Everything You Wanted To Know About POAS...But Were Afraid To Ask

Ok...i think i need to get my eyes checked....I only see USWife's lines....:duh:

I can see lines on my PC better than I can see them on my lappie. Its probably your computer and not your eyes, Indigo.

You cant click on it to enlarge it. I'm not smart enough to get it any bigger.

There are lines everywhere, sometimes they just have to be tweaked out.

Must be the stupid iPad, then....
So, for the first time ever, I kept my stick..... from last night....no line until this morning....Is it a legitimate line? Or do you discount it after a bit of time? I am even attempting to label it...:wacko:

So, for the first time ever, I kept my stick..... from last night....no line until this morning....Is it a legitimate line? Or do you discount it after a bit of time? I am even attempting to label it...:wacko:

OPK or HPT? If you are in doubt I would take another one.

Lines should be discounted after 10 mins. But we all still like looking at them. Post the pic. Show us what you've pissed on.

Opk....it was my last....expecting a new batch today from amazon....
Labeling these little Wondfo $uckers isn't easy....

Opk....it was my last....expecting a new batch today from amazon....
Labeling these little Wondfo $uckers isn't easy....

Oh ok...I am not sure about time limit on OPK's...
I have a superfine sharpie and it is still hard to label those things!

USAFkineWife - :happydance::happydance: lovely :bfp: hun

I have no idea what dpo I am as, I use a CBFM. I got my last High on 04/07(cd28) I didn't get any Peaks and I haven't got any opk's to use either:doh: I have had some more IC's and Fre's delivered today from amazon. I wont be poas again until Tues as OH is home tomorrow and Mon as my cycles are normally 42days Tues will be cd42 so, will have to have a forced poas break! Think I will be going:wacko: by then. At the mo I am saying they are :bfn: as there isn't a def can't miss that 2nd line on any of them. If the evil:witch:arrives I will be ordering some opks off of amazon to use alongside my cbfm next cycle.

Quick history

BFP - 21st June on Frer and CB
CP - 29th June
Bled for 3 weeks on and off.
6th July- Blank IC's and Asdas own, barley there line on frer
7th July - Blank Frer
:sex: 10th July

and today this

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 28