Everything You Wanted To Know About POAS...But Were Afraid To Ask

Yup that's where I see it too DMom! (the second one!)

Ok, ladies....throw the first pic! New computer and new program, so I promise to get better at this!

You're already good at it!!! Will be asking your help to interpret my early HPTs :winkwink:

For anyone who wants to mark a pic, if you are on a Windows based system...click on the OP's pic to open it and then right click it to save. Save the image to your desktop and then open it from there. You will see a little tab that says 'open,' pick the 'paint' option and you can mark away! Then just save it and upload to BnB.

Indigo- here is Junebug's evap that you were having a hard time seeing...

IMG_3855.jpg

Today's tests: FMU CD21 10DPO: 2 IC's & AnswerBrand
https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a370/KnineWife/Snapbucket/c967feb8-orig.jpg

Mer- if you see Indigo's poll out there 'when did you get your BFP' please answer it too. By doing so, you will also be justifying my early testing, lol.

Indigo- here is Junebug's evap that you were having a hard time seeing...

View attachment 235930

On this one I see the line to the right of where you've marked. I think the bit you marked is 'end' of the test area.

I dont mean to be a smartypants, but I've pissed on about 2000 of these buggers. I can see where the lines are supposed to be with my eyes shut.

.......ok.. so I am being a smartypants.

Let me check, Melly! I love the input, so please...be a smartypants, lol.

I'm pretty sure that on closer inspection you will find that I am never wrong...:rofl:

Just ask my DH! :rofl:

Melly, try this!

I think I am going to have to go back to my old computer to do photos...lol

IMG_3858.jpg

Thank you! I think we both might have found the 'sweet spot' this time, lol. You know have marking duties!

Melly, the line got bigger, but not the pic...you will want to zoom in on the view to enlarge it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->