before I ovulated knowing full well I would get to use them:winkwink:

So maybe you all should order a shitload of OPK's!:blush: Just sayin!

Like I said before Mer...then that monitor better knock me up now!

I am using a CBFM(worked 2nd cycle of using it as I have my DD)only got Highs this cycle and last. I will upload my hpt pics from today and tomorrow's tomorrow.

I am using a CBFM(worked 2nd cycle of using it as I have my DD)only got Highs this cycle and last. I will upload my hpt pics from today and tomorrow's tomorrow.

I am on my first cycle of using the Ovacue monitor...can't complain about it, but it guess it might be extreme, lol.

I want to get a cbfm, DH said its too high priced :( I even showed him ones on ebay........still didnt work :nope:

I want to get a cbfm, DH said its too high priced :( I even showed him ones on ebay........still didnt work :nope:

I have seen them on ebay in the $60 dollr range, but I think anything that limits me to only one pee stick a day is useless, lol. :wacko:

Girls, I was wondering about OPK's. I usually have faint lines for a few days and then a line as dark as the control line which is my indicator that i am about to O. This then is followed shortly(up to a day) with pain in my side which i am assumed is the egg popping out the follicle. For a few days after the line on the OPK's get lighter. Having read some threads and now this one i was wondering if there is anyone else that doesnt get a blank OPK straight after O.

Every OPK I have ever taken has had at least a faint line...

Thanks hun, i thought it was just me because i keep reading about blank ones and it would take a week for mine to show up blank after O.

:hugs:

cebethel - I bought mine off of amazon for £70 that included 1 pack of 20 test sticks. For the 1st cycle of using it it will ask you start testing from cd6 and you use all 20 sticks. For those that have upto 30 day cycles it should only ask you for 10 sticks the next time you use it.(unlike me as I have 42 day cycles so I use all 20 sticks every time) Once it gives you a High your meant to:sex: on every High day and when you get a Peak :sex: on those days as well.(this cycle I started getting Highs from CD12 and only got Highs but, when I used it to conceive DD I got 10 Highs then my Peak) I buy my test sticks from amazon too as 2 packs of 20 are about £13. My OH doesn't want to know how much it cost me as, I have assured him I will sell it on Ebay once we have conceived #2.

Thank you for the pics Shmoo! How many DPO are you?

I havent read back through the other pages, so forgive me if i sound like a dick.... Schmoo, I can see faint lines on your test. Is it my screen or are they really there?

Shmoo I can see them! They are most likely not evaps as so many of them have a faint line!!! I think this is heading in the right direction! Did you try an FRER?

AND your test from today looks slightly darker than yesterdays test. Grab a FRER and pee us a lovely pink positive line!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->